Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the Right time to get in! - page 3. (Read 23785 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 23, 2019, 07:43:16 AM
For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
people are saying this is the right time to invest since from a long period of time but there is no improvement in this market and the existing investor also in very trouble situation to get their investment back again to invest on different field so I think this is the right time but it will extend a long journey this will be the problem here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 23, 2019, 04:30:23 AM
If in the nearest price Bitcoin does not go up, then you can count on the fact that the price drops below and buy when the market is red and the price is around $3,300. I believe that this is the best point to enter Bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 23, 2019, 03:54:47 AM
Yes, now does look like quite a good time to buy in. It is increasingly looking like the bottom of the market has been and gone. I would say buy now if you haven't yet. It is always a gamble, but now looks like the best entry point since mid-2017.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 22, 2019, 11:34:26 PM
Yes, you are right, that now is the right time to enter Crypto. We can start by investing and we really have a great opportunity now. The price of coins is almost all declining and means the price of coins is very cheap. And with low prices, we can use it for long-term investments. Crypto has a good future and the price will definitely develop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 07:10:30 PM
We do have to hold or at least buy from now on what coins we think are good and will bring benefits in the future, if we don't hold coins at this time, we recommend buying from now before the market will really peak
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
March 22, 2019, 06:57:07 PM
There are a few ETF applications under review and it only takes one to succeed for bitcoin to pump to the moon. If you're not holding anything now then you will regret it when you see those crazy prices in the news. Bitcoin up 100%, ethereum up 150%  Grin
When did it happen? I myself do not think there will be such a high increase. I just hope there will be an increase in market prices, because now I only hold assets that I think will be an advantage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
March 22, 2019, 06:53:45 PM
There are a few ETF applications under review and it only takes one to succeed for bitcoin to pump to the moon. If you're not holding anything now then you will regret it when you see those crazy prices in the news. Bitcoin up 100%, ethereum up 150%  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 22, 2019, 05:34:30 PM
Yes, that's right.
and I suggest you get into one of the most important projects.
faireum.io
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
August 23, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
Now is the best time to invest in a crypto market, such low prices maybe more we will not see. If someone else has not bought a crypto currency, then he has a chance to do it now.

I've heard this for many months, what makes you sure now is the time?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
Now is the best time to invest in a crypto market, such low prices maybe more we will not see. If someone else has not bought a crypto currency, then he has a chance to do it now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SatoWallet.com
August 17, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
important problem for crypto-currencies in the future may be a further decline in the speed of transactions and an increase in the costs of their implementation. Another risk is the threat of a hacker attack on crypto-exchange exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
Yesterday if people got in
They made a brilliant move
Today's gain unprecedented
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
It's simple. You buy coins cheaper. Sell when the price increases 10 times. Repeat this sequence several times and you are rich.
How to find the right coins? And here you need to have a mind
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 07, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
Yes you are right. The market can't go any lower i believe.
Activity: 39
July 01, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
MAybe  it is though, you would never know, I think it could be
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
July 01, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
Technical analysis shows that cryptocurrency prices will go down, but this does not have to happen. My suggestion is to start buying now, but not for all the funds. It is very possible that you will still have the opportunity to buy cheaper.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
July 01, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
true lordship for the new enter in the world crypto survived for the sake of life better in the future welcome to join and survive hard work for the future brilliant.

Those who have bought ystd or before have already made profits as market have started to move upwards. Can we expect the bull run to start as even the 2nd half of the year have started from today so may be some luck will also change in the due course.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
The fact is that trade in crypto currency has always been associated with greater risk. You can not be 100% sure of what the situation will be in the market tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So everyone makes the choice to buy today and wait for an even more suitable time. But whether this is a suitable time, it is also very difficult to forecast.
Activity: 158
July 01, 2018, 09:21:36 AM
I also think that the market decline is a better chance to buy cryptocurrencies, because the price of coins is not too high at this time. On the contrary, when the bull market comes, our investment cost is too high!
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Ofocurse it’s the best time to get in it was already after btc went under 10k I’m buying 1000$ a week  now and if it keeps dropping I will double my investment it will be the best risk/investment opportunity we will have in our lifetime I’m sure
Pages:
Jump to: