Pages:
Author

Topic: This time its different - page 3. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 07:54:12 PM
Are you saying this because Facebook has blocked ads on cryptocurrencies and somehow you are thinking that there will be less people interested in it.

Well Facebook is a major social media that influences anything that exist but I think it won't affect btcoins and other clubs that much.

As long as many are already equipped with bitcoins knowledge, it will spread.  

Fake news will remain false.
We just need to focus more on the gold effects to help it develop more.

We can't do anything much about the banning and it's up to us to let them see how useful it is.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 07:51:53 PM
I do agree with it's different this time.  People will wonder what exactly is the purpose of bitcoin.  Is it a get rich quick.  No.  Is it a store of value.  No because it's too volatile.  Is it a currency.  Not really because it isn't accepted in enough places.  In fact hardly anywhere.  This could all change of course.  But people should ask themselves these questions instead of blindly following these calls buy buy buy or sell sell sell.  Why do they want to put their money into bitcoin. 

actually if those who enter and invest their money to turn here already have sufficient experience of experience then bitcoin will be more advanced again and certainly may be different not like now, the user is not easy to panic that one of them, the price is quite stable because the user already knows how trade, which makes the price rise is the presence of new users who enter but they also have basic and experience about bitcoin then the price remains stable like that which makes the price down is due to panic sales
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
I'm still sure bitcoin will be a lot more followers and bitcoin prices will get stronger every year, I feel bitcoin price is still strong and expensive, we can see bitcoin price in the year last year that is not overnight prices now, in 2018 I believe the price will be higher than at yesterday's price peak.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 03, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
You think so? I don't see it like that. Not everyone knows about bitcoin. And there are also someone who knows bitcoin but hasn't yet invested on it. Last year's hype was just a preview of what will happen on the coming years. And every year bitcoin's rollercoaster ride will be wilder. Just hold tighter.
l4w
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 07:12:39 PM
honestly I feel like that too, i don't think it's ever gonna reach it's ATH again. Anyhow, I don't think anyone can really predict crypto at it's current stage, so we just gotta wait and see what'll happen in the next few months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 07:08:02 PM
I do agree with it's different this time.  People will wonder what exactly is the purpose of bitcoin.  Is it a get rich quick.  No.  Is it a store of value.  No because it's too volatile.  Is it a currency.  Not really because it isn't accepted in enough places.  In fact hardly anywhere.  This could all change of course.  But people should ask themselves these questions instead of blindly following these calls buy buy buy or sell sell sell.  Why do they want to put their money into bitcoin. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 07:01:35 PM
I don't agree. Sure lots of people have now heard of Bitcoin but very few have actually bought. Once the average person starts to buy Bitcoin - and there being so few of them - the price will start to rocket.
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
February 03, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
So we've had dips before.

And I think this one has a lot further to go, don't be fueled by today's rally.

But in the past bitcoin has always come back, grown stronger, gained more followers.

But this time, there won't be new followers. Well maybe a few, but not in the orders of magnitude that have happened in the past.

Practically everyone knows about bitcoin now. Next time it upsurges there won't be the fresh blood incoming, getting carried away.

So yeah, probably the last time you'll see bitcoin near $10k, will be today.

Enjoy.

Pages:
Jump to: