Pages:
Author

Topic: thrash - page 11. (Read 3996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 10:46:11 AM
A friendly reminder to all !!

Staking packages now available, time to get in!

https://ichiba.io/presale/
despite the depression that still holds the minds and hearts of investors, I am sure that there will be a sufficient number of people willing to take part in the presale.
Activity: 84
February 09, 2019, 10:37:20 AM
"Masternode holders are also given the opportunity to vote on network proposals as they arise". Have there been a vote among the owner masternodes? What issues were considered? What decisions have been made?
Activity: 126
February 09, 2019, 09:21:08 AM
Now that period in the market, when most of the scammers simply will not be able to continue their activities and simply leave, and there will be only those projects that really develop.
Thanks to this situation, projects like Ichiba will be easier on the market. Because amidst all this scam that filled the today's market, young and promising projects are very hard to become famous.
February 09, 2019, 08:44:28 AM
In any business or even a project, everything is built on small details, because everyone understands perfectly well that from small problems a great deal always emerges in the future.
That you very correctly noticed. There are no minor troubles or small problems ... all small things will sooner or later become big. One should always think about the future and take care of the smallest details.
I like the way Ichiba approaches different issues.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 08:06:10 AM
I think that in the future most of the cryptocurrencies will refuse to mine the POW at all and will switch to POS, masternodes or another algorithm.
It may well be that way. Therefore, I believe that the algorithm that selected the Ichiba project is very correct and promising.

Just quoted staking calculator using PoS for you

"STAKING STATISTICS
Staking Returns -  https://stakingreturns.com/coins/ichiba "
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 09, 2019, 07:47:29 AM
I think that in the future most of the cryptocurrencies will refuse to mine the POW at all and will switch to POS, masternodes or another algorithm.
It may well be that way. Therefore, I believe that the algorithm that selected the Ichiba project is very correct and promising.
copper member
February 09, 2019, 07:15:45 AM
STAKING STATISTICS
Staking Returns -  https://stakingreturns.com/coins/ichiba
copper member
February 09, 2019, 07:12:23 AM
I never thought about this question. Although I also drew attention to the similarity of signatures. Now I will know why this is happening.
If today I get masternode Ichiba, then how much profit should I expect? I would like to understand the profitability?

MASTERNODE STATISTICS

MNROI - https://www.mnroi.info/coin/ICA
Masternodes.Online  -  https://masternodes.online/currencies/ICA
Masternodes.pro -  https://masternodes.pro/stats/ICA/statistics
Activity: 252
February 09, 2019, 07:02:35 AM
There are a lot of competitors. Personally, I would be very interested to find out whom the team considers its main competitors ?!
I personally do not know competitors. The idea that promotes the project Ichiba is quite unique and new to the industry. I hope that we will soon see a working version of the platform.
Activity: 84
February 09, 2019, 06:31:18 AM
I consider and study many projects. But Ichiba is one of my favorites. The idea of the project is just super! Check and approve each project on its platform is an interesting and correct idea.
Activity: 140
February 09, 2019, 06:22:37 AM
I never thought about this question. Although I also drew attention to the similarity of signatures. Now I will know why this is happening.
If today I get masternode Ichiba, then how much profit should I expect? I would like to understand the profitability?
Activity: 210
February 09, 2019, 05:58:43 AM
Nice to see that the administration of the project goes to meet the wishes. Even in such trifles. Direct dialogue between users and developers is always good for project development!
Remember in the relationship of developers and the community there are no trifles. Either there is a dialogue or there is none. There is no other option.
I am glad that in this matter the Ichiba project is very good!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 05:17:17 AM
Now that period in the market, when most of the scammers simply will not be able to continue their activities and simply leave, and there will be only those projects that really develop.
Fraudulent projects may have enough money to wait and survive the situation on the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 04:54:09 AM
Perhaps this is the fall of the market and shows really good projects that work for the community, there are very few of them that you can trust and invest in.
The long fall in prices is very favorable for clearing the crypto industry from scam projects. Only the strongest projects that really have their own unique designs and good prospects will survive.
In general, yes. But some fraudulent projects have enough funds to survive this time. And projects with real development sometimes have no money, and therefore development.
Activity: 182
February 09, 2019, 04:18:43 AM
I am very pleased that the developers have listened to our wishes and have indicated that there are no requirements for passing the KYC in the bounty. This will attract new users to the project.
Bounty at the Ichiba project is quite interesting and can bring a good profit for the participants. And the absence of KYC is a very important factor, since many bountists do not, in principle, take part in bounty where they require KYC.
February 08, 2019, 06:27:17 PM
Perhaps this is the fall of the market and shows really good projects that work for the community, there are very few of them that you can trust and invest in.
The long fall in prices is very favorable for clearing the crypto industry from scam projects. Only the strongest projects that really have their own unique designs and good prospects will survive.
February 08, 2019, 03:56:36 PM
February 08, 2019, 03:52:32 PM
How did you understand that the project is a scam? Such a statement must be confirmed by something! The project has an interesting concept, in my opinion.
Just recently, there were so many scammers and rogues on the crypto market that many investors developed paranoia. I do not see anything suspicious in the actions of the team Ichiba project, and the ideas that they offer to peaple seem to be quite interesting.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a normal project. An interesting and unusual idea. If the developers implement their platform, then it is quite possible that this project will be very successful.
The project is normal, it is important that the team fulfill all its promises in the roadmap and then you can make full conclusions
copper member
February 08, 2019, 03:10:20 PM
A friendly reminder to all !!

Staking packages now available, time to get in!

https://ichiba.io/presale/
Activity: 168
February 08, 2019, 03:00:58 PM
How did you understand that the project is a scam? Such a statement must be confirmed by something! The project has an interesting concept, in my opinion.
Just recently, there were so many scammers and rogues on the crypto market that many investors developed paranoia. I do not see anything suspicious in the actions of the team Ichiba project, and the ideas that they offer to peaple seem to be quite interesting.
It seems to me that Ichiba is quite a normal project. An interesting and unusual idea. If the developers implement their platform, then it is quite possible that this project will be very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: