Pages:
Author

Topic: Those who sold at a loss - page 3. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 26, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
The feeling is painful when I sold at loss. Like I care since its the only thing that I have to do since I don't have funds left that's good for spending with the things that I need to purchase. But my suggestion to those who are depressed at their losses, its not the end of your crypto journey. Wait for the right time and don't focus first by looking on daily charts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 26, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
Are you a kind of energy vampire or do you want some sympathy?  What are you aiming to have as a result of such a thread?  Research on how much people lose?  It makes no sense to me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
The first thing is do not panic. The market is down for now that's why u just gotta hodl and wait for a profitable time to sell specially if you invested in a well established coin. For now, it's a good time to buy until the market is red.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
February 26, 2018, 05:20:37 AM
Sometimes it just necessary to take losses if you have a trade strategy. But the best way for unexperienced members is a hold strategy anyway. The patience always wins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:19:02 AM
If you did step in shit coin then you must sold It because chance to price recovery very small. Then better invest in gem and get profit.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
Seeing many friends show bitcoin investment of tens of millions at the end of March has doubled in size, I also began to learn how to buy and sell. Because the price was so fast I did not have much time to consider, I decided to buy 4 bitcoins, but after only a month I lost $ 1000, I thought it was business so nothing to worry about it.
Activity: 476
February 26, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
I have learned from my loss that panicking is an enemy to traders. I panicked and sold off my coins the the the market turned and starts to move up again after i have sold. I now know that you are yet to lose until you sold off.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
I have a lot of experience of sold below the buy price. It is hard to the feeling of that. When I sold so low, it means I fell less hope about the price.  Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
sometimes cut loss are needed.
when market failing and the chart still bearish,its wise to cut loss and buy back at deep.
so u can gain more profit then u just wait the market bullish.
Activity: 104
February 26, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
every person has ever gone at a loss. there's no escape from it. that's life. the main thing is not to give up and continue to go forward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 04:44:36 AM
If I don't sell assets, then I'm not losing money, but my current assets are down by 30 percent.

All those whose asset values have fallen are worried and sad.

I can only wait patiently for the market to recover.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
I think they're too upset now to go to the forum Cheesy actually, no need to Troll these people. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have made a profit.
That's their decision, they knew that when they sell they lose. we should be aware that losing only happens when we decide to sells it especially at dump, some considered themselves loss when they see the price too high the moment they sell them, everyone experience such thing, it will be a lesson learn for them now.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

here, even the strategy will not help, it is impossible to calculate all the details. and do not be upset, lost today, win tomorrow.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 12:12:05 PM
I think they're too upset now to go to the forum Cheesy actually, no need to Troll these people. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have made a profit.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
February 09, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
I am not dumb enough to do something stupid like that,holding is the best thing to do when the market crashed and you are trapped with these altcoins,we need to know that the market is too volatile which it can rise and fall un just few hours,manipulators love to see the people who panic,because the prices of each coin in the market will surely go down one by one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 09, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

It is funny question but can be deeply in heart moreover if someone just getting or being lose. It is better to answer that trading should not use feeling, just logic and rational with best preparation such as risk management. It is common in high risk business like crypto trading or other currencies trading will gain in high profit or big loss.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 09, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

Panic is one of the basic concepts for traders who fail in tradding. Patience is one of the concepts to lead to success in trading. So be patient when you've jumped into the trading business.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 09, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
Hello! I feel good, because I don't watch  every hour in the blockfolio. Grin
I lost half my profit, but I do not panic! The market will grow and I will earn even more! Wink

In these kind of days I don't look at all in my blockfolio! Cheesy I guess most of the people lost half of their value - not very funny, but that's how things go in this field. The worse thing is those who HAVE to sell at a loss because they had invested what they could not afford to lose.
For those newcomers in crypto and that's just like a heart attack to see the majority of their portfolios get a lot of decreases caused by the big bearish of crypto. Those people are cut loss their investment will be regretting it soon. I have seen some people in here are mourning to cut loss their investment at the bottom.

People are betting all of their lives at the peak of the price.

Activity: 20
February 09, 2018, 11:37:32 AM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
once i sell some altcoin that i holding for a loss, and it take off to the moon the very next day, feel like shit the whole day
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 09, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
I didnt sell anything whem the bloodbath happened,but im sure that those who did panic selling that time surely lose a lot of money.This is why i do hold when i am stucked with some coins,because only few hours are needed for the market to get recover from any bloodbaths,weak hands will always fall,and those who hold will always survive any market crash.
Pages:
Jump to: