Pages:
Author

Topic: This time when bear market comes - page 8. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 29, 2021, 12:18:54 PM
The market are still unpredictable to happen we never know what would chart come along in another 3 months maybe you are true that market has totally different from 2018 situation or not. What is best for sure is to wait for the confirmation before it stick to plan on the strategies being applied.
Activity: 237
Merit: 19
May 29, 2021, 12:00:56 PM
This time totally different from 2018 situation. Still i am beliving that no bear market comes. so what time will come , i think in another 3 months?

Bear market is already here, the same way that bull market slowly take over the entire crypto space since December 2020 is the same way that bear market will take over, believe what ever you want to believe but don't have a high hope
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
May 29, 2021, 09:13:31 AM
Not clear for sure unless it shows a sign where we at the bear market but if most of the crypto are just in correction from it's ATH I don't think that's a bear market. I think we've seen enough of the movement down and sellers are getting tired, we aren't always going down so do going up but this time I think we gonna make some new ATH and I'm excited alts will be the one to make a move.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
May 29, 2021, 09:10:51 AM
Regardless of whether it's a bear market or not, what's clear is that today is a day when the market has started to saturate, and it's felt by all traders, but not for investors because they are actually taking advantage of a big correction to add to their crypto coffers at a big discount.
One thing we need to reflect on and plan strategies going forward, is that what steps will traders take when a big correction occurs? choose to be the old holder or end the loss because their mental is already broken?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 29, 2021, 09:03:23 AM
For me in my view bear market is already ended wherein market just gaining strength now to make good improvement soon when it becomes fully recovered.. Maybe yes after 3 months but still we need to wait for more results because at this moment seems there are more fuds and factors that really keep the market become stagnant.. Just be patient mate.
Activity: 994
Merit: 20
May 29, 2021, 07:49:57 AM
I really would like to know about this but there is no way to do so I am afraid. This period still seems like a bear market to me. Because Bitcoin hasn't even climb over the 41k-dollar level again yet. It doesn't give good signals for another rally.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
May 29, 2021, 07:44:38 AM
This time totally different from 2018 situation. Still i am beliving that no bear market comes. so what time will come , i think in another 3 months?

Honestly, This current market condition is already on bear market since the price of all coins dump for a long period of time since Bitcoin price crash recently. But wait for confirmation for trend reversal first before you enter on the current price since we still didn't know if we already hit the bottom or not. A multiple retest on the support and strong defense will gonna ignite the trend reversal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
May 29, 2021, 07:36:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: