Pages:
Author

Topic: Those who sold at a loss - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 27, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
I learn from my past mistakes so this time I did not sell my any of coin in the falling market in loss. I know its better to wait because I believe holding can be more fruitful. I will not sell until market again get the good bullish momentum. I am also currently running in little loss but I know it will recover soon and my balance will be again increased and I will be in profit again then. I am not in hurry right now only thing I need to have some patience for while.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 04:42:31 PM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

until now i did not sold my coin and token and im on a huge loss.
sometimes I feel frustrated and thinking to sell to cut losses but I still have hope.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
I actively try (and have been able to so far) to avoid selling at a loss - not that all my investments are positive but I just have not sold those that did not do well
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
February 26, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
There are so many opportunities in the market, and we can't catch every single one of them. If we sold at a loss we should learn from it, and try to be more careful next time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
I think profit and loss both should be included in your trading strategy you should not be panic when you are suffering a loss,there is always solution exists,when such situations arise you should hold your investment,because market will not remain same for long time,today may be you are incurring 50% loss and if you hold instead of selling,there may be 100% increase after some time,so enter into crypto world with big heart.I would suggest when such situation occur again you should not sell but you should hold it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 04:03:25 PM
of course there are many people who are too afraid . They sell their coins even if they are losing their main investment. They are one of the main reason why coin markets are in this situation right now . This down trend will end and coins will recover . I see lots of rumors coming about a restriction from India but they are false . They are only gonna make some legal arrangements . I don’t wanna think about the consequences of a restriction from USa or China.

Well, we can not blame those seller who sold at loss during a dip price because they choose to be panic more than what they dream for it to there coin or maybe it's because they are partially needed at that time so they decided to do even if they loss half of it of the main investment. This situation of price in the market having difficult to analyse when it be increases is a big surprice awaits us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
You had to sell your altcoins in the red zone? I'm truly sorry. You learned from this lesson. Never invest money in cryptocurrency that you will soon need to pay for current accounts or loans. Never. Soon the market will revive and you will earn more than you sold on the remaining coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:47:41 PM
of course there are many people who are too afraid . They sell their coins even if they are losing their main investment. They are one of the main reason why coin markets are in this situation right now . This down trend will end and coins will recover . I see lots of rumors coming about a restriction from India but they are false . They are only gonna make some legal arrangements . I don’t wanna think about the consequences of a restriction from USa or China.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 03:44:24 PM
I have not lost anything because I did not sell anything. Just hold and wait, don't panic.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
February 26, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I don't sell at loss. I don't give a shit if my 1k$ investment turned into 1$
I won't sell it. It might get into 100k$ in some day. I don't care if my 1k$ tokens doesn't worth that much now, I'm seeing future.
Activity: 135
February 26, 2018, 03:41:05 PM
I feel normal, I do not despair at the loss because the market can change in a matter of minutes, so I'm always looking at my cryptocorrencys, and just letting it flow at that moment brings me big profits
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
February 26, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Sometimes sell at loss is necessary. When you are trading, you understand that you cannot win all times. I sold couple coins at loss and reinvested in more perspective ones, and feel myself good.

I totally agree, in order to learn a lesson we should set our foot into losing some of our assets but hopefully not that huge amount of loss because I don't want to loose my assets just because I do try trading.
I am not yet ready for trading but I really do have more coins in my mind that if I go trading then I definitely choose those Altcoins because I know them well as well as I am eying their progress since the beginning.
Some of my friends regret that they sold their bounty tokens too early so now I am holding more assets than them even though they came in this forum since last 2016.
February 26, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
about 5k
feel depressed

I am just listening to the other members experiences so now I am holding worth value of more than $52,000 crypto assets that I get from various signature and other bounty campaigns and I don't want to lose it so I choose to hold. Or else I'll lost everything and that I don't want to happen.
We earned it in a hard way because ranking up our profile isn't that easy that we provide set of time to comply the minimum post requirements for signature bounty campaigns.
February 26, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
i never sold any of my altcoins that I get through signature and other bounty campaigns because I don't want to lose even a single token.
I just read more bad experiences of bounty hunters about their worst experiences like selling their tokens too soon and get handful of money but then after  few weeks that supposed tokens were pumping x10 to x100 so therefore they do regret but the y are tempted to sell for the reason of they cannot support their daily basic needs especially when a Bounty hunter has family who are only relying his bounty assets.
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
Sometimes sell at loss is necessary. When you are trading, you understand that you cannot win all times. I sold couple coins at loss and reinvested in more perspective ones, and feel myself good.
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
about 5k

feel depressed
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
Well, if you follow the market recently, I have seen a lot of people panic and sell their bitcoin. They accept $ 3000-4000 depreciation within a month. After a successful 2017 bitcoin creates a strong suction from the new crypto participants. After witnessing the bitcoin drop very fast. They accept losses and sell their bitcoin.
February 26, 2018, 07:37:28 AM
Those who are selling on the biggest dips are really having some issues and money invested that they cannot stand losing ,that is always a bad tactic honestly because the are some mental issues that are created down the road, similar like gamblers when they lose
February 26, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
I started to sell at a loss with a loss in the time I started. I felt very strange myself.
but then I started to learn to read graphics by realizing that I had to follow good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
If we got lost our capital invested, it is simply normal that we feel hurt, but it is the reality in crypto business, we must accept the reality. To avoid any capital losses, we must learn and study the price movement and with enough patience of holding, and sell it until such time that price will go up higher.
Pages:
Jump to: