Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 14. (Read 32519 times)

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
July 19, 2019, 11:24:13 PM
This question was asked a few posts above and wasn't answered. Regarding listings, the token can only be traded on Latoken, don't you plan to list on other exchanges? From what I've seen, the token doesn't have much trading volume...

We understand, and will be sure to let the community know when other exchanges are available.

Thank you for your attention, it is good to see that you are always active here and progressing with the project. I hope you have more users here in South America. We have great restaurants...
July 13, 2019, 09:14:24 PM
This question was asked a few posts above and wasn't answered. Regarding listings, the token can only be traded on Latoken, don't you plan to list on other exchanges? From what I've seen, the token doesn't have much trading volume...
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 16, 2019, 12:49:25 AM
Big News! SynchroLife is coming to a robot near you!

With the release of the home version of SoftBank's Pepper robot called "Pepper for Home", SynchroLife is also releasing a special new robo app called "SynchroLife for Pepper"!

"SynchroLife for Pepper" turns Pepper into a personal restaurant concierge--you can now talk to Pepper and get restaurant recommendations using SynchroLife's artificial intelligence based restaurant recommendation engine! Users of the normal SynchroLife mobile app can also link their account to "SynchroLife for Pepper" to get even more personalized recommendations.

Check out the official press release from SoftBank about "Pepper for Home"  here, SynchroLife is one of the first apps included:
https://www.softbank.jp/corp/set/data/news/press/sbkk/2019/20190416_01/pdf/20190416_01.pdf

And check out the SynchroCoin Medium blog for our press release for more information about "SynchroLife for Pepper"!
https://medium.com/synchrocoin/artificial-intelligence-based-restaurant-service-synchrolife-announces-the-release-of-b4625e175250

I am happy to see Synchrolife technology growing, but there is one thing that I am really confused, how about listings on famous exchanger, like kucooin, bibox, binance or bittrex, because this is also important for SynchroCoin token holders
January 31, 2019, 12:28:36 PM
what can I do with SYC tokens? can I use it to pay for food in a restaurant? and where can I use it.

SynchroLife is a social platform of restaurant reviews that offers blockchain-based tokens to users for high-quality content in restaurant reviews. You receive tokens for quality reviews of the restaurants you visit. This all through the App.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
Smiley Exchange Reminder Smiley

SynchroCoin (SYC) trading is live NOW on LATOKEN!
Trading pairs for both ETH and LA are available!

Check out the listing here:
SYC/ETH: https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/ETH/SYC-ETH
SYC/LA: https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/LA/SYC-LA

what can I do with SYC tokens? can I use it to pay for food in a restaurant? and where can I use it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 26, 2018, 11:06:17 PM
why is so much money needed here. there are so many apps in the world of android that can do it already. here $200000 is enough to start the project . do we really need a project like this ? i think...no.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 20, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
from participating in the shynchrolife bounty campaign I got 20 shynchrolife. what is the current price on the market.
September 17, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
EXCHANGE LISTING NEWS!
We have some big news today regarding exchanges... SynchroCoin will be listing on LATOKEN!

SynchroCoin will begin trading on LATOKEN on September 25, 2018 with Ether (ETH) and LATOKEN (LA) trading pairs.

We have just released our press release for this announcement on our blog here:
https://medium.com/@synchrocoin/synchrocoin-syc-to-list-on-latoken-first-exchange-for-restaurant-review-reward-token-used-in-cffba5e4eced

Stay tuned for more news regarding the start of deposits and other details!

I liked to know that the project is still alive and progressing! Nothing can be done in a hurry and without planning, as many think it should be!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:15:24 PM
They are trying to develop a platform which connect users with restuarant. users will also be rewarded for reviewing restaurant. i believe this is a great concept and i see synchrolife competing with global site like yelp, yellowpage, superpage etc.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
SynchroLife will create a huge database of many restaurants, pubs and places to eat from all over the world with the most up to date information as every user can contribute to it and the fact that writing reviews will grant them tokens will probably encourage people to create quality content. The app is already usable, has got good reviews by users, easy in use with fancy design and many good looking photos of delicious meals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
August 17, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
▲Thank you▲

Cointelegraph Japan: TEC — A New Way of Fundraising for Cryptocurrency Startups (Exclusive Chat with Ceres & SynchroLife)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
August 17, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
▲Thank you▲

SynchroLife Releases World’s First Restaurant Review Service with Cryptocurrency Token Rewards for Users (Press Release)

SynchroLife joins Plug and Play Japan’s Batch 1 accelerator and completes first major milestone in post-ICO roadmap by adding token reward features to restaurant recommendation mobile app

Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
A new idea , a new concept , a good looking website and app, you can earn free money. Thats what I am looking for. It is available in over 120 countries , thats a big advantage. Restaurant owners can promote their business , while the people earn free money just for reviewing the places where they eat every day.
Activity: 44
July 17, 2018, 01:44:05 AM
Hello, dev's! I wish this business go up well and perfect! Absorbing business, seamless approach, believable logo.
Activity: 24
July 11, 2018, 01:01:52 AM
I hope good luck for the idea. Wondrous logo, discerning project, interesting vision.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
July 06, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty. Do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:01:33 AM
I expect this idea will be smash!
A rather interesting design, cerebral website, wondrous job!

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project. Do you have a Bounty campaign?
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 29, 2018, 01:38:03 AM
SynchroLife founder and CEO Tomochika Kamiya was invited to speak at the CRYPTONOMICS TOKYO 2018 event in Tokyo, Japan today June 29th.

He will be part of a session discussing token economies this afternoon 🎤

Learn more about the event here:
http://cryptonomics.techwave.jp/
Activity: 14
June 28, 2018, 05:23:43 AM
I wish your plan runs successfully! Good approach, arguable vision!  Good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
June 28, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
Founder and CEO Tomochika Kamiya presented SynchroLife and explained the SynchroCoin at a workshop at Plug and Play Japan yesterday, June 27th! 👏

Read the full details at: https://medium.com/@synchrocoin/synchrolife-selected-for-startup-accelerator-plug-and-play-japans-fintech-batch-1-26c0ae7461c9
Pages:
Jump to: