Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the big crash of 2018. - page 3. (Read 592 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
October 11, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
Last time I check there where support levels in 6,200$, 6,000$, and 5,900$ which the latter we re-visited twice. All of the support levels I mentioned are strong support levels where BTC has tried and tested and it never made BTC go down to the level you are hoping for. I don't even think you are qualified to predict such prices, its not even about your rank here in the forum but the way how you reason out and how you explain your prediction make me feel like you don't even know how to trade cryptocurrencies at all.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 11, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Hold on, this is going to be a deep dive! With little support and a broken protocol.
See you guys at 3000.
What analysis have you made and can you say we will land at $3000? not sure what you say because I only believe the price of bitcoin will still last above $5000 with all the limitations of support. 2018 is the worst year for Crypto, but hope is always there and we must remain patient and wait until everything gets better.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
October 11, 2018, 04:46:19 PM
Kwukduck?

Now he has spoken, brace yourselves opposite thing is about to come.

it seems like that, because his name is 'crypto-kwuk' and he just missed a single 'duck' behind it and everything is completed.

Hold on, this is going to be a deep dive! With little support and a broken protocol.
See you guys at 3000.

If we are talking about Bitcoin support, it is not little as you described and even in my opinion some people started to accumulate more Bitcoin in this range.
by the way, what do you mean by 'broken protocol' ? i do not really understand it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 35
October 11, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
The mainstream futures market should keep it from crashing like the old days, the problem is the same thing is going to keep it from pumping like the old days too. Welcome to boredom, wallstreet style.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 11, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
Well, I would only expect that big crash if we manage to break the lower support level that has been holding us from going lower for a while now and that could actually cause some huge selling spree. Also, looking at the big red candles, that is actually a threatening thing at the moment, with the fact that the bears are still in control. The only good thing is that we keep forming a higher low at the moment, but nothing is guaranteed as long as we are still trading inside a triangle.

Nonetheless, it is still very hard to tell at the moment how we will get to see things happen, and the only thing we can do is wait. Is this the big crash we have all been waiting for? Time will tell, but nothing is certain yet.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 10, 2018, 10:48:22 PM
Kwukduck?

Now he has spoken, brace yourselves opposite thing is about to come.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 10:09:36 PM
See you guys at 3000.
Pages:
Jump to: