Pages:
Author

Topic: this forum as a mirror of society - page 3. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 27, 2013, 04:15:19 PM
but anyway i asked him to delete that stupid post with refernce to my family.  was i wrong in desiring so?
It's not against the TOS to post personal information.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 27, 2013, 04:14:54 PM
Did you PM a mod about it?  What'd they say?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 27, 2013, 04:13:08 PM
OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.

there is reputation. not mine. i dont have to prove anything. just tell me that you are not all assholes here, please. that's it.

i admit that i didn't know about the function of 'self moderated' thread, this is my fault, sorry if i spend words against the moderator in that sense. but anyway i asked him to delete that stupid post with refernce to my family.  was i wrong in desiring so?
April 27, 2013, 04:11:51 PM
OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.
And a whole lot of rep to lose. Well... maybe not much any more.
legendary
April 27, 2013, 04:10:37 PM
April 27, 2013, 04:08:34 PM
From the looks of this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-museum-181278

You got called on suspicious business practices, and proceeded to defend yourself by shitting on the table. I'm afraid to ask what got deleted, based on what's still there.
omfg, OP is tarded.

@OP: yes, you got called a scammer. and yes, greyhawk is right in doing so, based on experience of new and "untrusted" members of this forum. and no, a person that are a scammer would most likely behave like you did. a honest and intelligent person would not rage over being accused of scamming on this forum.

my analysis of your behavior is that you are irrational and unstable and very likely to be a scammer.

so you can please queue with him on your way to fuck off, together with the moderator that ignored my request to delete that post with my family's name.

i'm in this since 2011 if you can read, i hold bitcoins since when they were priced 5 dollars each. if i didnt post is because i didnt have the time. no irrational behaviour, i just felt insulted by inferior forms of intelligence. then i found out that i was right when the tit licker guy said in his tread that somebody 'stole' his .com idea. filthy ridicolous.

if i was a scammer i wouldnt have post this. anyway you should know me better, im hot blooded, and im tired of idiots all over the places. but if you are fair with me im fair and respectful with you.

Scammer meltdowns are the best meltdowns.

what again??? ?? ? ?  are you all so miserable and full of prejudices? i hope you aren't... check since when im member, and check that i use my nickname everywhere i go. meltdown? that guy will be called cocksucker or shiteater from me forever for this. he melted down, not me.
April 27, 2013, 04:06:56 PM
If you're using the default theme, under "more options" when you create a thread is a check box marked "Self moderated." That homesteads that thread as yours, and the mods will leave you alone there, and you can delete any posts you like.

OK, this i didnt know. i installed tons of these forums for customers years ago, but i never went in deep in functionalities. thanks for the tip. that makes the thing a bit different. the mod might be innocent, even though i report that post, asking to delete it. am i wrong in this? whatever i was saying, the fucking idiot claimed to be an artificial intelligence and he mentioned my wife's name! just googleing, but i felt so threatened by a child that i wanted him to shit on his hands an slap himself.
April 27, 2013, 04:06:39 PM

You got called on suspicious business practices, and proceeded to defend yourself by shitting on the table. I'm afraid to ask what got deleted, based on what's still there.
omfg, OP is tarded.

@OP: yes, you got called a scammer. and yes, greyhawk is right in doing so, based on experience of new and "untrusted" members of this forum. and no, a person that are a scammer would most likely behave like you did. a honest and intelligent person would not rage over being accused of scamming on this forum.

my analysis of your behavior is that you are irrational and unstable and very likely to be a scammer.

so you can please queue with him on your way to fuck off, together with the moderator that ignored my request to delete that post with my family's name.

i'm in this since 2011 if you can read, i hold bitcoins since when they were priced 5 dollars each. if i didnt post is because i didnt have the time. no irrational behaviour, i just felt insulted by inferior forms of intelligence. then i found out that i was right when the tit licker guy said in his tread that somebody 'stole' his .com idea. filthy ridicolous.

if i was a scammer i wouldnt have post this. anyway you should know me better, im hot blooded, and im tired of idiots all over the places. but if you are fair with me im fair and respectful with you.

Scammer meltdowns are the best meltdowns.
April 27, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

omfg, OP is tarded.

April 27, 2013, 03:59:37 PM
If you're using the default theme, under "more options" when you create a thread is a check box marked "Self moderated." That homesteads that thread as yours, and the mods will leave you alone there, and you can delete any posts you like.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
April 27, 2013, 03:58:35 PM

omfg, OP is tarded.

April 27, 2013, 03:57:32 PM

there was no suspicious behavior, i clarified that i was reachable via email. when i prove that turd wrong with my presence and the will to reply to the accusations (we had - and might still have - technincal problems with bitpay changing his payment variables, it can happen to everybody) affirming that im not a scammer in that initiative, the turd defaced my thread mentioning not only my name, but also something else kind of private in collusion with the other one who's got the avatar that lick his tits (unwatchable).
there was no reason to do so, but then i understood that the one licking is tit is involved in a copy of my idea, not that i give too much, but i understood why they took my to that point. shit eaters, pardon.
so i just thanked him in his tread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-bitcoin-museum-page-official-186851
but my messages have been cleaned up. that didnt happened to their message, that are still on what at the end supposed to be MY table, my thread.

April 27, 2013, 03:50:03 PM

April 27, 2013, 03:46:40 PM
This forum is privately owned.
This forum is not a democracy.
This forum does not have unlimited freedom of speech.
This forum is not is not a place where you shit.

If you don't like it: fuck off, no one forces you to stay.

good way of proceedings. well, im gonna stay, in and out. my choice. i claim respect even in private places. if you dont, be ready to be kicked out from where you dont have a mafia status.
April 27, 2013, 03:45:05 PM
look what this idiot wrote, after he called me a scammer in thread i opened, and i proved him wrong:

greyhawk
Re: bitcoin museum
April 26, 2013, 10:19:52 AM

Reply with quote  #20
Quote from: ohmannomma on April 26, 2013, 09:22:35 AM
Quote from: greyhawk on April 26, 2013, 09:04:11 AM
Pretty sure you got scammed, dude.

why you say so? are you another delusional kind of guy? i'm not impressed by the number of your posts and I tell you that you are WRONG. happy? are you a friend of that one that licks his tit?

Ah, yes, it seems indeed you do not know me, "bernie" aka "emi" aka Christian B of Brescia, Italy.

Let me tell you what I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPmtf4udRE

he googled my name, what a scientist, and he even mentioned my wife's name - the cocksucker, pardon.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
April 27, 2013, 03:44:27 PM
This forum is privately owned.
This forum is not a democracy.
This forum does not have unlimited freedom of speech.
This forum is not is not a place where you shit.

If you don't like it: fuck off, no one forces you to stay.
April 27, 2013, 03:42:14 PM
noo.. again.. you misunderstood. i didnt shit on no tables. i was eating at my table and a couple of regular idiots came and shit on my table. i understand they ate too much dhiarrea, probably, poor things. but the knights should be honorable. and the owner should have kicked them out.

Can you quote the deleted post and insert it here?  It's hard to make judgment without it Tongue

look for the threads about the bitcoinmuseum.com . it's just a little thing, nothing new, but a couple on envious regulars came and shit on my table, and i couldnt even defend myself as they deserved.
April 27, 2013, 03:41:21 PM
noo.. again.. you misunderstood. i didnt shit on no tables. i was eating at my table and a couple of regular idiots came and shit on my table. i understand they ate too much dhiarrea, probably, poor things. but the knights should be honorable. and the owner should have kicked them out.

Can you quote the deleted post and insert it here?  It's hard to make judgment without it Tongue

Beat me to it. A link to the thread would be nice, as well.
legendary
April 27, 2013, 03:40:33 PM

April 27, 2013, 03:39:12 PM
this claims to be a public place. if it is a private one, they should close it down. anyway, im no asslicker, infact i dont let anybody lick my ass too. raised finger is the answer.
and if knights are knight, they should have some honor.

It's a public forum, but it's privately owned.  Just like you can go to a park and use it, but you can't build a house on it (without permission.)

More like how you can't go into a McDonalds and shit on the table.

yea, i dont shit on macdonalds tables (but you should, if you keep on eating their diarrhea).
what made you think so?
You seem to be complaining about being kicked out after having done so.

noo.. again.. you misunderstood. i didnt shit on no tables. i was eating at my table and a couple of regular idiots came and shit on my table. i understand they ate too much dhiarrea, probably, poor things. but the knights should be honorable. and the owner should have kicked them out, but sadly he dirtied his hand and cleaned off their shit, blaming it on me.
Pages:
Jump to: