Pages:
Author

Topic: This time when bear market comes - page 6. (Read 1155 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 02, 2021, 09:59:06 PM
If there is consistent price drop for a period of time,  that is a bear market in my opinion.  And if the price drop persist  then the bear may have taking over and it could actually going for couple of years before the end of that bear market! I think we are moving into another bear market season and it's important to be prepared to take full advantage of low prices during this period!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 15, 2021, 06:11:48 PM
This time totally different from 2018 situation. Still i am beliving that no bear market comes. so what time will come , i think in another 3 months?

Of course, this is totally different from 2018 because the bear was weak compared from the past years of bearish. Nowadays, more positive and brighter ideas came so it's so difficult for those FUD to manipulate just for statements without any strong evidence. Basically, every person who had been making up their conclusions would tend to generate good outcome as long they won't give up and strive harder to pursue their goals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
June 15, 2021, 06:01:35 PM
In any case, each bull run is not like the previous one, which means that each correction is also different. I would like to believe that this bull run will be different and the correction will not be as brutal as last time, but the crypt is cyclical, and it will fuel our hopes. Personally, I believe that scenarios can be different, including a drop to 25k, so I will keep some of the assets in stablecoins in order to buy the assets of interest to me on time.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358
June 02, 2021, 06:26:09 PM
It is really hard to measure how hard we entered into bear market. We can comment on it only after it ends possibly. By this I mean we are surely into bear market, but year is 2021 and not like old bear markets. Under heavy capital both bull and bear markets may interchange so quickly, this is what I observe now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
June 02, 2021, 06:22:00 PM
Ya at this current situation government or any others giant company in a position not being able to ignore bitcoin.

So they must walked with bitcoin.

I think we still far away from bear market.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
June 02, 2021, 05:19:01 PM
Bear market is not a standard one.When the bear market happen,you should use it and earn more from it.Making investment at the low and selling at high will gives you a hand full of profit.You should also concentrate on a bubbles.Bull and bear will come alternate manner.But bull run will give you more profit in a short period.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
June 02, 2021, 04:41:21 PM
This time totally different from 2018 situation. Still i am beliving that no bear market comes. so what time will come , i think in another 3 months?

There are no certainties yet on when will this another bear market would end but let us hope that it wouldn't take as long as it was last 2018's bear market. For now, all we can do is speculate, watch the price movement and keep on holding if our faith towards bitcoin about recovering soon is very high. During the bear market last 2018, many people gave up due to the long continuation of market price drop and as they witness bitcoin on a much better bull run, they regretted. They might have learn right now so it is much expected that many will be loyal and firm with their holdings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 01, 2021, 09:21:49 AM

for now, hodl is the only way for us crypto investors. because if we cut loss now it will be very difficult to return the initial capital purchased at high prices, I think patience is the key
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2021, 08:55:55 AM

We cannot make a perfect prediction this is crypto and no one can predict on what happens in the next coming days. All we can do is to prepair for the posible dip of rising of the price, so we need to decide on our own and make research and continue to monitor the price for good .
determining the right moment is actually quite difficult...

analyzing the market is a skill that is not easy, if we can know when is the best time to buy, of course, we will easily make a profit. the point is not to be bored to analyze and pay attention to the market, buy when the price drops drastically.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 01, 2021, 08:52:14 AM

We cannot called Bear when the value is still more than what the recent ATH  from the  last halving.

20,000 is the last Halving ATH that take place in December 2017 and now that bitcoin price stays more than this then Bear is still not on the run.

Same as the altcoins that can be proven still bullying .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
June 01, 2021, 08:04:43 AM

If this is not bear market then what should we call this period! It looks like bear market to me, the only thing I can say is since we are in different stages in crypto space perhaps the method of bear market have changed,  we have much bigger interest in crypto now than before,  more adoption now than before,  maybe all this good support is reason why bear market not so severe this time.

I prefer to call the current situation a correction, because for crypto prices to go up a correction is needed. As we know the market has been bullish
since the beginning of this year until April, there has been no major correction at all. So it is very natural that when entering May until now there is
still a correction, but the problem is we don't know how long the correction will take. But I believe that with many institutions investing
in cryptocurrency, the correction should not last too long. Therefore, in a situation like now there is not much we can do other than we have
to be patient until the market recovers.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
June 01, 2021, 06:52:14 AM

We cannot make a perfect prediction this is crypto and no one can predict on what happens in the next coming days. All we can do is to prepair for the posible dip of rising of the price, so we need to decide on our own and make research and continue to monitor the price for good .
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
May 31, 2021, 01:08:09 PM

I'm not really into market but i think will need more time for this trend to confirm it is bear trend. But when bear trend come, we will see some people in here discuss it. But for me i don't have any analysis only can buy and hold for bitcoin and big altcoins price. 
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
May 31, 2021, 01:59:05 PM

If this is not bear market then what should we call this period! It looks like bear market to me, the only thing I can say is since we are in different stages in crypto space perhaps the method of bear market have changed,  we have much bigger interest in crypto now than before,  more adoption now than before,  maybe all this good support is reason why bear market not so severe this time.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
May 31, 2021, 11:48:19 AM
I noticed a similar trend regarding sentiment.

The people who were around in 2017-2018 they are all thinking a bear market already started and are going to get out on the next rip. Probably when $42K breaks and they will liquidate most of their crypto at $50K or so.

The people who just joined in 2020-2021 they still are thinkking we will go to $100K. So the sentiment is very skewed at the moment and very difficult to tell where we will head.

Its bullish with all these tether and USDC prints that we are getting and it signals that people are still getting into crypto.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 31, 2021, 10:05:30 AM

What the bear you means? If its a 90% decline of the price i bet it wouldnt happen.
But for a trend recently, i think its already bear season, now market is to afraid to start another bull and we now on accumulation phase first.
If the demand for investment in the market increases as before then there is nothing to be afraid of. The price of crypto market quality will go up and down now is the right time to invest as prices are falling the prices of the currencies will go up again even if you go down you will not go down very much. If the market improves a bit the bull trend will come.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 31, 2021, 09:45:04 AM
When market is down, the most important thing to do is to wait it out. If you jump in on low prices, you will soon realize that there will be lower lows and so on! The consistent dip in price is signaking hear and the bear market will confirmed if there is no reversal in trend!

There's always up and down in any trading venue you need to realize and with it.

we can't conclude that bear is already dominates the as we still see attempts of bouncing back, we now have some green again

though it's still far from the last time high and most of those alts are still showing good bounce.
If there's no reversal anymore, then  confirmation of bear to dominate will conclude itself.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
May 31, 2021, 09:28:05 AM
You are simply fooling yourself if you think that bear market isn't going to come, many believed this too in 2018 when all altcoins are mooning but later the bears takes over and many who already make millions and failed to take profit all became heart broken, only bubble investments rise like forever and crypto isn't not.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 31, 2021, 08:20:05 AM

checking the market now?

https://coinmarketcap.com/

it looks like the market is showing green back again now, and if this continue then we will be having 2nd quarter ender.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
May 31, 2021, 08:14:25 AM
When market is down, the most important thing to do is to wait it out. If you jump in on low prices, you will soon realize that there will be lower lows and so on! The consistent dip in price is signaking hear and the bear market will confirmed if there is no reversal in trend!
Pages:
Jump to: