Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the best time to buy ADA? - page 5. (Read 19777 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
Yes, I agree with many that Cardano could experience something similar what happened with Ripple run. So, add on your position on dips is good idea, probably  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
I buy ADA constantly. Team make real work for developing crypto world. They have a good idea and go forward.
What do LTC do? BTC copy with less block time. They announced fee decreasing after update. Why now but not a year ago?
Activity: 560
October 25, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I don't have a big trust to this coin. Just better for me to invest in such other good coins like Litecoin or XRP.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
i think it is better to buy now and start accumulate rather than buying when everything started to move up
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
October 25, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
Cardano is have all abilities to come again cross more than 1usd with when bull runs come in crypto market but I don't no when it will happen but I already holding some Ada coins from few months and planing to  buy more in coming days because of the Cardano coin is already in top coin I  crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
Let's see what Cardano (ADA) is now.

The biggest price was in January 2018 - 1.15 dollars

Now the price is $ 0,073743 USD

The project is very good and I think the price can grow 10 times if bulls enter the market
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
October 25, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
I think yes! October is the best time to buy more Cardano (ADA). And also all alts in top 100 are good to buy, because of their cheap price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

Now the whole market is in correction. Now many coins are good for purchases and long-term investments. ADA is a good and promising project. They have a strong team. I think now is a good price for investment.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
Of course it is reasonable for us to buy most of the Altcoins on coinmarketcap because their prices are very cheap and potential. ADA is also among them the possibility of huge success once the ADA market rises are $ 0.07 worth to Hold for long term.
ADA seems to have bottomed out and according to my analysis it can'tgo down below 0.05$. Great time to accumulate it and keep it for a while waiting for the market to recover, I also enjoyed this altcoin because it was so good and especially very cheap price at the present time
Activity: 733
October 25, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
Cardano is now one of the best coins, we can see if cardano will continue to have the potential to become one of the best coins. I think buying cardano now will still make a profit as long as we try to hold it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
Not only cardano, but whatever reputable altcoin you analyze- it is too low compared to ATH.
So why don't you buy some of them and just stay tuned for upcoming pump!
Activity: 381
October 25, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
Of course it is reasonable for us to buy most of the Altcoins on coinmarketcap because their prices are very cheap and potential. ADA is also among them the possibility of huge success once the ADA market rises are $ 0.07 worth to Hold for long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
cardano is one of the coins that is often discussed today, many people see if the potential for cardano is very large. this is the best moment to buy because cardano is currently having a low price and will become a high-priced coin in the future.
I agree with you . The ADA is very good at technology and the community of this coin has been developing strongly in recent months. I believe that when the market recovers, the value will certainly increase very high and only a big news can make the price ADA on the moon. Consider investing as soon as the price is still very cheap because I have great confidence
Activity: 406
October 25, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
You just do not understand the fundamental difference between the Golden billion from the rest of the people, these are successful highly educated people who are moving forward, they are not interested in the bitcoin pyramid at all, not the flight of thought they have.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
October 25, 2018, 08:21:42 AM
cardano is one of the coins that is often discussed today, many people see if the potential for cardano is very large. this is the best moment to buy because cardano is currently having a low price and will become a high-priced coin in the future.
And it is one of the coins that will often be discussed as time goes on. This is one coin that even without product, the idea alone as well as the great number of team behind it was what captivated a whole lot of the investors, and then imagine what it would be like when an actual product comes into play which I believe the team behind cardano will most definitely end up working out something big eventually.

The whole market generally has been down and that includes Cardano, the only thing to do now is to buy based on the way the market is trying to want to change trend and for the fact that it is a good buy, while placing stop loss below major support level at the moment, at least if you are trader who wants to take advantage of fluctuations or just HODL if you are not.
Activity: 783
October 24, 2018, 04:24:46 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 24, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
i dont think this best time to buy ada or other altcoin, in this market condition many people says bearish market dont buy coin based on your prediction, buy more coin when its have good news, keep safe trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
October 07, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
Do not concentrate so much on this coin, it is one of the altcoins that does not have any distinctive features. I think it's better to buy ether.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 02:12:50 PM
Almost all coins have lost value more than 90% so it does not matter, if you are able to find the good coins then most of the price you can see is already very low.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 07, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
Almost the coin/token on this market has a decrease in the same price as ADA, there are no coins/tokens that have experienced price increases like last year. This is a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin when we compare to last year and expect prices to recover. However, cryptocurrency market is very difficult to guess, up and down is very flexible no one knows where the price is. But you can get around it by buying coins/tokens slowly, I mean you don't spend money at once but you can do it gradually.
Pages:
Jump to: