Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the FINAL - page 7. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 04, 2019, 03:23:29 PM
it is not just the price of the coin, number of coins is also very important, since those two are consisting the most important - market capitalisation, and that is the number at which you should lookout, and compare it with your perception of coin and project value, and analysis that you made for the coin, if your value is greater, you should invest
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 04, 2019, 03:18:35 PM
I would say that maybe we are at the final stage of the big movement of the crypto in masses. I see a lot great ideas that solves the different problems of the digital world.

This will not end quickly just like this now because many good people still have the intention of making virtual currencies that are very useful for many people but you only need to choose good intentions or bad intentions in someone in this forum to make a big change later. I still believe there will be several or dozens of new types of Altcoin that have been developed to improve in the future.
There are many such coins that will be used more in the future than most of the coins from the top 100. Now, these coins are undervalued.
I disagree, most of the coins that are out of the top 100 are just trash and if there is any coins that is good you can be sure it is not going to remain below the top 100 for long, so trying to look for good coins outside of the top 100 sees to be like a waste of time to me especially if you have a decent capital since you can always invest in many different coins and diversify your risk.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
June 03, 2019, 07:54:55 PM
To my observations most of the ICO's don't even care about their investors their primary aim is to the money for their selfish interest some of the ICO's has no use case and never bordered to list in a good exchange even when the hit hard cap. Though there are still potential projects out there but its not common to locate them.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 03, 2019, 12:02:06 PM
You are equitable and that is the actuality, most every period modern currencies are certified. On the other hand the measure is extremely little and low-priced.I ambition this doesn't concern any of the altcoins that are overhead. Patch the blockchain application should keep representing the forthcoming, and I anticipate it has no core. Thanks.
Activity: 60
June 03, 2019, 11:55:34 AM
That's reason it should be enforced in the basic position, representing also discipline apply. It's a humiliation that now it is existence victimized as a pretense to move fast profits on this heaves of ballyhoo. I ambition it desire capture a in good line later a patch.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 31, 2019, 11:41:15 AM
This year has shown the investor well how you can easily earn money if you invest in Bitcoin on time at $ 4,000. I also managed to buy Bitcoin for a good price.

Nevertheless, few people were able to determine with accuracy when in 2018 the market reached the bottom, many believed that this happened at the level of 6000 and 5000, but the market fell even lower. It is easy to talk and make predictions looking back.

If you sell in such volumes, there was also a whole year negative background for the entire cryptocurrency market, then you could drop the price of Bitcoin and up to $ 2000.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 31, 2019, 10:53:51 AM
This year has shown the investor well how you can easily earn money if you invest in Bitcoin on time at $ 4,000. I also managed to buy Bitcoin for a good price.

Nevertheless, few people were able to determine with accuracy when in 2018 the market reached the bottom, many believed that this happened at the level of 6000 and 5000, but the market fell even lower. It is easy to talk and make predictions looking back.
Activity: 31
May 31, 2019, 09:12:34 AM
Good aloof as the cost are consume equitable instantly doesn't signify that the cryptocurrencies desire vanish. Mention that every age the marketplace was consume it reverted to average measures, instantly the just issue is the age as we achieve not recognise when the cost desire first to get. On the other hand it's not the example to add that Altcoins are upcoming to an change.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 30, 2019, 05:58:37 PM
I would say that maybe we are at the final stage of the big movement of the crypto in masses. I see a lot great ideas that solves the different problems of the digital world.

This will not end quickly just like this now because many good people still have the intention of making virtual currencies that are very useful for many people but you only need to choose good intentions or bad intentions in someone in this forum to make a big change later. I still believe there will be several or dozens of new types of Altcoin that have been developed to improve in the future.
There are many such coins that will be used more in the future than most of the coins from the top 100. Now, these coins are undervalued.
Activity: 686
May 30, 2019, 05:51:17 PM
It seems so, because it is very clear that technological developments will continue to produce new ideas, especially in the field of digital eyes.
As we see now Crypto isn't as strong as it used to be, but I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to survive because Bitcoin is the first digital currency born in the world, in the future it will be difficult because there is more competition but we as investors must commit to mass Crypto growth.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
May 30, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

I would consider Blockhain technology as the most innovative and useful technology created in our modern world. Through times, developments and upgrades will put blockchain technology as where it was first designed to be use, to revolutionized financial transactions.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 30, 2019, 05:12:42 PM
Activity: 896
May 30, 2019, 05:07:40 PM
Blockchain technology is a growing technology. Developments are continuous for good. It is still very young at 10 years, few more years we may see concrete applications on our current systems. Those new coins being listed are part of the growing technology. We may never know, one of them will bring significant change.
don't say forever. you will never know what will actually happen in the future. this technology is just developing and not many have adopted the technology. but we cannot speak of the future that has not yet happened, remember all possibilities are still very possible.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 30, 2019, 08:59:03 AM
Every month or so, new altcoins get listed to crypto exchanges

But I do not see their "intention" of getting listed in this situation of the market.

What is the point? They are becoming more and more worthless, even up to 0.0007$ or so?

If i overview the technological aspects, most of them are data platforms, service platforms, or reverse-ICOs.

I mean, is Blockchain technology even going to develop further so that it can be commercialized and standardized?

Blockchain technology is a growing technology. Developments are continuous for good. It is still very young at 10 years, few more years we may see concrete applications on our current systems. Those new coins being listed are part of the growing technology. We may never know, one of them will bring significant change.
Activity: 33
May 29, 2019, 01:34:32 PM
Exactly, freshly round 150 of altcoins were delisted from idex and it appears similar a mark that humans are actualizing that wretched shitcoins should be lost. Thither wasn't whatever notebook on that change
Activity: 59
May 29, 2019, 01:20:04 PM
ICOs anticipate that database on changes is sufficiency to get advantageous on the other hand that is not right. Whether investors achieve not look whatever progression, information or agility on societal websites, they desire first with monumental marketing and that is reason cost is dumped so even.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
May 28, 2019, 04:05:32 PM
this year does not resemble the revival of cryptocurrencies because after a long time, the cryptocurrency market has revived and started to grow. I believe that this is not the final, this is not the end of the growth will continue from which not one month
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
May 28, 2019, 04:01:15 PM
IT is harder to predict it upfront where the sweet spot to buy is. Buy in timely steps to spread some risk and also increase your stack would be a way to go.
it is not easy for us to predict the price of bitcoin or other altcoins at the lowest price point, when bitcoin suddenly lowers the price, many people panic and sell some bitcoin or altcoin they have, which must be bought and stored for a long time, so we did not regret when the bitcoin price dropped we did not buy it at that time, even if we knew that bitcoin would increase the price again, there would definitely be many people who would buy it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
May 26, 2019, 02:29:36 PM
IT is harder to predict it upfront where the sweet spot to buy is. Buy in timely steps to spread some risk and also increase your stack would be a way to go.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 02:25:49 PM
Bad and worthless coins will always decrease in price irrespective of the market is going up or down. On the contrary, coins with much to offer and have clear goals will always increase. So there will not be a good or bad time for a coin to list on exchanges I think. Moreover, each project has its own rule and road-map according which to operate. So they stick to their rules in doing everything.  
Pages:
Jump to: