Pages:
Author

Topic: This massive price increase in seconds shows us something - page 3. (Read 2710 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bear with me
Usually when people create threads about moon and MOFO then it is a sign of a correction sooner or later, and all because of a rise of a few dozen of dollars

I would be careful now and I expect at least one more drop in the $900 and $800 in the next 2 or 3 months, then true recovery, unless something unexpected happens

mother fucker Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Usually when people create threads about moon and FOMO then it is a sign of a correction sooner or later, and all because of a rise of a few dozen of dollars

I would be careful now and I expect at least one more drop in the $900 and $800 in the next 2 or 3 months, then true recovery, unless something unexpected happens
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Sellers are having a field day!  Sad

right, there will always be sellers and buyers but what i do not get is why sell at this moment at a lower price .
Well the aftermath of this ETF denial has shaken the tree and dropped the price.
But now today is when the recovery process begins. Grin
It is nearing $1100 again since it's massive drop to $986 just a week or two ago.
Being the last day of this roller coaster month I think it will stabilize now and will keep above $1100 going forward.
Let's all hope it does that is! Embarrassed
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
it did also show, today  the tree is shaken harder then normal. Market is being played harder today,  a spike and then 1 hour later the price is going back to where it started.

Thinking that we will reach 10k in matter of days is just impossible even if ETF gets approved and hype kicks in at higher gear it will not happen. highest we will go based on a yes will be 1500-1800USD and that is not bad if we can keep that level for couple of months and build support
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
After watching that today, it is not of the question for $2,000 to be touched TODAY if ETF is approved.  I think the bigger gains would come in the weeks to follow as it begins trading.

However, ETF rejected will probably result in sharp jolting selloff that will probably get into the 700's before spiking back up to around $900.

Thats my prediction, hopefully we get some long awaited clarity today.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
What it does it shows us, you ask?

Well, very simple: This shows how easy the price of bitcoin can be pumped if there is FOMO. So imagine that big pockets move small amounts of their portfolios into bitcoin. Even without a ETF, we would be in $10,000+ in DAYS with continued FOMO.

People forget the marketcap for bitcoin is tiny, and rises can look like massive green candles easily.

NO.
you are confusing market cap size with orderbook size.

this is the clear example that the exchanges and their orderbooks are too small to handle a moderate amount of sell/buy.

and no price can not go to $10,000 in days the same way it can not go to $100 in days because there is always resistances. there are lots of order triggers that will kick in and there are even more alerts that will lead to people act on them by depositing fiat/bitcoin and buy/sell respectively.
in the end it will be slowed down.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Well, very simple: This shows how easy the price of bitcoin can be pumped if there is FOMO. So imagine that big pockets move small amounts of their portfolios into bitcoin. Even without a ETF, we would be in $10,000+ in DAYS with continued FOMO.

People forget the marketcap for bitcoin is tiny, and rises can look like massive green candles easily.

It shows us how easily Stop Buy, and Stop Sell orders can be triggered by exchange insiders.

On Stamp, a big bunch of break out Stop Buy Orders were triggered. On Finex, where they have margin trading, Stop Orders on both the long and the short side of the equation were triggered, hence the total wipe out candle on that exchange.

Currently, Bitcoin is just a few 0.X% above where it was when the shenanigans started, but a whole bunch of Bitcoiners are considerably poorer, with a very 'special' select few being much richer.

total fkn smash n grab. If Bitcoin were regulated, this would be getting investigated.
Activity: 339
Sellers are having a field day!  Sad

right, there will always be sellers and buyers but what i do not get is why sell at this moment at a lower price .
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Sellers are having a field day!  Sad
Activity: 392
1 btc = 10K at the end of the year, and 100 K at in 2020. Confirmed. No i dont use facts , look at the f**king chart
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

Pages:
Jump to: