Pages:
Author

Topic: Thought on Alts in 2019 - page 4. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 07, 2019, 11:48:58 PM
The market had been good these past days and I look forward at seeing them show some growth throughout this first quarter. 2019 needs to be lively to recover loses last year. Hope this year would be great for all of us.
You can hope but I don't. Personally, I still see 2019 as a bad year for the Cryptocurrency market because the battle is going on and there is no sign of an end, making the price increase difficult. Big countries still prohibit the use of Bitcoin and the ETF investment funds that have not yet participated in this market make Cryptocurrency less and less investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 11:45:21 PM
This year is a recovery process and the market will improve soon, we can see this in the market. Up and down running every second will be seen and has a nearly balanced volume, so altcoin can follow the growth of bitcoin well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 07, 2019, 11:29:20 PM
The market had been good these past days and I look forward at seeing them show some growth throughout this first quarter. 2019 needs to be lively to recover loses last year. Hope this year would be great for all of us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 11:27:47 PM
I think altcoins isn't better than 2018 in Q1 of 2019. I hope only it will be better then but can't happen like it happened in 2017 Sad
Activity: 394
January 07, 2019, 11:26:13 PM
quite sad to see the decline in prices in the previous year, even many losses that I experienced. Yes, but it's okay because it's a risk in the crypto world, but I still have a few coins in my wallet, maybe in 2019 this is a lucky year for my coins. hopefully it can cover the losses I experienced in the previous year.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 11:19:57 PM
Trust in altcoins like ethereum has been shaken, but not destroyed.
Therefore 2019 can be a good year for good altcoins.
But i think this year will separate the good from the bad altcoins.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 07, 2019, 11:16:44 PM
So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

The market in 2019 is quite stable, but the ICO's are not that promising I can say, few are having a good plan and aim but many are just copying someones project's idea to implement on their own. I guess trading should be prioritize.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 07, 2019, 10:53:10 PM
Scam ICOs still exists ,they are not all cleard out but things are in good shape since the beginning of 2019 now ,I hope the stability will be around for awhile ,with ETF approval around the corner ,with wall street invested and bakkt making a move already I'm sure this year will bring smile on investors faces
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 07, 2019, 10:43:44 PM
I see new hope in 2019, and the market starts to moves in a good track, it seems everything goes well so the chance to see the price increase will occur soon. But we need to still prepare for the worst if the market turns to go down without notice, so we don't panic, and we can find a way out. Many coins can increase in small price, and it's steady at that level but the chance to break the higher price still possible and we have much time to wait for it's happening.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 10:08:26 PM
Indeed, it seems difficult for altcoins to develop, and this indeed must be able to fight in order to gain trust again.
And hoping for this year there will be a good development for altcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
January 07, 2019, 09:41:07 PM
2019 will certainly be a difficult year for altcoins. after so many projects died in 2018, trust in altcoins has fallen. currently most is trust probably still in bitcoin and ethereum, any case it seems to me that way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 05:22:08 PM
In my opinion, I have observed that the market is very unpredictable and especially in the new year 2019 which still does not know what will happen in the future. The current market price is more stable than in 2018, when there is a decline there will definitely be a recovery I'm sure of that. Crypto will be more prospective to think about the future of traders and all the better in the future to realize that Crypto is feasible.
Activity: 168
January 07, 2019, 05:00:53 PM
I think that they will recover and again it will be possible to earn good money
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 07, 2019, 04:50:24 PM
So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

Nothing will change actually. As long as there are no regulations, there's will be no shortage of projects that doesn't bring anything on the table or scam ICO's. But I'm sure that there will be a lot of successful projects to come, but we need to be very careful in selecting which ICO to invest. As for the alts, still the same coins will continue to take its place in the top 10 coins, and we won't see those massive spike though, investors are getting smarter by the day so we might see some boring months and few months with minor increase.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
January 07, 2019, 04:35:10 PM
Its impossible to tell what way the alt market is going to go. Its safe to
say though that all the reputable coins will be tracking Bitcoin.
When it goes up the alts will follow, likewise when it slumps.

Personally I only believe in a handfull of coins and its fair to say these
will certainly track Bitcoin.  

They being Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and Zcash. The newer
coins born from ICO's in my opinion are uncertain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 04:28:09 PM
My thoughts on altcoin this year would be that am very excited as to what will happen to ethereum
I think the would be a bullish run on ethereum if the fuck on it actually pulls through

We would also have some new altcoin this year that would do well also
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 07, 2019, 04:01:12 PM
I believe people will be able to make more money with altcoins investment compared to what they do get from bitcoin investments this year.
Agreed.

Just as people lost more money hodling alts in 2018 (because they lost value faster), they will have more gains keeping alts (because they will grow with BTC in 2019).

But I personally don't expect any ATHs in 2019, not BTC, not alts. The market will recover sometime in 2019, but not to the full ATH. That one will take a bit longer. Smiley
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 07, 2019, 03:33:34 PM
So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?
As usual we can expect those major cryptocurrencies will be performing well as long as bitcoin market will be staying in positive trend. Some altcoins have already started to perform well as bitcoin market is just showed a little bit positive conditions. Ethereum and waves are such coins. I believe people will be able to make more money with altcoins investment compared to what they do get from bitcoin investments this year.

2019 may well be the year for Eth im not saying it just for the sake of it, i mean eth has serious upgrades and updates in the pipeline throughout the year
It is too early to call such a year for ethereum. Because I'm seeing many people are no more interested in to contributing to ICOs. After the series of getting scammed, most people are sharing like they want to stay away from ICOs. In this case I am not finding how ethereum will be finding its success. There were a lot of scams happened in the name of ICO along with platform ethereum. Do not know why people are not ready to trust any more ethereum based on crowdfunding.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 07, 2019, 03:22:31 PM
2019 may well be the year for Eth im not saying it just for the sake of it, i mean eth has serious upgrades and updates in the pipeline throughout the year and technically too it seems to have bounced from longterm support levels so personally im bullish about eth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
January 07, 2019, 03:18:40 PM

I haven't seen any clues about 2019, right now I don't think there is a high jump in the near future, some altcoins have now got a small pump and hope this is real towards the next big pump
Pages:
Jump to: