Pages:
Author

Topic: Thought on Alts in 2019 - page 5. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 03:08:14 PM
So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

I see there will be no change in 2019. But one thing I understand, it seems the market has stopped falling. this will be good, because sooner or later the price will slowly rise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 03:05:41 PM
In my opinion, 2019 should have a positive impact on the further development of the cryptocurrency market. Among the important events, it is worth noting the consideration of laws on the regulation of cryptocurrencies at the legislative level, the emergence of new tools for safe investment and solutions from the SEC. These events may not radically change the situation on the market this year, but will definitely play a major role in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 07, 2019, 02:56:52 PM
So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

Altcoins would still be the same this year if the market will not really recover from where it was at high, but I guess there are still some Altcoins that would be a good to invest.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

crypto is not about this year, or next year but this is about future my friend
so, altcoins in 2019 will be green if the demands come back to crypto world,,
but as you said above the weak hands still here,, thats why now crypto market was unpredictable
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 07, 2019, 11:15:02 AM

The prices of altcoins are somehow getting up and so if they didn't die last year, they may eventually survive. You'd be surprise to see though that those shitcoin that died earlier last year will rose like a phoenix to its ATH. But once that happen that's when you see it will be buried forever. They'd have to do their best to their might before resting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
January 07, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

Hi. Tough to say.
In the short term I was recommending to buy some ETH for a possible profit in the next seven days. I am not backing ETH in the long term (personal opinion). In the middle and long term, I like Ripple a lot, and I also like Cardano.

I like Ripple because of a strong support in Japan by banks, this is quite reassuring when you invest into a project.

But I honestly think the whole market of Altcoins is not going strong in 2019, apart from the few coins I mentioned. My 2 cents. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
January 07, 2019, 11:02:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: