Pages:
Author

Topic: This might be ridiculous, but let answer this question - page 6. (Read 3877 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
Personally, cryptocurrency takes a large chunk of my time everyday apart from my job.
But still I make out time to enjoy my life with family and friends when the need arises because I'm extremely introverted.
Activity: 52
Although it is true that the income that I have obtained thanks to these forums have been very important for my economy, in fact I have invested very little time into bitcointalk, because one of the reasons why I decided to work independently online is because I prefer to enjoy the freedom of my schedules to enjoy the simple joys of life with my loved ones, despite certain economic limitations.
copper member
Activity: 224
My life outside here is the best no doubt. Crypto takes greater time in one's life and I know most will agree to this. I hardly have time for myself but it's all about the hustle. Man needs to keep up with finances.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
Bounty participants are not employees of the neü projects but they like to be treated as a part of project development with making small duties. I can't say any word about real life but what bounty hunters do have no difference from employees of average companies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
I am personally jobless in real life but i do have some sources of revenue from my investments so i enjoy doing bounties for some extra bucks and i think that only passionate people can do bounties not everyone can do it. I do enjoy my offline life but sometimes i do have itchy and burning eyes due to perhaps long hours of using both mobile and laptop to work online.

'm also unemployed and bounty is my only job, plus some investments like yours. And I personally like this situation. I don't spend the whole day at the computer and have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my family.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I am personally jobless in real life but i do have some sources of revenue from my investments so i enjoy doing bounties for some extra bucks and i think that only passionate people can do bounties not everyone can do it. I do enjoy my offline life but sometimes i do have itchy and burning eyes due to perhaps long hours of using both mobile and laptop to work online.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well yes, most of people try to find some jobs and get extra money, but some of them also have real jobs and come here when they can. And yes i really have free time outside the forum and i enjoy my life with my family.
Activity: 434
Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
Pages:
Jump to: