Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 13. (Read 32519 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 10:11:30 AM
sir change my wallet to the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3
Thank you for your message again, may I please ask which bounty you participated in? Perhaps the Facebook or Twitter bounty?

We don't have a user registered with your name so will need some more details. Thank you for your understanding!
September 28, 2017, 11:48:08 PM

Less than 12 hours remaining for the 15% crowdsale bonus!

Join by 14:59 GMT TODAY, September 29th, for this limited time bonus!

Crowdsale website: https://synchrolife.org
September 28, 2017, 09:48:37 PM
The SynchroLife Crowdsale 15% bonus ends TODAY, September 29th at 14:59 GMT!

Be sure to join today for the special bonus!

Official website: https://synchrolife.org

SynchroLife is building a restaurant recommendation platform that rewards users for their restaurant reviews and photo with tokens. We are bringing blockchain technology to the restaurant industry! We already have a live app for iOS and Android with a growing community of users: over 100,000 downloads and 30,000 active users! Join us for our crowdsale to help further develop the platform and implement the token rewards into the app this by spring 2018!
September 28, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
New Romanian translation of the SynchroLife Crowdsale Bitcointalk announcement!  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-synchrolife-recompensa-in-jetoane-pt-recenzii-restaurante15-bonus-2214235
September 28, 2017, 10:58:38 AM
Please change my wallet in the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3 because it was hacked

Thank you for your comment and your message, I assume this is regarding the bounty however we do not seem to have any bounty applicants with your username.
Please send us a private message with the details of what bounty you applied for. Thank you for your understanding!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:00:10 AM
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
September 28, 2017, 05:12:12 AM
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind comment!

This crowdsale is not to launch a brand new product, but to further the development of one that already exists  Smiley

You can read more about our current beta app on our blog here and here!
September 27, 2017, 11:49:36 PM
New Blog Post!

Learn all about our beta app in Japan: our progress, growth, and results so far. Lots of photos of our team and users in Japan as well as numbers from our beta app so far! Check it out!

https://medium.com/@synchrocoin/synchrolife-japanese-beta-app-results-progress-and-growth-%EF%B8%8F-3e8e54768e9d

Official Offline Meetup with SynchroLife Team and SynchroLife Users in Japan
September 27, 2017, 10:37:56 PM
SynchroLife Bounty Campaign Round 2 has now been announced!

See our bounty thread for details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2019476
September 27, 2017, 04:01:08 AM
You guys have a well lay out roadmap for the project i like that but i would like to ask what this will be used for SynchroLife Pool (Rewards): 20,000,000 (20%)
Thanks

Hello, thank you for your interest in SynchroLife and for your comment!

The 20,000,000 SynchroCoin tokens for the SynchroLife Pool will be distributed to users of the platform as rewards.  Smiley
Some people have called SynchroLife the "Steemit version of TripAdvisor/Yelp" in this regard.

Users of the SynchroLife platform (mobile app and also website in the future) will be rewarded SynchroCoin tokens on a weekly basis for their contributions to the platform. This includes high quality restaurant reviews and photos, updating/editing/adding restaurant business information, adding new restaurants, marking closed restaurants, translating restaurant information, reviewing the edits of other users and other contributions. Every week these contributions will be calculated and then each user will receive a portion of the SynchroCoin tokens being distributed that week based on how much they have contributed.

Please note the distribution of SynchroCoin tokens from the SynchroLife Pool will not begin until SynchroCoin token rewards have been implemented within the SynchroLife mobile app (the current beta version of the app does not have token rewards implemented yet). The SynchroCoin tokens in this reward pool will help to grow the platform by rewarding and fairly acknowledging users for their content, time, and meaning contribution to the platform, which will motivate them to stay active on SynchroLife and keep contributing Smiley The amount of SynchroCoin tokens distributed from this pool every week will half every two years, approaching zero overtime.

You can read more about how users can earn SynchroCoin rewards in our white paper (most information starting on page 20 and then also on page 26 of the English white paper) and also on our Medium blog.

I hope that help answers your question of what the 20% for the SynchroLife Pool is for, please let us know if you have any other questions!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
September 07, 2022, 08:32:19 PM
I have recently installed the app since I love eating at various restaurants. But the problem is that in the Philippines there are no available restaurants for reviewing their food, drinks, experience, etc.

Is this only applicable to Japan or can it be worldwide?
Activity: 35
July 27, 2020, 07:32:17 AM
SynchroLife is on the same spectrum as a daily consumer service designed to introduce consumers to blockchain technology, token economies, and the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
July 27, 2020, 05:16:05 AM
Do you have updated version of the graph posted on your website? The graph is already 2 years old. Also, the number of installs in google play is only 10k+ at the moment. Seems small considering that your thread was launched 3 years ago. But maybe there are more installs from app store.

Also, are you doing something to increase your trading volume in LAToken?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 23, 2020, 07:15:31 PM
Your application is already running and has so many users, but why don't SYC tokens have a price? Do you plan to add SYC to a larger exchange than LAToken
I think the biggest problem when listing to a large exchange is the fee is so expensive. With this situation, SYC might be a little difficult to be listed to another exchange because I see the community is not so strong, this thread is quiet and there are only posts about updates, not with the communities.

instead of using that expensive fee in listing to another exchange, maybe use it for their promotional activities to widen their exposure and maybe add more active users on their platform. if there will be only few active users of their app, i don't think their project will attain success in the market or keep afloat in the trading market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
March 23, 2020, 07:10:22 PM
Your application is already running and has so many users, but why don't SYC tokens have a price? Do you plan to add SYC to a larger exchange than LAToken
I think the biggest problem when listing to a large exchange is the fee is so expensive. With this situation, SYC might be a little difficult to be listed to another exchange because I see the community is not so strong, this thread is quiet and there are only posts about updates, not with the communities.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
March 10, 2020, 08:05:28 AM
copper member
Activity: 95
August 22, 2019, 09:47:07 PM
Do you want to be the 'Michelin' in the blockchain industry?

Hello! Thank you for your question.

We are not aiming to become Michelin per say, we are trying to build a platform that benefits both diners and restaurants-- where average diners can earn cryptocurrency by sharing their reviews and dining at participating restaurants and restaurants can attract new users without any upfront payments and only a results-based compensation fee (paying only when they actually get customers!). We also want to help diners find restaurants they'll like with AI-powered search results that base recommendations on not only scores but each individual users preferences.

We're still a growing project but it is live now for iOS and Android in over 150 countries, search "SynchroLife" and check it out!  Smiley

As you said, that about \"malicious bad evaluation\" is also you need to consider, I hope you can develop!
copper member
Activity: 95
August 21, 2019, 10:23:28 PM
Do you want to be the 'Michelin' in the blockchain industry?
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
July 20, 2019, 11:22:29 AM
This question was asked a few posts above and wasn't answered. Regarding listings, the token can only be traded on Latoken, don't you plan to list on other exchanges? From what I've seen, the token doesn't have much trading volume...

We understand, and will be sure to let the community know when other exchanges are available.

Thank you for your attention, it is good to see that you are always active here and progressing with the project. I hope you have more users here in South America. We have great restaurants...
if they expand to South America and in Asia I'm sure investors will also come to SYC,
and my question is where are SYCs traded other than LAtoken?

As far as I'm concerned it's not listed in any other exchange yet, I believe that's not the focus of the project's developers.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
July 20, 2019, 03:25:17 AM
This question was asked a few posts above and wasn't answered. Regarding listings, the token can only be traded on Latoken, don't you plan to list on other exchanges? From what I've seen, the token doesn't have much trading volume...

We understand, and will be sure to let the community know when other exchanges are available.

Thank you for your attention, it is good to see that you are always active here and progressing with the project. I hope you have more users here in South America. We have great restaurants...
if they expand to South America and in Asia I'm sure investors will also come to SYC,
and my question is where are SYCs traded other than LAtoken?
Pages:
Jump to: