Pages:
Author

Topic: thinking of selling or investing more. - page 10. (Read 46151 times)

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
February 14, 2019, 03:29:13 PM
It's actually understandable when Bitcoin was worth more than 15k dollars and those who bought Bitcoin at that time.They will not sell now Because they know now the profit will not come.
So they're just holding on,but in my opinion If they want to invest and can.Actually I think there is no time to look back,so it is better to move forward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 11:22:50 AM
I often hear that people want to sell their Bitcoin now, at a time when prices are low. I think that it is not right to do this, because the price of $3,500 is too low and now it’s good to buy and not to sell. Moreover, we all know what potential Bitcoin has.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 14, 2019, 10:48:23 AM
My thought is to keep investing, the market correction is still ongoing, selling now for me will be at a total lost, as most of my investment  in ICO have been affected with the long bearish season, hoping 2019 there will be correction.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 08:22:52 AM
With the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it is much better to buy more of the valuable coins because they are selling at cheap prices than to sell your holdings. There is more probability that 2019 has something good to offer the entire cryptocurrency market with the news coming up. We're hopeful for another bull run this year. Buy now!
wait until the price can recover and at least the price is more expensive than when you buy, when you sell at a low price it will only make you lose, I'm sure by the end of 2019 the price of many coins will rise.
that's the basic rules in investment world.we have to focus in our goal getting profit in cryptocurrency market.dont caused of price crashing and then we panic selling all of our assets although we have big lose.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 07:59:34 AM
With the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it is much better to buy more of the valuable coins because they are selling at cheap prices than to sell your holdings. There is more probability that 2019 has something good to offer the entire cryptocurrency market with the news coming up. We're hopeful for another bull run this year. Buy now!
I think so, but how strong the asset holder must survive where the crypto wave storm continues, but all will run in the same way as blockchain where they are unpredictable assets, this is what concerns the public because they know the initial crypto valuethis makes some take advantage by buying and holding for the term they set themselves,
.there is also a lot of crypto that can still deal with storms when its percentage decreases no more than 10%.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 14, 2019, 06:33:51 AM
snip

The crash was way worse than the Dot-Com bubble, many who held the bag couldn't stand seeing their values wiped out by over 80%.

I kept my holdings (mainly NEO, NANO and ONT) since last Jan and today, I still lost quite a huge sum there.

The crash was way worse than the Dot-Com bubble

crypto only experience a crash and that is normal  . while the dot com bubble is already proven to be a real bubble because it burst and leave everyone else loose  .

I kept my holdings (mainly NEO, NANO and ONT) since last Jan and today, I still lost quite a huge sum there.

you didnt loose if you didnt sell because the value of your assets can always recover if you  will only wait .  

@op  ,  i see that the market is now becoming healthy so i can now suggest selling your coins  . buying is also good to do because the coins are not yet too much expensive .
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 14, 2019, 06:24:20 AM
wait until the price can recover and at least the price is more expensive than when you buy, when you sell at a low price it will only make you lose, I'm sure by the end of 2019 the price of many coins will rise.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 06:12:12 AM
for me If you are afraid to buy, you better just hold what you have now. You don't have to buy more at the bear market. You might consider not adding more tokens / coins to your portfolio. This is also a good choice rather than choosing coins that are wrong to invest so you will also lose profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
February 14, 2019, 06:02:31 AM
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 04:13:46 AM
Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.

I thought of a little speculation, to sell when it's a bit high these days and buy it again when it does down
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
February 14, 2019, 03:02:18 AM

Prices are not low, price of bitcoin is very high, compared with price from 10 years ago. Don`t compare it with ath, compare it with lowest price ever. Do you really think that price can jump from $3,000 to $100K in just couple days? When you hodl you need to be ready to wait for years, not months, and you need to be strong even in hard times, not just when market is green. Who wish maximum earning will buy bitcoin and wait, like other altcoins that cost cents or dollars, recognize good coin, invest and wait, dont read the news.

The crash was way worse than the Dot-Com bubble, many who held the bag couldn't stand seeing their values wiped out by over 80%.

Activity: 686
February 14, 2019, 02:51:17 AM
if I myself am better off continuing to invest because I am sure in this year or next year I will get a big profit, because if we sell now it will only make us lose and be able to lose money too
yes, investment always looks attractive and also profitable for me. besides, it is very good for increasing assets in the future. I personally currently choose investment, moreover the situation is good enough to do that.

Now it is very good to invest in the current situation of the market, instead of selling of your holdings it is very good to hold the coins and start accumlating more coins in the market due to average it's previous high prices.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2019, 02:41:07 AM
As we can see the current market is still not changing or showing any signs of recovery however if you believe in the blockchain technology you will know the answer if you're going to hold on to your holdings or sell and leave.

Im still optimistic that this wont take for so long, so to minimize the eagerness of seeing market turn to green I dont monitor often and just go with flow since I wont lose any of my coins if I didnt sell.
Because prices are still low and of course expect to rise even higher, if I better invest as much as possible and HODL calmly, because I feel the price will rise.
Of course for HODL requires patience and capital, because for a period of time that is not known to be very draining of mind and emotion, between wanting to sell or hold, when prices start to rise.
Prices are not low, price of bitcoin is very high, compared with price from 10 years ago. Don`t compare it with ath, compare it with lowest price ever. Do you really think that price can jump from $3,000 to $100K in just couple days? When you hodl you need to be ready to wait for years, not months, and you need to be strong even in hard times, not just when market is green. Who wish maximum earning will buy bitcoin and wait, like other altcoins that cost cents or dollars, recognize good coin, invest and wait, dont read the news.
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 14, 2019, 12:43:03 AM
As we can see the current market is still not changing or showing any signs of recovery however if you believe in the blockchain technology you will know the answer if you're going to hold on to your holdings or sell and leave.

Im still optimistic that this wont take for so long, so to minimize the eagerness of seeing market turn to green I dont monitor often and just go with flow since I wont lose any of my coins if I didnt sell.
Because prices are still low and of course expect to rise even higher, if I better invest as much as possible and HODL calmly, because I feel the price will rise.
Of course for HODL requires patience and capital, because for a period of time that is not known to be very draining of mind and emotion, between wanting to sell or hold, when prices start to rise.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
February 13, 2019, 01:44:02 PM
for me now it's better to buy it and will hold it for some time at a higher price, so I also won't lose profits with a higher selling price.
a safe strategy that is often used by investors because it is a safe strategy but confidence and patience remain the most important capital in the investment because the risk is very large we as investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investment
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
February 13, 2019, 12:06:57 PM
It's hard to guess the current crypto market movement. The prolonged bear market makes a little peace, so holding and investing a little can be a safe choice. This step is better done with convincing research.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 13, 2019, 11:28:46 AM
Everything you do you must do your own research before making an informed decision and choice. I wish to grow my Bitcoin and Crypto assets if I can before the Bitcoin halving in 2020, because I think by then there will be a surge in value in general around cryptos and more and more mainstream use of them will bring a new era in crypto investing. I hope that this year I can make enough money to say invest around 20k USD in cryptos, it's not a lot compared to what I had in 2018 but if I can grow a long term bag of 20k USD then in 3-5 years that might do a x 10 multiplier and be a good small pension plan. I don't know if I can achieve this plan but like I started in crypto with nothing and almost lost it all, am trying to start again with a small capital and do my best. Now is the time I feel I must accumulate.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 10:01:57 AM
Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.
isn't that already a risk if investments with price and value crypto currencies cannot be ascertained and determined precisely and surely in conditions worsening like now investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 05:49:22 AM
Will keep on buying and holding, in no time price will eventually recover. The current price is the best opportunity to buy coins, we couLD afford to buy greater volume which in return will cause greater earning. Just make sure to keep all your asset in a safe storage, I keep mine in Hodler wallet which is opensource that gives me full control of funds.
I agree. if we already believe in the future of bitcoin, then don't ignore the opportunity at this time. many investors have not entered the market, so we can steal a start, to get a good price position
that if bitcoin price moved suitable with our hope.but how about if bitcoin price suddenly moved againts with our open transaction.did we ready to face this condition? dont be tempted with low price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 02:41:55 AM
Will keep on buying and holding, in no time price will eventually recover. The current price is the best opportunity to buy coins, we couLD afford to buy greater volume which in return will cause greater earning. Just make sure to keep all your asset in a safe storage, I keep mine in Hodler wallet which is opensource that gives me full control of funds.
I agree. if we already believe in the future of bitcoin, then don't ignore the opportunity at this time. many investors have not entered the market, so we can steal a start, to get a good price position
Pages:
Jump to: