Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more? - page 4. (Read 27393 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 16, 2019, 06:06:14 AM
It depends on your capabilities because thats your hard earned money so let no one tell you what to do,market is volatile and even this 2019 has predicted to be more bearish ithan what we’ve got in the past 2018 so if you can still manage to hold and not needing the money then buy more because we are just going to the next decade an$more things to come for cryptocurrency community
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 05:41:31 AM
I think that selling does not make sense at the moment. Better to hold and watch the market. Also, the moment is convenient for investment - you can buy interesting assets at very attractive prices.
buy at a low price then invest it is a good choice because if selling is not the right choice because you certainly know the current conditions do not allow to sell.

investing or holding ownership will be better, and buying more potential coins at low prices can benefit you in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 16, 2019, 05:32:50 AM
I think that selling does not make sense at the moment. Better to hold and watch the market. Also, the moment is convenient for investment - you can buy interesting assets at very attractive prices.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
January 16, 2019, 04:27:58 AM
for now I think the market price movement is very bad because it is more often decreasing. if you make a sale at a low price, of course we can feel the loss, which is clear if we have enough capital better to add the investment assets that we have by buying as much as possible on various types of potential coins that can survive in the long term
Activity: 364
January 12, 2019, 06:23:30 PM
Probably need to think about investments. As for me, the market is now at a low point of the chart. I think this is a good point to invest.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
January 12, 2019, 06:18:48 PM
Selling when market is low is te worst thing what you can do. Remember buy low and sell high and dont do opposite.
If someone has indeed feel depression to see his portfolios were going down and they might think to stop it. But he is not including on aspeculators because the speculator was accumulating more and more coin when the price gets plunged to the bottom and sell them all when it gets increase.
Activity: 406
January 12, 2019, 06:15:14 PM
I do not think about selling. There are almost no coins in my investment portfolio. I managed to sell them much earlier. I am very happy about this.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 12, 2019, 06:12:39 PM
I do not think about selling now. It seems to me that the prices of most coins are very low. It was necessary to sell several months ago, but not now.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 12, 2019, 06:11:22 PM

It all depends on when you bought the coins and in how the price changed. For example, if you bought the TRON 2 weeks ago, then a few days ago you would be able to sell it at a price that rose by almost 100%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 12, 2019, 06:00:07 PM
There is nothing wrong with selling your coins, when you know you are already in profit, but at the moment, the best way to maximize your profit, is to invest more and be watchful of the trends in the market, so that you will know the best time to sell and perhaps to buy back again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 05:03:59 PM
Do not worry about it when the market price goes absurd and drops really bad, because after that we are expecting some big jumps or leaps. Better if that situation still happens, might be a perfect time to still buy those coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
January 12, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
Best option would be to trade this coin and accumulate more volume for a long term. To invest more would be nice time I guess in the second part of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 04:56:28 PM
i think if you are considering your self as smart money you need to invest right now i mean now is the best time to buy good altcoin on sale anyways good luck in your decision Smiley
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 04:23:13 PM
Even after this all bad months, I am truly believe in the bright future. So I will invest half of my money in ETH. I see it like an opportunity.
Activity: 588
January 12, 2019, 04:17:28 PM
Selling when market is low is te worst thing what you can do. Remember buy low and sell high and dont do opposite.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
January 12, 2019, 04:08:45 PM
Thinking for token sell is bad idea for now. All altcoins price is down, you should invest in TRON coin. That's means you should invest money in youi favorite coin.
Selling tokens is also completely wrong. because right now there are so many "shit token" that exist and they actually decline if we hold without a clear target.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 02:23:39 PM
I think that it is better to invest more, but not now, and wait until the market falls even lower. I think that Bitcoin will still reach the bottom and its value will be approximately $ 2000, but it will quickly bounce.

It is difficult to predict and catch the bottom is even more difficult , it is better to buy at each level in order not to remain in the future at all without buying, I think from the Deposit invest 10-15% at the levels set for you and you will get a good profit!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 11, 2019, 07:48:17 PM
If you earned on all the coins that holds, then of course you can sell, but after that I advise you to make new investments because today's market is very favorable for this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 11, 2019, 07:42:18 PM
Prices of all tokens are very low for months, so i basicly think like this is not the best time to sell. On the other hand, it is always good idea to invest more when the price at bottom. It’s important to know ‘where’ is the bottom price of a coin Smiley
Activity: 571
January 11, 2019, 07:10:54 PM
I think that it is better to invest more, but not now, and wait until the market falls even lower. I think that Bitcoin will still reach the bottom and its value will be approximately $ 2000, but it will quickly bounce.
Pages:
Jump to: