Pages:
Author

Topic: This is the Right time to get in! - page 5. (Read 23785 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
I just recently get on the train and hoping to get good result. I have been making my assignment to check all the necessary background check to all new ICO projects. Also i buy some of the BTC and ETH for long term holding.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
Nice timing if you want buy some coin .. but you must hodl until end year .. if moment like same last year bitcoin can going to the moon .. not btc but all crypto i think.. so i prefer top ten in coinmarketcap you choice ..
Activity: 459
June 02, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
I am still telling all my friends that they should grab some coins for long term before we start to go up again. I really hope they are following my advice to make some money in the next couple of years!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
this time of the year is a great time to buy cryptocurrencies, the market in this year is very fluctuative most of cryptos drop rapidly at the first days of this year, i guess it will take a very long time for the top cryptocurrencies to recover, but surely of we can get a lot of profit if the altcoins we bought at this time rise super fast in the future.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 02, 2018, 11:37:07 AM
Every time is the best time to be honest . Market is still not that green at this time . So one can enter right now as well . Just look out for the best coin and boom ! you are filled with profits . The market is going to flourish tomorrow or some other day , so why wait for the prices to get high and then feel the regret .
It is never too late . You can still out your stakes on the coins like bitcoin , etherneum etc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
Most likely it is, cost are begun to slither up and certainly it will go more as what we have hoping to happen. We should not hold up when it goes at its pinnacle cause there is a probability that it will tumble down and make you misfortune as it were.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 08:07:12 AM
There is no time to early or too late to buy, it just determine on what you are buying, for now the market is full of alot of wrong and rubbish project, just decieveing investors but there are some gems in the market too that are very undervalued, research what you want to buy before investing into them. I have made this mistake before
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 02, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
yeah maybe it's a good time to buy or never. you can join the hype, just buy and wait until december. it will be going up crazy than you keep that little money on gold investment. try it sir and enjoy the adventure of crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 07:33:07 AM
it is always appropriate to enter this market, but there are some times that it is suitable to get good results, which is ideal for investing in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
To miss such a chance is to miss a great opportunity to become richer. The price of coins is really not big so you have to take until it's too late.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
Yes. Get on the train!
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 02, 2018, 05:09:59 AM
Interesting coins very much with good potential. Every day you can choose one promising and buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

hope that too , hope also altcoins will be performed with btc and go also to moon.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
The market sooner or later will stabilize, then you can gradually enter, choosing the right projects.
Activity: 169
June 01, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
Anytime is the right time I guess as long as you are ready to learn and do all the necessary things to be successful in this field.  But yeah, right now with the current dept of the market price, if you have the money to pour in, then this will be the best time to invest.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
To look now at the market which goes down, now the most suitable time to start investment, but not for an exit. I am sure that in the next several weeks the market will grow again. and we can sell a coin with good +.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 07:17:52 AM
In crypto market there is always has the opportunity to invest or do trading. So, You can invest now for EOS, ICX or ETH. Can be trade for new currency which are listed in the Bittrex at first attempt. Jus buy and exit from the minimum profit.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
June 01, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
I think now the price is still cheaper than next month, and you can do it now, because you still have many opportunities to get many benefits in the future. because bitcoin prices will increase more than now.
I think that this month is in very big down compare to June, investing now is one of the best ideas that could be done on crypto market in 2018 for me.
I only know one thing and that is opportunity knocks at everyone’s door once and that now is the time when it is knocking at our doors as the market value of the crypto coins is falling. So, it is really a very good opportunity for all of us to get into it and that too without wasting even a single moment as this won’t come to us again and that we need to take full advantage of that.
Activity: 693
May 31, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Maybe this is not the best time to get in the cryptocurrency world, but I think that there are still great opportunities in the crypto. I hope the prices will rise again in the next weeks or the next months.
As for me there is no such right time or not to enter in cypto because every time is the right time for everything in crypto market is very volatile and that is because crypto is decentralized system and volatility is the only constant of it, people has always an opportunity to gain profit by going with the flow of volatility, buy when low value and seling it if beyond buying value and that is what market volatility brings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

hi i a newbie i hav'nt investe yet. what are the point that ishould  consider when choosing a coin to buy for the first time?  do i have to  pick from the top 50?30? or 20? can you gave me suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: