Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the big crash of 2018. - page 2. (Read 592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
October 13, 2018, 03:58:24 AM
Thats a very long term chart just based on the presumption of a continued increase to supply:demand ratio (halvening etc.)which has roughly worked so far but cant be assumed always.

Do you believe Bitcoin's price after the next halving will be lower than its price right now?

Just going on that we're below the curve and so arguably in an area to buy rather then sell overall but thats alot of confidence required to think we'll always respect that trend long term.  Also we've stayed a year or more underneath that curve previously, not everyone can hold their breath that long

It's not "not everyone", but "everyone who does not understand" Bitcoin. It is the only asset that you can have the sovereign rights to that is censorship resistant, provably scarce, and global. If you believe that it is "over-valued" today, you should reconsider.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 12, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
Moreover, why on earth should I be bearish when I should be accumulating right now and even if the market gets even lower, it would just be a chance to accumulate the more.
People not willing to see the price go down further are heavily invested and have nothing left to buy with. They went all in at the wrong time and that's burning them badly during current bear market.

That's why you should always dollar cost average your fiat entry points over a longer period of time. Going all in is such a rookie mistake. It makes you heavily depend on one single market direction.

Rookies came here to get rich, but all they got is a bear market making them poorer. Positive aspect of this is that most of them will learn from it and maybe even use it in their advantage during the next bull run.

But of course, it is Kwuk!  Roll Eyes
It's not. Just a cheap wannabe.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
October 12, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Hold on, this is going to be a deep dive! With little support and a broken protocol.
See you guys at 3000.
Bullish.

on one hand, YES. Cheesy

on the other hand, kwukduck is always bearish. i try to remove both perma-bulls and perma-bears from my sentiment calculations.

Nonetheless, there is no clear indication yet, anything can still happen, but with the way things are, I feel the bears are actually getting weak gradually,  but time will tell who wins the fight between the bulls and the bears.

it's a good time to sit on hands. arguably, both sides are weak. but since we are/were in a bear market, the pressure is on the bears to reestablish control and force new lows.

shorts are pretty high at the moment too, which tips things in the bull's favor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
I am actually bullish right now even though we are still waiting to see what would happen with the market in terms of direction anyway but like every other people have said, when it comes to using kwuk as an indicator, I think most of the time it has always worked to do the opposite of whatever you are saying.

Nonetheless, there is no clear indication yet, anything can still happen, but with the way things are, I feel the bears are actually getting weak gradually,  but time will tell who wins the fight between the bulls and the bears.

Moreover, why on earth should I be bearish when I should be accumulating right now and even if the market gets even lower, it would just be a chance to accumulate the more. But of course, it is Kwuk!  Roll Eyes
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
October 12, 2018, 04:34:49 AM
The bitcoin market moving in line with stock market sell offs does not make much sense as they are totally two different asset types and not related.   The only section of that could make sense is if you examine the relationship to dollar and realise that Bitcoin price is mostly observed and traded relative to the dollar currency.    
Recently we have had a rising Dollar index and the common perception is that dollar will continue to be strong with a Federal reserve raising rates, the objection I have to this scenario is that inflation is rising and so the interest rates are purely in line not counteracting that depreciation of dollar worth.

We do not have a strong dollar and long term its very unlikely as debt is payable largely at this moving interest base rate.     Most likely is continued inflation and lagging rates which do not compensate.    So if dollar is not strong there is not especially a good headwind to either stocks or Bitcoin.

Whats most likely is that Bonds fixed at various rates of return begin to reduce in price, which means a capital outflow from that asset class. Bitcoin could easily benefit from this future liquidity as it has no fix to US dollar and is a globally traded asset not tied to any one economy or fiscal regime like US dollar treasuries
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 12, 2018, 04:24:06 AM
No the big crash was when the price went from $20k to $6k , this is just daily small number swings. The price of bitcoin moved barely 5% and not even that much. Yes, all the market dropped together and the market cap of crypto in general lost billions of dollars in one day but don't forget red is always followed by green.

Look at the stock market since 2008, it has lived its best times since then, which means yes we had a small drop off but in general market is still strong and it will keep doing great things for the foreseeable future because there is absolutely no reason why it shouldn't. There are still a lot of people behind the projects.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 12, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
Hold on, this is going to be a deep dive! With little support and a broken protocol.
See you guys at 3000.

ah, glad to see you back kwukduck! Tongue

the bear case is definitely possible, but i wouldn't get too excited until we at least see new lows that don't immediately get wicked up. there's been zero follow-through on that initial red candle last night. as far as i'm concerned, we're still stuck in the triangle.

He is trolling. But Kwukduck has a penchant for giving buy signals because, 9 out of 10, the opposite happens after his bearish announcements. Check all his posts in his original account. You can see it there.

Kwukduck, what happened to your original account?

Kwukduck is still around but OP is most probably a troll trying to mimic his behavior. and what Kwukduck did was 100% accurate. every single comment of his case near the bottom and near the end of the bear move or end of each correction without an exception. obviously it wasn't exactly at the bottom but very close which is why people said every time he makes a post price is about to reverse and go up. which may be the reason for him to stop showing his face with his main account because everyone knew what he was doing so it didn't work anymore.
STT
legendary
Catalog Websites
October 12, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
Thats a very long term chart just based on the presumption of a continued increase to supply:demand ratio (halvening etc.)which has roughly worked so far but cant be assumed always.   Just going on that we're below the curve and so arguably in an area to buy rather then sell overall but thats alot of confidence required to think we'll always respect that trend long term.  Also we've stayed a year or more underneath that curve previously, not everyone can hold their breath that long
legendary
October 12, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

I believe this is the only chart you need to consider. All the others are nothing but calculated guess-work by people who maybe wouldn't even share them if they knew it was sure to happen the way they predicted them.

STT
legendary
Catalog Websites
October 12, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
This a normal move for what has already happened in 2018, its not doing anything new in this break.   Some are even optimistic on a better recovery from support here, like the the price I'm pretty neutral on that recovery and not expecting anything till we turn the moving averages upwards alot more.   Both 200 and 50, on the daily bars setup here is 50 on blue line and the higher priced is 200 up at 7200.   

The 200 day moving average is not especially negative but we are below it.  When its both rising and the price is broken above 7200 or so then I think we can be alot more optimistic.   This current sell so far hasnt meant that much, just a reset repeat
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 12, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
See you guys at 3000.
The market just make this corrections to create room for the next bull run and of a truth I disagree with the speculations that bitcoin is about to fall in price.  I don't think that bitcoin is about to get dump and think it is currently at the bottom.  Bitcoin falling back to $3,000 is disaster and I don't pray for that.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
October 12, 2018, 02:05:20 AM
See you guys at 3000.

the bear case is definitely possible, but i wouldn't get too excited until we at least see new lows that don't immediately get wicked up. there's been zero follow-through on that initial red candle last night. as far as i'm concerned, we're still stuck in the triangle.

He is trolling. But Kwukduck has a penchant for giving buy signals because, 9 out of 10, the opposite happens after his bearish announcements. Check all his posts in his original account. You can see it there.

Kwukduck's account was last active at February 25 2018.He probably left the forum...
I'm 99% sure that the OP with the cryptokwuk jr.member account is not the real Kwukduck.
He's an imposter.
The real Kwukduck would have "predicted" a bitcoin price under 1000 USD,or the death of BTC.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 12, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
See you guys at 3000.
realy?  Then provide proofs , lol, by the way stop posting like this especially if you don't have stong evidence about what you saying 'cause it's nonsense.  Indeed there's still a massive support on this stage which reason why the value still holding since market become stagnant and suffering in this bear market. If i were you convince more to buy instead posting nonsense. 
legendary
October 12, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
See you guys at 3000.

Activity: 696
Merit: 439
October 11, 2018, 09:12:40 PM
See you guys at 3000.

Bullish.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
October 11, 2018, 08:46:26 PM
See you guys at 3000.

Are you willing to put money on the table?

I'm willing to bet 0.01 BTC or maybe the equivalent in Today's dollars that bitcoin will not reach $3000 in 2018.

So, are you man enough to take me up on that bet? Or are you just a no-coiner loser who makes useless predictions based on hope?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 08:43:55 PM
See you guys at 3000.

Words without specific data to explain briefly on how it will going to reach the $3,000 mark then your words will be consider as hearsay or just an FUD to help the big whales to buy much cheaper Bitcoin. I believed that $5,000 will be the lowest base line that we are on the way now going for the bullish run as predicted by most famous experts in Crypto field therefore lets continue to keep holding of our Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
October 11, 2018, 06:59:59 PM
See you guys at 3000.

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 06:46:00 PM
See you guys at 3000.
I think bitcoin will not drop in 3000 because many people don't want that maybe 5000 is the lowest but not below to that. Be patience guys is not the end of the world so it means bitcoin will a chance to make mooning in the future believe it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 11, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
Last time I check there where support levels in 6,200$, 6,000$, and 5,900$ which the latter we re-visited twice. All of the support levels I mentioned are strong support levels where BTC has tried and tested and it never made BTC go down to the level you are hoping for. I don't even think you are qualified to predict such prices, its not even about your rank here in the forum but the way how you reason out and how you explain your prediction make me feel like you don't even know how to trade cryptocurrencies at all.

You guys are so serious with OP's claims. Clearly it can't be backed up so don't bother with it eventhough there are chances for everything to happened.

For a $3,000 price level to happened it needs to be worst than the reason why price fall at those established bottom this year.

So just imagined what realistic "worst thing/s" are those that can dragged the bitcoin price down back to $3,000 level. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: