Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts on upcoming profitable coins? - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
January 30, 2019, 05:13:56 PM
I have been looking for new projects recently especially with potential of generating some passive income so for me foxt and dropil seem good and i think they have huge longterm prospects especially if they perform well.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
January 30, 2019, 04:45:29 PM
I will fully go on existing coins instead of new born ICO/coins

The reason is simple, when the market goes bearish but when existing project still goes on development
It create a price/development divergence

Project like ICON/Crypto.com(Monaco)/Kyber Network are surely my #1 choice if i would look to invest in profitable coins
Reason is simply, all of them have a working product

When I'm looking for speculative gains, like XXX %, I'm exactly on the opposite side of you.

Old projects are struggling with their development and current alt prices are not helping at all. Monaco for example  are over 145 000 non-executed card orders behind and people are getting bored. But new projects are starting on current bad position and on one bullish market will gain a  lot more, so I'm investing in new ICO/coins everytime I can afford it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
January 30, 2019, 02:30:39 PM
Zilliqa mainnet comes tomorrow with the first sharding implementation on a blockchain. Could be a hype-fest, and the price is lower than a week ago now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
January 30, 2019, 02:27:59 PM
Do you have thoughts about profitable coins in the near future?
Since GRIN difficulty is exploding and the prince sinking.

And ideas?

I have something in mind right now but it is very risky, that project is called Bulwark. It is profitable if the transition is fine and the project itself finds out a right people to handle it.
yesterday, the team announced that they are leaving the project and someone from the team itself(maybe yes or not) dumped all of his holdings.
caused the dumpage for more than 70%, it is a masternode project. Survived for almost a year and if the community wants to take it over, the price might get pumped again.
of course, there is a probability for this project to die as soon as possible if everything goes wrong.

Here is the link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbwk-bulwark-no-ico-masternodes-accelerated-pow-seesaw-posmn-2499481
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
January 30, 2019, 01:35:09 PM
There's no such thing as 'upcoming profitable coin'. Nobody can tell you for certain that a new upcoming coin will get you profits since no one can predict how the market is going to react once it gets launched, there are only two opposibilities: either the coin manages to attract people causing a surge in demand, or it ends up being a complete failure. It's up to you to decide if you want to gamble your money.

About GRIN, it seems like it didn't live up to the hype, but it is still a pretty new so we'll have to wait and see how it performs in the future.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 30, 2019, 01:05:44 PM
I will fully go on existing coins instead of new born ICO/coins

The reason is simple, when the market goes bearish but when existing project still goes on development
It create a price/development divergence

Project like ICON/Crypto.com(Monaco)/Kyber Network are surely my #1 choice if i would look to invest in profitable coins
Reason is simply, all of them have a working product
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
January 30, 2019, 12:45:26 PM
They are too dependant on the BTC price, a small backswing can break alts...

The only one where you can try are the small marketcaps, but it's almost a gamble there too and too subjective to speculation (IMO the GRIN price went up almost only because of the BTCTalk adoption, even theymos said the price would go down in the first weeks/months due to the distribution)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 11:11:10 AM
Do you have thoughts about profitable coins in the near future?
Since GRIN difficulty is exploding and the prince sinking.

And ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: