Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a message to all crypto holders - page 5. (Read 6534 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I'm literally investing on credit as a student since I see the opportunities. However, I can not recommend this to most people. My expected starting salary is going to be between 200 and 300k USD, so even if I fumble in the crypto-market I won't have any trouble later on.

Regardless, I'd invest everything that I can afford to 100% lose regardless of my life situation, even if that was only $50 or $100.

But yeah, crypto is going to be big regardless of attempts of regulations, unless literally every single country in the world collaborates to ban crypto entirely.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Actually i want to control my own money not with banks.
 So when i am a millionaire in 5 years or less, small percentage will go to the banks for paying debts, the rest i keep on crypto, and pay with it something like monaco creditcard.

To keep it far away from banks and goverments.
No taxes or whatovr. Free world. My money.

This is were we are heading to, i hate the banks.
If i listened to my wife 1,5 years ago. I was a milllionaire already. Right now!
This is not going to happen me twice. I hold and buy a shitload.

Whatever it takes, someday ill look back and be thankfull for what ive done. I hope some other people will do the same. And make this epic in 5 years.

Edit,

If u can't resist to sell with loss, that's ok. I buy them from u. And the smart investors will be rich quicker.

Activity: 434
Yes I do agree hold is the best way now nobody predicted that crypto currency will get this huge success now we already proved and got some profit also just wait for some time or get some more for huge profit.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Too many people counting pennies and panicking instead of looking at long term (and even mid term really) wealth & financially security.

Well put. Of course there's money to be made (and lost) in day trading. If you can afford it, go for long range investing. If you can't, you probably shouldn't risk day trading either.
I am also mining.  For now im not planning to shut down my farm. It is still profitable. Only good for me once everything goes back up.
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
I agree with many of you, hold is the way. I want to add that the BTC split dilemma will be the key: if things go wrong there, the dip will be huge and on the contrary if things go smooth we could see BTC 4k soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Message is clear and i'm supporting, but i doubt it will save crypto from this imposed trend. ETH will pull back majority of tokens and this is quite enough for this madness to spread across all crypto. One is certain, this summer will be hellish! At least miners will take a break, and cool down their equipment.
Half of the people who invested late 3 months are probably at a loss. If we are 2020 and look back at antshares at 8$ u wish u had buyd more and wishing u did not sell because of a few $ drops. It is just ridiculous and stupid selling with loss.

U will be hurt twice. Selling with loss and probably buy back higher because u are mad and never ever invest in crypto again. By that time u look back and realize that was a very stupid move. Sell Higher or Hold.
Activity: 93
It is to late to sell ur coins without risk. I will buy much more.
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

This is sure that if you buy Ethereum directly in dollars right now, what you bought will be worth much more in the coming years. Except at least two or three times the value of today.
It is to late to sell ur coins without risk. I will buy much more.
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

Activity: 62
I will HODL my coins tight Cheesy
Activity: 560
Very true, lots of upside if the kinks are worked out and interest continues.
Activity: 217
I also believe we are only in the early stages of crypto and that there is no need to panic and sell right now even though everything seems to be crashing. I have been slowly accumulating some cryptos that I think will be good long term investments like Waves, ETC, Burst and a few others.

That is right. There is really no need to panic about possible crashes. Market can either decreaes or increase. The important thing is holding your assets.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
I also believe like the others that cryptocurrency is still in it's early stages and there is no need to panic sell but, it is better to sell some percent every time there is a pump to rebuy when there is a dump. It is better because you are not only making profit from it if you do it the right way, you can also increase your position or recover your investment amount so that what you will receive in the late stages are just pure profit. Remember, always holding all of one's stash is against crypto because if everyone will hold, no supply will circulate through the market.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I also believe we are only in the early stages of crypto and that there is no need to panic and sell right now even though everything seems to be crashing. I have been slowly accumulating some cryptos that I think will be good long term investments like Waves, ETC, Burst and a few others.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I still feel like we are in very early age of crypto businesses.
It was obscure thing in past, now it has just started its rally. but "just". Long way to go.
There may be crashes and pumps and so on, but I think holders of nice working coins will be way richer than they all expected.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Also keep in mind our tiny market cap could easily be manipulated by the FIAT world whales if they come splashing in all the water will go out the tub.
Don't go all in.
Activity: 448
Trading is more profitable than holding if you know how it goes.
Haha, everytime the sweat breaks out. I just look at this.  This is the future. Hodl until we are millionaires.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
I´m engraving secret keys and buring them for 5 years !!
Pages:
Jump to: