Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request) - page 7. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Hey I just got in here because I saw an ICO with great opportunity and I wanted to be a part of it.

I once used to trade stocks with Algorithm Trading System. It's a computer program that makes your buy-sell process way quicker.

Most of professional stock traders use this because you can save tons of minutes.

I was wondering why they don't have this for Crypto's?

Thinking about how Fidelium's Fortress Cross-Exchange Online Trading Platform would work excites me a lot.

Liquid.io from Japan had pretty much the same idea I think. It is really brilliant. Sure they finished ICO successfully.

Let's look at the fact. An average algorithm trading system trader buys and sells 6.8 times more than normal traders.

That just means "More Fees" for exchanges. So I don't know why exchanges would just start making these right now. (Probably most of web-based exchanges' servers are poorly built so it would just crash after many clicks?)

But like they say in Fidelium, it's a strong sales point for exchanges.

Algorithm trading has been analyzed for years and people in the stock trading exchanges are not stupid to accept the algorithm trading solutions.

Most of Exchanges actually provide open API just like the stock market brokers do.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea?

Pages:
Jump to: