Pages:
Author

Topic: This is temorary spike - page 5. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:09:10 AM
This situation is really a thing to become worried. I don’t know what will happen. If the price falling continues it will bring great sufferings to the investors. I hope everything will be sorted out.
Activity: 52
August 31, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Situation is getting worse day by day and people are losing hope. No one can be sure that the situation will recover or not. So people should be strong to face any further worst situation that is coming.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
August 31, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
The truth is nobody can tell you for sure if this is the spike that will bring coins to new all-time-highs or it's just a small spike.

I think there were at least a dozen people like you back in Nov 2017 saying the same thing. On the other hand, I bet there were a lot of people who saying you should buy in January.

One thing is clear, nothing is certain in this field.
Activity: 392
August 31, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
We really need to stop with all the fuss about ETF. The market was going well without it in the past and in the future it will make no difference either. Even if it does get rejected, we should not be so worried about it.
Activity: 202
August 31, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Do not spend all the money at this moment , because this may down reverse sure.

Whats your views
Bitcoin got it's ATH without ETF so i believe that if this value of bitcoin will continue to rise if whales permit it because the all have the resources to manipulate this business.
Activity: 322
August 31, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
I don't think the rejection of Bitcoin ETF has brought any significant impact on the market. The price of Bitcoin is still rising. Bitcoin has a huge community of supporter and the ETF rejection will have no effect on them.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
Most the people already discussing that ETF will not get approved that's why they are delaying to announce the result. If they don't approve it, then it will be better for us to not worry about it because without its approval the market was in a good position. After rejection it will be down for few days but after that it will be recovered and will be in a good position.
Activity: 87
August 28, 2018, 10:52:41 PM
ETFs may cause the market to rise, but without it, the market will rise, and even if the ETF is rejected, we don't have to worry. I believe that cryptocurrencies will get better and better.
Activity: 23
August 28, 2018, 10:50:09 PM
Check out HOLO, it's still going to the moon haha
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 28, 2018, 10:48:40 PM
Nobody needs an ETF, it's as much of a breakthrough as posting a newspaper online back when internet was invented.

yes   no need of ETF. previous year also same. WITHOUT ETF skyrockt the Bitcoin to 20000.
Activity: 60
August 28, 2018, 09:07:32 AM
Nobody needs an ETF, it's as much of a breakthrough as posting a newspaper online back when internet was invented.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 28, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

I don't know dude, I have seen a lot of prominent traders come out of the wood work and start posting signals again, especially in alts. Bitcoin shorts are at an all time low, people are expecting another rise and we just broke through this 6800 resistance that we have bounced off of several times before. I wouldn't be so sure that everything is just going to dump back down so quickly.

This has been one of the largest bear corrections in crypto history and crypto has more eyes on it now then EVER before, besides the whole ETF thing that in itself is a whole different issue, retail money has been sitting and waiting on the sidelines and I think we are seeing it start to creep its way back into the market.

The whole ETF is starting to become a more numbing issue to crypto investors, we got to 20k without an ETF dude, the crypto market and development moves on with or without an ETF. The whole ETF thing was just something bagholders have been clinging on to as hope to believe that we will just bounce right back up to 20k.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 28, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Do not spend all the money at this moment , because this may down reverse sure.

Whats your views
Pages:
Jump to: