Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more? - page 11. (Read 27433 times)

copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 05:51:30 PM
Selling now would be totally wrong to me in my opinion, what has been bought since should be placed at hold but if you sell now, it's going to be a huge loss.
Now i think the best thing to do now is to buy more alts with good usecase for long term investment.
Once the market turns green, you sell and take profit
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
if I'm a child of the rich, I'll invest all the money that I've because now the price looks cheap, but because I'm only a poor person I can only buy few coins that I'll hold for long term so that I can be rich sure if cryptocurrency will provide benefits for all those who hold it
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 05:07:54 PM
I do not think about selling. I trust cryptocurrency and it seems to me that this is a wonderful tool for making money. Now is a good time to invest.
Similarly, I think it is necessary to keep what is already bought and look closely at the low prices, while there is such an opportunity, probably soon such prices can only dream of
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
I do not think about selling. I trust cryptocurrency and it seems to me that this is a wonderful tool for making money. Now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
Invest more. I am sure that the market is at its lowest point. This means that soon our investments will give a good profit.
today, bitcoin and Ethereum broke through the local resistance line, now I think we will reach 5000 and Ethereum to 170 .so it is worth investing !) for the short-term form, and if you look at the investment in the long term it is better to wait
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
Please don't sell. The cryptocurrency market need a lot of hodling and more investment always for it to be able to sustain its prices and possibly increase more.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 28, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
I made a good move of getting out of the market when i can. But it was because i needed money. But yes now is the time to get in instead of getting out of the market. The market may just fall a bit more but as many experts are saying, i also believe that the bitcoin is very close to its bottom.
needs are unavoidable and even postponed, even though you still want to remain in the market but there is nothing you can do but get out because if you insist on staying in the market you will sacrifice other things that may be far more important than investment

but now the situation is different because bitcoin and other top coins are starting to show improvement, especially now that it's approaching the beginning of the year, which many predictors will be a good time for the market so if you have more money then immediately invest before prices soar again
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
There is no bad or good time in crypto market ? just do what your mind is tell you to do , allot of people calling for bull run and other are predicting 2k  of bitcoin , anything can happen . crypto  is most powerful magician i have ever seen you can do any wonders any day anytime .. its can also make you cry any day anytime Grin Grin Grin !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
I've already invested in couple of cryptos during the fall, so i choose invest more
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
Since everyone understands that the market will have the next cycle, now I buy more all the time. There will hardly be such an opportunity. Of course there is always the risk of buying a bad coin. But there are time-tested projects that are now at the bottom and you can safely buy them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 01:05:40 PM
the conditions of the growing price slump make most people do not think long in taking decisions. for it must remain quiet to be able to think clearly make an investment and be patient to hold it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
Go for investing and hold it. We are just at the beginning of the market. There are lot to go in the future. So what we ask that how to be stay with patience for some years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
December 28, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
I think it would be better to be an investor in the current state of the market. Because he sees the lowest level he can see.
today, in any case, the only correct way out is long-term storage of all its assets. If you sell something today, then this is a complete loss of the funds that you spent on your investments.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
December 28, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
I think it would be better to be an investor in the current state of the market. Because he sees the lowest level he can see.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
December 28, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
I prefer to wait instead of doing both. I will not buy because now is not the lowest price. and I don't sell because I don't have cryto coins. I have changed all of my assets to fiat. by waiting and paying attention we can be more sure to make choices later. never force to buy if you are not sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 28, 2018, 11:45:37 AM
Invest as much as you can because the positive outcome for crypto is unavoidable. Those who talk that there is no future for crypto are stupid or just want you to sell your coins
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 11:33:10 AM
Sell the tokens you think that the team is not getting more updates or partnership. That you think the project is not good enough and there is no development.
While you can use the sold tokens to buy another alternative coins to invest with, which you think it is better than the first one you had.
Always look for better opportunity, for greener land to Pasteur and brighter future.
Activity: 504
December 28, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
In my opinion, the only reasonable choice is to hold your coins and wait for the market to return. To be sure, everyone has lost a lot of this bearish market and selling your coins will be of no use and even you may lose even more.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
for me, because I believe in crypto so I continue to invest here if the price goes down and I use it for daily trading. use risk management correctly and don't invest in one coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
December 28, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
if you still believe in crypto, this is the right time to buy and invest more, but if you have lost trusted on crypto, this is the right time to sell all of your asset.
Pages:
Jump to: