Pages:
Author

Topic: This time its different - page 2. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 10:30:04 PM
No doubt the original poster doesn't know.   None of us know.   The same for the people saying that 'it must recover.'     The market has no 'must.'   I think it'll recover and continue to increase in value just because it's still not really mainstream, but I have also seen a lot of commodities simply just stabilize and find equilibrium.   That's actually a good thing for most currencies.  
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
February 03, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
So we've had dips before.

And I think this one has a lot further to go, don't be fueled by today's rally.

But in the past bitcoin has always come back, grown stronger, gained more followers.

But this time, there won't be new followers. Well maybe a few, but not in the orders of magnitude that have happened in the past.

Practically everyone knows about bitcoin now. Next time it upsurges there won't be the fresh blood incoming, getting carried away.

So yeah, probably the last time you'll see bitcoin near $10k, will be today.

Enjoy.

There are many people who are worried about bitcoin prices. me too. bitcoin affects other virtual coins. I hold other currencies but its price is quite low. I lost a lot of money when investing in them. I do not know if I should keep them
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

But in the past bitcoin has always come back, grown stronger, gained more followers.

But this time, there won't be new followers. Well maybe a few, but not in the orders of magnitude that have happened in the past.

Practically everyone knows about bitcoin now. Next time it upsurges there won't be the fresh blood incoming, getting carried away.

Enjoy.

I do not agree with you. Bitcoin encountered a lot of difficulties during this time. Many people are distrustful of bitcoins, they worry when the bitcoin price drops below $ 10k. But I still believe bitcoin, bitcoin has many advantages to become world currency.

Because in reality we are not born in this way. We are in stable condition and stock market as well. bitcoin is volatile same as cryptocurrencies but what i love in volatile market it makes you rich that easily by holding them long. I don't sell when the market is bearish. trust me! the power of holding is real.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:26:00 PM
I agree with this because bitcoin is being known all over the world yet people do not follow the bitcoin due to its price too much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Enjoy.

I do not agree with you. Bitcoin encountered a lot of difficulties during this time. Many people are distrustful of bitcoins, they worry when the bitcoin price drops below $ 10k. But I still believe bitcoin, bitcoin has many advantages to become world currency.
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 10:22:13 PM
I don't think it is any different.  It increased in large amounts so now has a correction in large amounts.   When everyone sees it stabilize and come back up some there will be more trust.  People will start buying again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

Enjoy.

I think bitcoin is not different. Its price is falling as many sell out. The virtual currency market is unstable. You should not worry, the price of bitcoin will increase again
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:13:34 PM
There's a BIG factor to consider what makes this one different, and it's this:

When ppl rushed to BTC last fall it was because "everyone" was making money off it. Now those ppl lost a lot of money and will never invest in it again + will spread the word + the news since last fall's ATH has been followed by crash after crash.

I pulled out a lot and though still invested it's mostly just a handful of moonshots for fun + a couple solid utility tokens.
Activity: 102
Merit: 19
February 03, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
I don't agree. Sure lots of people have now heard of Bitcoin but very few have actually bought. Once the average person starts to buy Bitcoin - and there being so few of them - the price will start to rocket.
Yes, many know bitcoin and would love to join, but they will wait and see until they decide whether to join or not. If they join once, I think the price of Bitcoin will soar so there's no need to worry about the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
February 03, 2018, 10:00:06 PM
You just said that in the past bitcoin has always comeback or grown stronger then you would suddenly dictate that this time like it's this moment will be the last time that it will be higher value. Can you even be sure with your judgement just because bitcoin can go up or down with in large amounts? I don't think so. bitcoin can comeback always and won't die easily just as we've seen this time the value of bitcoin has gone up again. It will still hold on as long as more people believe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 03, 2018, 09:51:08 PM
Indeed, I think so.
It looks more like a bear market in cryptocurrency markets, and the bottom of bitcoin is certainly not present. The bottom of bitcoin is when everyone is desperate.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 09:50:14 PM
This time its the same. Will rebound 100-500%.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
I've been doing this for 6 years and at the very least, I know not to freak out over market activity of 2 months.    Also though, 20+ years of stock market trading also tells me not to fall in love with any particular concept.    If it gets to a point where I am below my profit targets, I withdraw.

Activity: 178
February 03, 2018, 09:37:01 PM
No it is not different, bitcoin has a better and bigger potential in the future. It might surprise you but there are still people out there whom don't know about bitcoin or it capabilities. Probably this are the people that will make an influence in years to come. Moreover, I do believe that even without new investors, bitcoin can still reach another level.

Personally, I believe some cryptocurrencies create value in the real world. In any case, the cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy, so we still have enough time. History also shows that the market is always able to rebound.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2018, 09:01:47 PM
I don't agree. Sure lots of people have now heard of Bitcoin but very few have actually bought. Once the average person starts to buy Bitcoin - and there being so few of them - the price will start to rocket.

What would be the incentive for them to buy? Merchant adoption is going into reverse and there are a lot of more attractive alts out there that have the potential to make it as the #1 coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
February 03, 2018, 08:50:35 PM
I agree with flippener, there maybe some who heard of it or knows about bitcoin and what it's capabilities but somehow those who might heard of it may be doubting on how it goes and. They are in the FUD mode on how to start on bitcoin and what I see on the future of bitcoin is that it has a lot of room for some individuals to start.
Activity: 504
February 03, 2018, 08:39:10 PM
I think your opinion is less correct. because this is when many people who are now familiar with bitcoin and also will more people who want to learn and buy bitcoin. but now a lot of bad news about bitcoin and after the good news later about bitcoin definitely bitcoin price will more skyrocket than the highest price at the peak price
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 08:29:53 PM
Yesterday I realize one of my friend talk about bitcoin, he just know about bitcoin two months ago. I think it is good, it seems that bitcoin is keep spreading, especially to technological people. Most people in my area who know about bitcoin are youth, this is good for bitcoin future. The yourh are more open minded and embrace this technology.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
Some time ago less than 2% of world's population were into Crypto-Currency world, how can you say there aren't new people to come in? There are much potential to be explored in Crypto-Currency yet, we are just beginning.

Yes, because soon the price will skyrocket and it will become really expensive, making $10.000 look like chickenfeed...  Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Minimal people at best know about bitcoin. My local chase bank manager did not even know what crypocurrenci3s are !
Pages:
Jump to: