Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to buy ADA? - page 2. (Read 19777 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
March 28, 2019, 07:53:51 PM
i see ADA has survived in this market for a very long time, it has been born with more advanced techonologies that can be competed with XRP since the day it was born but until now we can see there is not much information about developing ADA from its founders so very few investors want to invest in ADA at this moment, but if i were you i will invest in ADA from today because i believe soon ADA will rise much higher in the future.
Not only that, ADA also doesn't seem to be able to compete with TRON, and other platforms that are similar to ADA, although there are currently very cheap ADA prices, but I think it's better to wait because there is still a possibility that prices will fall again.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 28, 2019, 08:13:33 AM
Well, NOW, should be the time to buy ADA.

Based on the technical trend
Current ADA/BTC price

Entry price: 1500 satoshi
Stop loss: 1200 satoshi
Take profit
#1 : 1900 satoshi
#2 : 2500 satoshi

Seems like a great risk reward there
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
March 28, 2019, 05:43:52 AM
is this a good time to buy more ADA?
I can't blive buy more, more.
Current market cap around 1.1B  current price $0.041087.ATH $ 1.35 If you believe this project and team and want to long term holding I think its the best opportunity for you. Buy at your own risk.
Buy a lot when the prices are very low! The next time you will see it, prices have gone way up higher. ADA is going very well in the market whether the prices go low or high, it is reliable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 28, 2019, 01:43:48 AM
i see ADA has survived in this market for a very long time, it has been born with more advanced techonologies that can be competed with XRP since the day it was born but until now we can see there is not much information about developing ADA from its founders so very few investors want to invest in ADA at this moment, but if i were you i will invest in ADA from today because i believe soon ADA will rise much higher in the future.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
March 27, 2019, 11:11:45 PM
We will see that ADA will have the opportunity to continue to move up, this gives us many opportunities to save it so that it will give us an advantage.
Developers have worked well so that trust in ADA will continue to increase and make coins more popular and real functions.
the opportunity is still very open, not only for ADA but for all crypto assets on the market. we will see a surge that occurs when the market starts to move up. we all wait for that to happen, hopefully it can happen quickly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 27, 2019, 06:14:04 PM
Yes.
It's also the best time to buy fairc token of faireum.io
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
February 19, 2019, 04:49:41 AM
Cardano (ADA) is running with certainty, almost all altcoins are increasing, the market is starting to green and hoping to be fertile again so it provides many benefits. We will see that ADA continues to move up and more and more fans, the team will definitely provide more innovative services that will continue to grow.
ADA is keeping up as well, the whole market is growing now aside from stable coins, of course.
This is not the time yet where we will see a crazy pump, it's just starting and this will trigger a bigger pump, I'm sure ADA will always
do what it does all the time, the project is legit and the development is good, so there is no reason why it should not rise like the others.

We will see that ADA will have the opportunity to continue to move up, this gives us many opportunities to save it so that it will give us an advantage.
Developers have worked well so that trust in ADA will continue to increase and make coins more popular and real functions.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 19, 2019, 03:05:23 AM
Cardano (ADA) is running with certainty, almost all altcoins are increasing, the market is starting to green and hoping to be fertile again so it provides many benefits. We will see that ADA continues to move up and more and more fans, the team will definitely provide more innovative services that will continue to grow.
ADA is keeping up as well, the whole market is growing now aside from stable coins, of course.
This is not the time yet where we will see a crazy pump, it's just starting and this will trigger a bigger pump, I'm sure ADA will always
do what it does all the time, the project is legit and the development is good, so there is no reason why it should not rise like the others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
February 19, 2019, 03:00:59 AM
Activity: 644
February 19, 2019, 02:34:10 AM
They earn about 1 billion of dollars on ICO is I remember right. They are spending this money already for two years. Money can end at one moment if they don't create anything working in the nearest future.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
February 12, 2019, 12:51:19 PM
In fact, all altcoins from top200 have lost over 80% during the last months, so the answer will be the same for every coin - it can not go down more. If you checked the project and believe that it is worth the investment, in my opinion it is a very good moment for shopping.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
February 12, 2019, 12:47:01 PM
Yeah this is the right time to take entry on ada. Cause price of cardano now very cheapest and I think it will start recovering very earlier at the middle of this year.
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
February 12, 2019, 11:47:51 AM
is this a good time to buy more ADA?
I can't blive buy more, more.
Current market cap around 1.1B  current price $0.041087.ATH $ 1.35 If you believe this project and team and want to long term holding I think its the best opportunity for you. Buy at your own risk.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 10:24:21 AM
I believe this is one of the most trusted project out there, given how long they were in the market, but it's for sure a long term investment so if your looking for a short or even midterm investment better look elsewhere.
February 12, 2019, 07:37:31 AM
I sold all my ada few months ago, As for me they are too slow and overpriced for the company without any working popular product. I looked after them for months but didn't see any progress(
Why? did you see a coin that grows faster in this bear market? I think all of them are slow until.
I hope you were able to re invest your money in a coin that meets your expectation, IMO all of them are just slow now
but all legitimate coin has some good potential. ADA is one of the profitable coin in the market, my own evaluation tells me that it's undervalued.
Because I read few their updates) It was " We added ability to use enter key on our web site" This looks weird. Now they cost 2 times lower then I sold it. Ada already cost a billion of dollars, and they made nothing, they don't even have own programmers, just some outsource guys. All this is just my opinion. I bought it much higher and lost a lot of money. Now I prefer coins with low capitalization. Not such dinosaurs like ADA.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 06:50:27 AM
I sold all my ada few months ago, As for me they are too slow and overpriced for the company without any working popular product. I looked after them for months but didn't see any progress(
You should have considered the possibility that happened in the long term. ADA nothing new on the market, it will take time to grow market interest in their assets.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 12, 2019, 06:32:02 AM
One good ting about ada is that it has held it's spot and price quite well in recent times. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing as some investors like movement, but sideways is better than going down. It is still a top ten coin so there is demand even in a bear market, this is a good sign
That OP posted this several months past and maybe ADA on that time is in good shape and really having an uptrend motion. But for now, everyone's still in the red colors, isn't moving up actually. Believing that ADA is a competent coin in the market and it really shown it before the huge dump happen, therefore its can still be trusted and its potentials remain.
if you buy ADA when this condition is 75% there is the potential for a dump but if you buy when the bull market occurs and when the bitcoin condition is heating up then you can use the movement to buy THERE because when the bull run occurs 75% pump potential for all cryptocurrency including ADA.
when the current market is on track the downward trend in buying coins is a good thing, but the effect is a dump will definitely be fast when many people see the green market and will immediately make a sale.
The problem with investing while the dumped still ongoing is the possibility that you'll be trapped inside, the bear market is staying for much longer
and if not all but most of the coins are still moving slowly, if you can afford to wait and hold your coins then sell after some rise that's fine but if you
are also looking for quick results, it's hard to buy you need to wait moving project.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
February 12, 2019, 05:10:40 AM
Why? did you see a coin that grows faster in this bear market? I think all of them are slow until.
I hope you were able to re invest your money in a coin that meets your expectation, IMO all of them are just slow now
but all legitimate coin has some good potential. ADA is one of the profitable coin in the market, my own evaluation tells me that it's undervalued.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 12, 2019, 03:59:43 AM
One good ting about ada is that it has held it's spot and price quite well in recent times. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing as some investors like movement, but sideways is better than going down. It is still a top ten coin so there is demand even in a bear market, this is a good sign
That OP posted this several months past and maybe ADA on that time is in good shape and really having an uptrend motion. But for now, everyone's still in the red colors, isn't moving up actually. Believing that ADA is a competent coin in the market and it really shown it before the huge dump happen, therefore its can still be trusted and its potentials remain.
if you buy ADA when this condition is 75% there is the potential for a dump but if you buy when the bull market occurs and when the bitcoin condition is heating up then you can use the movement to buy THERE because when the bull run occurs 75% pump potential for all cryptocurrency including ADA.
when the current market is on track the downward trend in buying coins is a good thing, but the effect is a dump will definitely be fast when many people see the green market and will immediately make a sale.
February 12, 2019, 03:53:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: