Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the FINAL - page 4. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 24, 2019, 09:00:19 PM
The potential rewards far outweighs efforts done to get listed I believe, new coins still popping up everywhere simply because they wanted to, in a decentralized manner any can create assets and circulate them, still in our means they are not representing any value that's it, if it's really good startup working on technologies then its viable, the fallback is you can't tell when the market is floading with alts
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 24, 2019, 04:30:38 PM
How quickly time passes. In December this was only a dream. And soon Facebook and telegrams produce the expected commercial cryptocurrencies. I think we will see a new price jump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 24, 2019, 01:34:12 PM
I have also always been very interested in what will happen to the tokens that appear every day. Well what if Jiri go , but most of them just come out and everything.... Although there is a possibility that there may be some of the quiet tokens will go on the exchange and give a good growth
Guess which of the cryptocurrency will bring you a lot of money is very difficult , you need to keep track of the market , and take those coins in which you believe , but of course not to fill them in the entire Deposit .
Activity: 514
Merit: 100
June 24, 2019, 01:17:56 PM
I have also always been very interested in what will happen to the tokens that appear every day. Well what if Jiri go , but most of them just come out and everything.... Although there is a possibility that there may be some of the quiet tokens will go on the exchange and give a good growth
That's the kind of crypto project right now. There are various kinds of project behavior towards the future. As you say there are those who leave and some grow. The reality is like that now. So from that choose a project that thinks it will grow in the future, don't just go ahead and just leave.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Crypto
June 24, 2019, 12:19:31 PM
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
June 24, 2019, 11:36:21 AM
I don't think encryption will disappear. On the contrary, encryption has been developing. Some projects disappeared. Some projects survived. As long as the market is profitable, projects will be created. Because the current supervision has not been fully regulated.

Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 24, 2019, 11:12:35 AM
Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

In fact, the application of crypto is still too small.
Because it is too small, it is easy to be dominated by cows and bears.
The market needs a long time to be strong. At that time, everyone in the world could see the usefulness of crypto
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 24, 2019, 10:40:22 AM
$0.0007 is all the more great representing those that record at that cost. Nearly are even decrease than that. Modern schemes approach up and when you analysis them, missed of them get analogous concept or output in usual. These modern layouts actually requires to be checkered.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
June 22, 2019, 04:04:24 PM
In 2013-2014 during the altcoin boom thousands of altcoins were born. 12 months later 99% of them were dead. The writing is on the wall for the vast majority of IPO/ICO coins in my opinion.
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
June 21, 2019, 05:54:13 AM
as an investor as well as a bounty hunter who is sometimes confused by the steps of developing a project.
even though the price is currently in a very good condition, but some of the projects that I follow don't want to do listings in the near future, I don't understand why they don't take advantage of this excellent moment.
indeed I see many project waiting for listings on the exchange. there may be many considerations, if the listing is at a time when the price of bitcoin is high, and it feels that it has gained price stability, then they can develop the project more easily.
Activity: 504
June 21, 2019, 05:39:53 AM

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I agree with author this topic - today on the market have many useless cryptocurrency projects, they will disappear with time. Everything has its time, blockchain technology continues to evolve. Almost every day there are news about use of blockchain in various sectors of the economy: tracking supply of goods, quality control of products, voting, tokenization of financial assets and introduction of various payment systems. I think Blockchain technology will have a Big and Beautiful Future.
Merit: 250
June 21, 2019, 05:38:33 AM
as an investor as well as a bounty hunter who is sometimes confused by the steps of developing a project.
even though the price is currently in a very good condition, but some of the projects that I follow don't want to do listings in the near future, I don't understand why they don't take advantage of this excellent moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 21, 2019, 04:51:11 AM
because you lost a lot of money due to the losses that you have invested in the ICO, saying that this is the end of everything? everything is not over and it takes a long time to see everything grow better
Activity: 476
June 21, 2019, 04:05:56 AM
Of course, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and prices can fall and grow at times. Investing in bitcoin has proven to be effective. Even those people who bought bitcoin for 15-20K in 2017 after a certain time can wait for their profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
June 21, 2019, 04:03:15 AM
Its left for us to choose wisely before investing in any coins or tokens ,we have to make sure that they are very good projects and have working product to keep there value at a reasonable price,the fact is only very few altcoins are worth investing in unlike bitcoin investment which is safer and better than any other
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
June 21, 2019, 03:46:17 AM
Just many exchanges are asking a lot of money for the listing. And if you want to invest in technology, then you are doing it in vain, as long as you keep the tokens of any project, a strong competitor can come out, and your project will never be in demand. Better buy a bitcoin.

I agree with your opinion, invest in bitcoin. The reason is very simple, of the hundreds of types of coins that are currently not close to the price of bitcoin, even 10% of the price of bitcoin currently does not yet exist.
This proves that people who like to trade crypto prefer bitcoin investment, because bitcoin has been able to prove a very expensive coin in 2017 for USD 20000, and proves that many people become millionaires. Such momentum makes people believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 36
June 19, 2019, 02:13:23 PM
Buoy 't you look those basics that are existence finished to adopt blockchain application? Assume 't aloof looking to those chaffy coins that hillock you that they accepted blockchain.That their remove are working on their individual blockchain.
Activity: 30
June 19, 2019, 02:12:26 PM
The crypto place desire presently be pruned and bunco ICOs or ICOs with no specified object desire be excluded. Small achieve i roam when i look specie drop unnecessarily on trades. This desire keep to come about, exclude something is finished firm to right it. Thither are period that all the more the coins that single move from interchanges, whether aid is not entranced, desire hold dumping.A tokenish without a specified production desire not get a certain measure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 19, 2019, 02:02:05 PM
today we can safely say that there was some confidence in the players and the market began to revive,investors began to come,projects began to collect some money,and most importantly, there is hope that finally the winter market is over,and finally begins to rise,and the market will go up,and only forward,of course I would like to see the market capitalization of 2 trillion dollars and that bitcoin only 30-35% domination,no more
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 19, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

Many new projects are just been created to raise money over and over again ,the only thing that can turn this around is regulation, crypto freedom is what give births to useless projects and scammers are running free because there is no one to stop them
Are you going to rely on a third party to protect you? I thought that not relying in a third party was the reason the be in this market to begin with, if you want protection from the government then do not invest in this market, useless icos will disappear when people stop giving money to scammers that took the time to create a website with some nice graphics, until that stops the scams will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: