Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a message to all crypto holders - page 4. (Read 6534 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
Agree too hodl for many years and you will see the best results.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
This topic will be Epic in 5 years.  Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbyiqnmIfPA

Crypto is the future, hold it, buy more and wait a few years

The problem is to find a right crypto currency to hold, we can not know which coin will grow up, maybe we can see that some coins have potential but we can not make sure there will be somethings else launched in the future.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wonder when Bitcoin will overtake Bill Gates?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Sure, cryptocurrency is the future. I guess all forum users here believe in that. If not, cryptocurrency world won't be developing so fast and won't be expanding its audience. What we see now? Even governments begin to recognize it and explore its potential. Leading companies consider its acceptance. I doubt it would draw such a wide response, be it a waste.
Nope, the Technology Blockchain using in cryptocurrency is main reason make government and some company on the world's pay attention to it. When government success creating coins using this technology, maybe they will banned crypto and release their coin for make payment online as Visa, Internet Banking, WU ...
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Sure, cryptocurrency is the future. I guess all forum users here believe in that. If not, cryptocurrency world won't be developing so fast and won't be expanding its audience. What we see now? Even governments begin to recognize it and explore its potential. Leading companies consider its acceptance. I doubt it would draw such a wide response, be it a waste.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Black Tuesday has somewhat stopped. Bitcoin and other alt coins is now green. This is a relieved for  others that worries too much because they are loosing their investment. We can now go back to sleep. hahaha. That is why I don't panic when seeing all of my investment going down. Its just how it the crypto market works. We can still buy now as the price is still good I think before it goes high again in the coming days.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
200b market cap in total is coming maybe even sooner than we think, off course we can never know for sure.
But shout out to the TS, that post really made me laugh.  Grin
It is to late to sell ur coins without risk. I will buy much more.
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

If you are an experienced virtual currency, I think the current currency market turmoil will not affect you; conversely, it is giving you a chance to accumulate pennies.

It's important that your recklessness, which has a huge impact on the individual's choices, however, risks and risks always need an authentication basis, otherwise you will kill yourself.

True, most of my investments has a base. However sometimes my guts tells me to buy. We will see in 1 year/2,3,4 and 5 years from now it was a good decision. I do not recommend it tough.
 I have long term visions.

Good time or not, call to quit selling. It is going up after that. Good opportunities i had.

Curious how long it would take to hit 200b market cap in the future. Maybe i am already there.

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
no need to sell anything when it is in the blood bath, people who sell in lose always lose
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

If you are an experienced virtual currency, I think the current currency market turmoil will not affect you; conversely, it is giving you a chance to accumulate pennies.

It's important that your recklessness, which has a huge impact on the individual's choices, however, risks and risks always need an authentication basis, otherwise you will kill yourself.
Activity: 484
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

Activity: 112

Thanks for this oversimplified message where all things get mixed up and the whole cryptocrap is taken out of a real world context. It's only a matter of time that this shadow economy will be regulated back into the system. Just keep that in mind. As soon as an unregulated economy grows the size that it can disrupt the real economy it will get regulated. More so if in that unregulated space new scams like EOS, Tezos, Pilar, ETH and more are launched every week.

And it's all not that difficulty to stop this party. System has only a few entries en exits
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Crypto will not be destroyed. However many times, it will be reborn.  Smiley
I hold many. 40+  because i am hunting the next billion dollar coin in a few years.

The ones i truly believe that will rise significant is Antshares/Antcoins. 200 - 500$ in 5 years.

Viacoin x10

I love taking risks. I don't care if they die out, at least i tried.
After all, my risks earned me more than my loss.

Examples, sia & waves bought them under 20m market cap.
Ltc at 3.60$, etc around the same price, eth at 10$
 I sold them to early.

Antshares back in may.
Dbix
Unotanium at 7$
Counterparty will explode end this year/ beginning 2018
Some icos

And many more from top 300 list.

Little dirtcoins with a market cap lower than 500k.
Sometimes a pump happens like veltor i had, 50$ invested sold it for 650+.

I am also into mining. Build a 12k gpu mining rig. Currently i am mining dbix coin. This is also a nice chance to grow bigger in the future. They survived pretty well the crash.
 In late august i got new scrypt miners. We will see what that will bring.

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

what are you holding?
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Too many people counting pennies and panicking instead of looking at long term (and even mid term really) wealth & financially security.
Weak hands are shaking while this dump is going on lots of people are selling out of panic,
Just keep calm and wait for the pump we will see a good result for this I hope ,
Activity: 229
Be careful about being emotionally attached to an investment. Buy low sell high, no emotion.  If you made a ton and live in a country where there are taxes, pay them.  By a lot I mean $50k profit or more.  The world as it is exists because of taxes and government. They are the price you pay for not having anarchy and living fearing for your life on a daily basis. Bitcoin would not be possible without modern civilization much less the tech we take for granted, modern globalism, etc.

Fractional reserve banking made this world possible.  Credit is the blood that fuels the circulatory system that is the global economy.
I do agree with paying taxes, but that has its limits. The tax rates for mining profits for example are almost 60% where I live and they are almost entirely wasted by incompetent politicians' games.
Alas, I wouldn't turn all of my profit into fiat in the face of large tax rates as long as there is no way to have a substantial saying as for how the tax will be used.

I personally believe that every government should have a digital voting platform that allows every tax payer to choose how much of their tax they would like to see put to which kind of use.
If tax rates were lowered (in places where they are stupidly high), people would inevitably even end up donating large amounts of money to such a voting system.

But good luck with any kind of sensible government policy in the next decades. Governments are still stuck in the medieval days..
Activity: 280
Be careful about being emotionally attached to an investment. Buy low sell high, no emotion.  If you made a ton and live in a country where there are taxes, pay them.  By a lot I mean $50k profit or more.  The world as it is exists because of taxes and government. They are the price you pay for not having anarchy and living fearing for your life on a daily basis. Bitcoin would not be possible without modern civilization much less the tech we take for granted, modern globalism, etc.

Fractional reserve banking made this world possible.  Credit is the blood that fuels the circulatory system that is the global economy.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100

I also believe in the future of bitcoin, although it still has many obstacles, but we have a right to dream about their future, they are the best source of income for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: