Pages:
Author

Topic: This is how 0.037 Bitcoins looks like in Venezuela - page 10. (Read 31697 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Doesn't the cost of printing that amount of paper exceeds its market value ? Shocked

Right now, they are printing only the two highest denomination banknotes (100 Bolivar and 50 Bolivar). But the real issue is that the Venezuelan government is trying to ignore and hide the Bolivar devaluation. The official exchange rate remains at 6.35 Bolivar to one US Dollar, while the black market rate is something like 800 Bolivar to one US Dollar. The Venezuelan government claims that their official exchange rates are the correct ones.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Doesn't the cost of printing that amount of paper exceeds its market value ? Shocked

That is the reason why those notes are no longer printed.
They need to add an extra zero to the notes they print every once in a while.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
wow if i showed anyone that much money he will at first kill me and stell that money ftom me but thank god that o am earning this from bitcoin and in my place the crrency is not much heavy too ..0.035btc will be 2notes hardly
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
It does cost more to print than it's worth but it doesn't begin that way....it's the result of Hyper-inflation....crazy!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wow that is a lot of paper for 12 bucks. Can they give me blank pieces of paper, so i can write some notes on them Smiley)) How are those people paying rent or buying a car? Hello i want to buy this car his is the truck with the money Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I was talking to this guy in Zimbabwe, who said that their fiat went thru such hyper-inflation that they were trading in their larger fiat for bricks of smaller fiat to burn as cooking fuel.  Their money was more valuable as burning fuel than it was worth on the market....crazy thought!  New meaning to a currency not being worth the paper it was printed on!!!!
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
That is a pretty cool picture the op has there.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

RealBitcoin and crazywack

My take is that for the short-term (at least a year, maybe up to three) the US$ will force a general DEFLATION in the US and perhaps parts of the rest of the world.  Probably economic decline, perhaps severe.

The J. Yen and the US$ both have not fallen because money velocity has slowed to almost zero (people are holding on to their cash).  This will continue for the US$ in my opinion as other currencies (J. Yen, Chinese Yuan and the Euro) are wrecked before ours is.

King Dollar will reign for a while.

But, then it too will inflate.  Big Time.  And since the timing is so uncertain, gold and Bitcoin are worth holding.
legendary
Activity: 1148
This is why Venezuela will be the first country to adopt a virtual currency.

0.037 Bitcoins o almost 12 Us$

It loos like a lot of money, but is the equivalent to half of the monthly minimum wage

Post war Germany! Damn I need a stack!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
is there anything they are doing to fix this hyperinflation. i have no idea how they're going to get out of this mess.

fiat form itself is a no option kinda situation for hyperinflation.

its why you see countries like japan are in the same route. Heck we are all in it as long the paper keeps printing.

what does japan have to deal with hyperinflation?

last time I checked the only reason why they are probably in that mess is because they dont rely on anyone period lol.

My spider sense is telling me that Japan has to get some wheelbarrows soon, because the YEN is going HYPER!!!!

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/japan

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
This is why Venezuela will be the first country to adopt a virtual currency.

0.037 Bitcoins o almost 12 Us$

It loos like a lot of money, but is the equivalent to half of the monthly minimum wage

Get your wheelbarrow guys because this is how the USD will look like in a few years, coupled with the JPY, EUR, CHF,GBP ,etc...

All fiat currencies will be moved with wheelbarrows in the next decade!!
Activity: 700
Greece might be like that in the not so near future. Support to eurosceptic parties has started growing. 3 anti-euro parties will probably be in the parliament wfter the new elections.  However, those parties aren't looking to cooperate with each other. One of them is golden dawn, the other two are left parties.
Activity: 252
is there anything they are doing to fix this hyperinflation. i have no idea how they're going to get out of this mess.

fiat form itself is a no option kinda situation for hyperinflation.

its why you see countries like japan are in the same route. Heck we are all in it as long the paper keeps printing.

what does japan have to deal with hyperinflation?

last time I checked the only reason why they are probably in that mess is because they dont rely on anyone period lol.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
you shoud see how it fits into zinbabwe the coffe costs trillions of dollars into their currency soo they adopt also us insted of that  left wing dollars

I have a Zimbabwe dollar just to remind myself of the st*pidity of central banks, governments and those that support them.

i don't think they support them, the problem is that, they have no choice, they can't simply go out and adopt bitcoin or crazy shit like this

Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
wow! is that alot in Venezuela? i mean can buy alot of thing in there? economy... well if 0.037 in my country, its like RM35, well can eat for 2 days (lunch and dinner)
Activity: 590
i launched a coin last week, hope it goes well and help the economy, website is in spanish so it will keep foreings away for the moment and in just a few days a little community is growing .
Lack of bills, hyperinflation and economical crisis are the triggers for an alternative economy.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bolivarcoin-no-premine-x11-pow-boli-block-explorer-and-more-1153330
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/boli/
Activity: 826
you shoud see how it fits into zinbabwe the coffe costs trillions of dollars into their currency soo they adopt also us insted of that  left wing dollars

this is how the u.s will become eventually.

its going to be sooner or later though and when it does its going to be a rude awakening for most people.
Activity: 252

I have a Zimbabwe dollar just to remind myself of the st*pidity of central banks, governments and those that support them.

Umm when you say people who support them..

You do notice thats everyone right lol. Cause last time I checked everyone has a checkings account belonging to some private bank eg: chase, bank of america, etc.
Activity: 434
Well, this is a great pic to show how fiat currencies could mutate your hard earned wealth into nothing. It is not only Venezuela, but also Zimbabwe or Argentina some years ago. Even Japan has got a high inflation rate.

Basically venezuela isnt the only ones.

I mean its just they have breached to their point sooner then most countries. Look at the U.S though, its ready to hit the stages soon once we actually cant print out anymore money then it needs to..
Pages:
Jump to: