Pages:
Author

Topic: This might be ridiculous, but let answer this question - page 5. (Read 3877 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I am just unemployed but I outside the forum really enjoy my life because during the years 2-17 I have accumulated a lot of money here and everything has changed my life, I also have a big business in the real world because of this forum
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
As of current market situation it's not easy to get money in here most of the time bounties are not legit and have a low amount in value,i have a job in real life forum is my second job  but i usually have quality time to my family and enjoying life to the fullest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I can say yes, I enjoyed my life outside this forum and reason why I enjoyed it also this forum because I got an extra salary that can provide some of my daily expenses  and other to my needs and wants. So I enjoyed my outside life because I did not engaging in financial problem. And I can also an instrument to help other people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Of course, I have my own life outside of this forum. And it is quite interesting. I have a main job.
Interest in the world of cryptocurrency is rather a hobby for me. All this is very interesting Smiley
I also had cryptocurrencies at the beginning of the hobby, but then this hobby began to bring me more income than my main job.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Of course, I have my own life outside of this forum. And it is quite interesting. I have a main job.
Interest in the world of cryptocurrency is rather a hobby for me. All this is very interesting Smiley
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
yes of course.. we need to enjoy our life as well outside this forum and away from crypto for a while, it will make your life better once in a while.. Grin
I think it is very difficult to do. We are all already critically addicted. Therefore, it is very difficult to live far from the crypto of the world. This is addiction and serious addiction.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
yes of course.. we need to enjoy our life as well outside this forum and away from crypto for a while, it will make your life better once in a while.. Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
For me there is always a worthwhile life outside Crypto, Crypto to me is like what I use to pass time and not job for me, though its always good having additional source of income which Crypto is to some extent.
And yes I'm happy outside Crypto
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Bitcointalk for me is like hobby , i read news , make some posts/discussions . I got real time job aswell , sometimes do some tasks for extra money as im really interested in crypto and keep buying / earning to hold some for quite long time
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Yes, of course! Crypto takes a lot of time every day, actually i am not doing a lot as a bounty hunter, but i am working for one cryptoproject as team member. I have family, so it is impossible to stay apart from them. Also, when my brains need rest - i create something - paintings, gifs, presents for friends etc.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
even though it sounds ridiculous I will still answer it ,real life outside the forum is happy because with family ,forums provide information on experience and learning ,bounty is not a job but is included in a small business
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Well I doing bounty to get some money cause it's easy.
It only need some repost or retweet or make article or YouTube video and you will get token and can sell when it already list.
If you already have a job, doing bounty still good to make another income, that's all.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Yes, I have life outside the forum and it is a must for a person to get social life outside of the forum as well. As for those bounty hunters, it isn't easy money anymore because many are scam projects. Their efforts will be worthless because of those type of projects.

Bounty couldn't make you rich in an instance
2-3 years ago if you were ever into bounty and you have chosen a good bounty. There's a potential that you can get decent profit in there because it was still on the early phase but now yea, it won't make you rich.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Bounty couldn't make you rich in an instance but it's an opportunity that could help us sustain our necessities depending on our way of earning based on our skills.
Everyone who could earn money in crypto world could have a
happy life outside the forum especially if you have a stable job while having crypto at the same time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
The real life depends on the quality of the person's skills in my opinion. Developing countries have no better-growing figures than developed countries. This forum and social media are all about the crypto sector.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Bounty provide opportunity to have extra income added to ones income but should not be taken has main source of income. I know some countries where unemployment is very high will likely prefer to focus more on bounties and maximize their profit instead looking for job
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
It's what happening with me. I always to get any job from cryptospace not to be rich but just to survive as I'm a university student. I don't just enjoy my daily life but also feel that cryptocurrency have changed my whole life.
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Life outside is good, I've got a day-job and crypto has been a hobby for some time, however it's been turned into a side project (am a software developer). Nothing too serious yet, we will see if it becomes a larger part of the day to day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
You are right. Bounty is easy money.  Because all this is done.  And then it is nice to them or not is the second question.  Everyone wants to make money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO

Not everyone is capable of being a good marketeer for the project, so not everyone is good and fit for a bounty hunter. People must know what they are good at before doing something.
Pages:
Jump to: