Pages:
Author

Topic: thinking of selling or investing more. - page 6. (Read 46151 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
February 25, 2019, 01:55:09 PM
I am thinking to invest more, but I prefer to invest in other cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin alone. Maybe I will be investing only on altcoins as of now, depending upon the capital to be invested. As of now, selling is the option I have kept aside hearing the current news floating around the market and the growth of the crypto and blockchain is creating a positive vibe.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 10:57:31 AM
::)Well if you're not really in that need and can wait for a longer time.. better to hold it and wait for the right timing before selling it, if you believe that market will rise again and the token you hold deserve something much better then.. hold it still and wait patiently for it bloom like flowers and sure your profit would be great.
unfortunately most of investors now need their money,and the bad news was they selling their cryptocurrency to filled it.if investors in crypto market this kind of investors i am sure this market will not survive in long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 23, 2019, 12:40:00 AM
 ::)Well if you're not really in that need and can wait for a longer time.. better to hold it and wait for the right timing before selling it, if you believe that market will rise again and the token you hold deserve something much better then.. hold it still and wait patiently for it bloom like flowers and sure your profit would be great.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 09:59:22 PM
I will investing more if bitcoin and altcoin still at lower price, how ever selling with lower price is bad moment where we have lost my asset and never could take profit, always keep and holding asset for the future and wait until bitcoin is growing up.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 22, 2019, 09:30:12 PM
for the time being I still prefer to wait. because it looks like the price of bitcoin is still not optimally up. still halfway up or deeper. even though the price of bitcoin fell again I didn't care, because I would still wait to get a profit rather than get a loss.
Look at the market now, price starting to crawl up. but you're right, the price isn't optimal yet to go up. prices may still rise more
than $4k. for now I will hold it first. Bitcoin's potential to rise is still very large you know
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 22, 2019, 07:21:21 PM
if this coin has potential for growth, you need to hold it; you are right. growth is inevitable. Everything will start soon and your tokens will bring you your payback.
My one has, so I am holding my coin and I am not selling it right now because I am sure price of bitcoin will be high once again, so I am not selling but at the same time I have some money saved so I have good chance to buy coin at good price that’s why I am going to buy some coin and hold more and more to sell after few years at very high price.
I may suggest not to focus on just a single coin, you may invest 3-5 kinds this to make us more profitable and so we have an options also.
Holding is quite good but we shouldn't be holding all the time if we don't see any improvement of our investment, it could be better to move for another coin and see the difference.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 05:31:55 PM
if this coin has potential for growth, you need to hold it; you are right. growth is inevitable. Everything will start soon and your tokens will bring you your payback.
My one has, so I am holding my coin and I am not selling it right now because I am sure price of bitcoin will be high once again, so I am not selling but at the same time I have some money saved so I have good chance to buy coin at good price that’s why I am going to buy some coin and hold more and more to sell after few years at very high price.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 09:14:09 AM
Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.
its time to sell because the market is green,this is the time to sell.
then you have to buy it again when the market down
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 22, 2019, 08:56:08 AM
The move up was not really significant so I consider it to be worth to buy still more, but only a little bit because it's still possible to get a reset or even a new low. Finding a bottom can take more time as we expect now and sideline cash is always useful.
I think that it is better to buy the next dip than the current top, BTC is very near to local top, but we could also see another leg up, where are good selling positions in my opinion.
when the price is low, of course, in our minds we are only looking for a position to buy it. It is unfortunate if we sell in such conditions, it is usually done on those who panic.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 22, 2019, 08:03:32 AM
The move up was not really significant so I consider it to be worth to buy still more, but only a little bit because it's still possible to get a reset or even a new low. Finding a bottom can take more time as we expect now and sideline cash is always useful.
I think that it is better to buy the next dip than the current top, BTC is very near to local top, but we could also see another leg up, where are good selling positions in my opinion.
Activity: 798
February 22, 2019, 06:42:28 AM
for the time being I still prefer to wait. because it looks like the price of bitcoin is still not optimally up. still halfway up or deeper. even though the price of bitcoin fell again I didn't care, because I would still wait to get a profit rather than get a loss.

Market looks bullish in a few days but i am not interesting to sell my coin and token. It still far to recover but its a good sign for market or investor. I am agree with you and i am still prefer hold my token because it still below the price when i bought
Activity: 464
February 22, 2019, 04:34:11 AM
i hope it will not happen again,we already happen with current bitcoin movement and new investors confident to investing their money in this market.new low will not happen as long as we have optimistic and faith to bitcoin and altcoin price.
if all us believed low market will not happen, we must remove our sell order in low price.this action will help bitcoin and cryptocurrency price recovered faster than before.so it will attract more people to invest in this market.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 12:44:24 AM
i hope it will not happen again,we already happen with current bitcoin movement and new investors confident to investing their money in this market.new low will not happen as long as we have optimistic and faith to bitcoin and altcoin price.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
February 21, 2019, 05:48:44 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 21, 2019, 02:07:25 PM
Now is not the right time to sell, because the market only moves a little up and if you sell coins that you hold, you only get a little profit.
it's good you have to keep holding it even if you have enough capital you can buy other coins that have good potential for the future and you invest to get big profits.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
February 21, 2019, 12:06:00 PM
Activity: 532
February 21, 2019, 12:02:57 PM
Never selling when bitcoin and altcoin price still lower, better keep holding and re investing at bitcoin and potential altcoin as your future asset where bitcoin and altcoin will be on higher price, never panic for selling when bitcoin on lower or drop price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
February 21, 2019, 11:04:29 AM
market conditions that are still not entirely good at this time. selling is still a sad thing, because the price is still relatively low.
Therefore if you want to buy more, this is still a good time.
yes you are right, because of that many people still hold back the assets they have up to now. although many think that the market has recovered enough, many feel that this has not been a high increase. besides that there are still many people who buy assets to be detained in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 09:39:52 AM
market conditions that are still not entirely good at this time. selling is still a sad thing, because the price is still relatively low.
Therefore if you want to buy more, this is still a good time.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
February 21, 2019, 08:40:14 AM
Just like there's time for everything.
This time we are in is time for more investments that selling.
The prevailing market condition is not encouraging for selling of ones holdings because of low prices of coins.
Good investors take advantage of the time to invest some more to sell when market recovers and prices high.
Pages:
Jump to: