Pages:
Author

Topic: thrash - page 16. (Read 3996 times)

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 10:49:26 AM
Coins ICA already present on exchanges? If so where can I buy it? What is the value of the coin today?
We are at the Presale phase right now where everyone can buy Coins using https://ichiba.io/product/ichiba-masternode-5000-ich/
We already have masternodes piling up at this stage Smiley

copper member
February 04, 2019, 10:47:13 AM
How to participate the airdrop?
The airdrop hasn't started yet wait for further announcements.
Do you have plans to hold an airdrop? It is very cool! I think that there will be many who want to receive coins of your promising project.

Airdrop plans are being handled right now. It will occur very soon! Exciting times ahead!
copper member
February 04, 2019, 10:42:41 AM
I have a question on the company's bounty: will there be a requirement for participants in the bounty to go through the user verification procedure (KYC)?

KYC is not needed for Bounty purposes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 04, 2019, 09:33:14 AM
It seems to me that Ichiba has a great idea. It is possible that thanks to such projects it will be possible to regain investor confidence in investing in crypto projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 09:16:05 AM
5000 ICH is the collateral for the masternode!
In principle, at today's price of 5,000 coins, this is relatively small money. I think that buying a masternode can be a very promising investment.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2019, 08:27:22 AM
Coins ICA already present on exchanges? If so where can I buy it? What is the value of the coin today?
Activity: 252
February 04, 2019, 07:42:07 AM
A crowdfunding decentralized platform, huh? So what does the crowdfunding purpose if there are a PoS and masternode?
These are completely different things. POS and Masternodes provide the functionality of the network on which the crowdfunding platform is based.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2019, 07:11:11 AM
where can I see the team from Ichiba? because I didn't find them here or on your site. what is the minimum to participate in presale?
I also want to know about the composition of the team of this project and about previous work experience, in which projects they participated and which they achieved success.
Activity: 84
February 04, 2019, 06:55:33 AM
In my opinion, an interesting and sought-after idea to support entrepreneurs to provide funding for innovative projects.
In addition, the project Ichiba checks each project on its platform so that everything meets the requirements. This is very important in our time.
Now it is very important! There are many scam projects on the market and when the project is checked by professionals and they give their opinion, the chances of getting a low-quality product are significantly reduced.
Activity: 140
February 04, 2019, 06:37:43 AM
How to participate the airdrop?
The airdrop hasn't started yet wait for further announcements.
Do you have plans to hold an airdrop? It is very cool! I think that there will be many who want to receive coins of your promising project.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2019, 05:50:19 AM
I have a question on the company's bounty: will there be a requirement for participants in the bounty to go through the user verification procedure (KYC)?
Activity: 182
February 04, 2019, 05:13:18 AM
Ichiba is a blockchain-based, crowdfunding decentralized platform which uses smart contract technology to create a seamless, efficient way to raise money for new fundraising campaigns. Fundraising campaigns are used to help support entrepreneurs and leaders on their quest to see their innovative projects fully funded.
I like what these guys are going to do. It is possible that exactly what the crypto industry lacked in recent years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 04:50:44 AM
In my opinion, an interesting and sought-after idea to support entrepreneurs to provide funding for innovative projects.
In addition, the project Ichiba checks each project on its platform so that everything meets the requirements. This is very important in our time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 02:36:32 AM
Activity: 84
February 04, 2019, 02:01:24 AM
What a new and interesting project I discovered for myself. I will monitor the development of project Ichiba and the implementation of their ideas.
Activity: 182
February 03, 2019, 03:15:39 PM
This project has a rather interesting and unusual concept. When is the launch of the crowdfunding decentralized platform?
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
February 03, 2019, 02:58:43 PM
We're interested in bringing Ichiba  to Altmarkets, feel free to request a listing with us or contact us via DM
copper member
February 03, 2019, 10:19:05 AM
 One more service https://ihostmn.com/hostmn.php?coin=ICA for masternode hosting has been added.

copper member
February 03, 2019, 02:49:59 AM
We are looking to automate everything so that all operations will be independent.

We are now hosted at https://pecuniaplatform.io/ which supports single click masternodes. You can almost set it up with a single click of a button.

Further more, shared masternodes services are coming along.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
February 02, 2019, 06:14:44 PM
Ehe site does not contain information about the team.Just can't buy a master node-click on the link-nothing happens.How many coins do I need and where can I buy?

You will soon be able to buy directly from the link from the 28th onwards. 5000 ICH is the collateral for the masternode!
Yes,well, I have already seen.
I will say my opinion-the price is clearly too high.$ 0.60 too much-what's the price?Have you incurred significant expenses?

Go on.

Guys-I understand the new draft,a lot of work-but why such a weak support in diskord?
Sorry-but it's just disrespectful to remain silent in response to questions.
At least answer the questions of the participants.Otherwise who will come to you?
I see that there are channels for generosity - everything is quiet.If you really have serious intentions for the project-so let's get to work, shall we?

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: