Pages:
Author

Topic: This is temorary spike - page 2. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 11:40:40 PM
SEC and ETF are just a decoration seen by Bitcoin traders.
Without the SEC, Bitcoin has stood up straight ahead in the world of crypotcurrency, and I also don't really need the rules of the SEC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 12, 2018, 10:17:57 AM
I am also keeping an eye with ETF result because most traders and investors are hooked on to it. I am pretty sure that most of us here are patiently waiting for the ETF result and hoping for a positive result where in fact, it was only being used to manipulate the market. I heard that coinbase & BlackRock crypto ETF might be approved for some of the following reason. You may read it here https://bravenewcoin.com/news/why-a-coinbase-and-blackrock-crypto-etf-might-be-approved/.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Do not spend all the money at this moment , because this may down reverse sure.

Whats your views
No, we can still be good without the approval of ETF as we had make it before. Although recovery will take longer but we can still rise higher than we had now and moving slowly going to top could be done with or without ETF. Just believe in this technology, we will be there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 03:43:15 PM
Yea no kidding. Bitcoin is down again so you were right. The way the prices of the coins falls so fast can be sometimes very surprising. Just a couple of days ago we were looking at a recovery and now we are looking at a really fast downtrend of the coins. The prices are correcting which is good but they are correcting at lower prices than they started from.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
 Grin Bitcoin going down I see. You were right and so was I. Correction is imminent.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:42:25 AM
I think this will happen for a long time until the scammers will not sell their entire Ethereum
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
If feels so good to see that bitcoin has improved a lot in recent days. All the good hopes are coming back. I think and i wish the market will stay good like this and have some good growth in future.

I also think so. The market is very slow but stabilizing. I think that we can see the growth of cryptocurrency again soon. I hope there's nothing to stop it. ETF probably not much affected, because if you remember in 2018, a good news was to give the cryptocurrency growth, but they just fell. If the ETF is approved, then most likely Bitcoin will begin to grow, but I do not expect a strong growth.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
I think that you can play the bounce keeping in mind that BTC should break 7500 before we will see any real action, but most of alts look bullish on 1D timeframe
Activity: 420
September 01, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
if you have been trading here for long the you must have known that how unpredictable and tricky this place is so I hope that you understand that no one will able to ensure you that what it actually is and what it going to bring us,  in such time you should analyzed the market conditions and have all the updates
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
A rejection of ETF will cause a temporary price down. But not for long term. As many people have said here we were able to see BTC reached $20K without that ETF stuff. For some reasons the market is still not showing an upward momentum. But I'm sure sooner we will see it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
It seems to me that the crypto-currency market has already adapted to both good and bad news and does not react to the news by changing the value of the crypto currency. In order to get out of the protracted Dump, which has now swallowed up the whole of the crypto-currency industry, we need not news, but real deeds that will make the world look at the Crypto-currency with the positive. For example, updates in Blockchain, the trading system, transaction costs are all that many of the ICO projects promised in their Road maps and did not execute on time.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
All ETF related stuff is only a big joke, just imagine previously it didn't affect crypto market and why it caused dumped after SEC postponed decision?
I think it is all about price manipulation and we should hold
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 08:22:46 AM
so much talk and so little work. I see a temporary spike, that's right. but is it worth discussing. the whole market is sosboy waves, where the height and nitty. we need to look at the overall trend.
Activity: 38
September 01, 2018, 08:19:50 AM
I don't think we need an ETF. The rise of the market has nothing to do with the ETF. The current bitcoin is turning green. I believe Bitcoin will rise sharply at the end of this year.
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Do not spend all the money at this moment , because this may down reverse sure.

Whats your views

There's nothing wrong even if you spend a good number of money right now. You're not supposed to look at just the short term or near future. Your major consideration should be long term
Activity: 269
September 01, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
where this market will actually  going to end nobody knows that so if it just a short time spark or it will last for long nobody knows that but I know that this market will keep developing so I think we can have faith on it and do the trading comfortablely
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 01, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
Yes, I think that at this time it's not the right time to take a position, I will take a position when good or bad news from ETF comes out, so it's ready to be ready when the news comes.
Activity: 237
September 01, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
Every spike in any kind of crypto in the market is just temporary.
we will rise but we will experience fall in the future.
that is why cryptocurrency is not stable and volatility always takes place.
the risk is the decision to get by any holders.
Activity: 147
September 01, 2018, 05:00:46 AM
actually this price reduction is not only an opportunity to buy coins and then hold the coin in the long run but it is also a bit risky to buy it because the situation is unstable, sometimes it increases quite significantly but the increase does not last in the long run and after experiencing an increase immediately decreased again and this situation was uncertain.
Activity: 90
September 01, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
I think it won’t be very good idea to hope for the recovery. So this cannot be wise thing to hold the money for future recovery. That’s not going to happen for sure. So everyone should move on
Pages:
Jump to: