Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 2. (Read 24892 times)

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
January 27, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
Sorry for late submission of new CIF wallet address. It is very unfortunate for me that I lost all my asset when my laptop was lost. The same reason why I wasn't able to continue to support the ICO.

Here are my credentials:

Facebook: jzale (no#889)
Twitter: @zale61553550 (no#159) Total followers when bounty ended: 3781

Old CIF Address: Cc9bTPAt4Un2AfRA6b8HK8pH4aBZN2iGkL
New CIF Address: CWh5z78YLSdYagS3SCH27BAp5GzXnph6CS

I hope that I can still claim my bounty reward. Thank you and congratulations for a successful ICO!

PS: On the updated wallet platform, to generate a new wallet address, I just have to click the "Receiving Address" button right? I clicked many times so I got 4 addresses. I picked one which I posted above, am I right?

Hi J - can't update the twitter followers - those had to be in by the 20th, but your bounty payouts should be on their way now!
CIF
January 27, 2018, 11:16:36 PM
Sorry for late submission of new CIF wallet address. It is very unfortunate for me that I lost all my asset when my laptop was lost. The same reason why I wasn't able to continue to support the ICO.

Here are my credentials:

I hope that I can still claim my bounty reward. Thank you and congratulations for a successful ICO!

PS: On the updated wallet platform, to generate a new wallet address, I just have to click the "Receiving Address" button right? I clicked many times so I got 4 addresses. I picked one which I posted above, am I right?

Hi Jzale,

That's correct - any of the 4 address will work. Thanks for checking!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 27, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

Here are my credentials:

CIF
January 27, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
Wallet: CLVPYLuStHFPshYJskpoDkVmtKqtrfzPwS
# on list: 47

I enjoyed the campaign and think CIF is a good currency. You doing a good job I like that you communicate so well. Thank you.

Thanks Daffadile!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
Wallet: CLVPYLuStHFPshYJskpoDkVmtKqtrfzPwS
# on list: 47

I enjoyed the campaign and think CIF is a good currency. You doing a good job I like that you communicate so well. Thank you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
January 26, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
I thank the CIF team for the reward that I received (I confirm) for participating in the bountty campaigns and I wish the project a successful progress and development according to the road map! Smiley

Specify, please - when does the coinswap end?

We're closing it off to anyone except ICO participants shortly - just working through getting through the last few. Haven't really pinned a date on it yet. No-one who is mining the old chain is allowed to swap however.

I am very confused what new wallet? We must make a new address? Ok Well I made a brand new wallet here is my address.

CTFEU8NQASZEV5cKt9YUFaGfNbncLZUBmo

Hi Lauren,

Are you trying to claim bounty? If so could you post line numbers?

Please ignore my previous address.

HEre is my version2 address I reset my whole wallet to make sure. Backed up my wallet.dat file Smiley

CV1xxoPEh2pZZfgi3XfX3CHxWTwQFXudog

Thank you.
CIF
January 25, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
CIF, I have a problem with new wallet, think, I need to reinstall Windows, so, can I receive bounty rewards few days later?
№132 Twitter, №879 Facebook.

Message us when you have a new wallet address, no problem.
CIF
January 25, 2018, 08:44:56 AM
Hello CIF manager,
I received the bounty payment thank you.
I filled out the form for swap but I did not receive an email yet. Can I change my CIF Token in my old wallet?

As long as they weren't mined after the 16th, then yes.
CIF
January 25, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
I thank the CIF team for the reward that I received (I confirm) for participating in the bountty campaigns and I wish the project a successful progress and development according to the road map! Smiley

We're closing it off to anyone except ICO participants shortly - just working through getting through the last few. Haven't really pinned a date on it yet. No-one who is mining the old chain is allowed to swap however.

I am very confused what new wallet? We must make a new address? Ok Well I made a brand new wallet here is my address.

Hi Lauren,

Are you trying to claim bounty? If so could you post line numbers?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Here is my wallet address. I am sure I sent it but anyway.
Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 15
January 25, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
Hello CIF manager,
I received the bounty payment thank you.
I filled out the form for swap but I did not receive an email yet. Can I change my CIF Token in my old wallet?
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 10:52:48 PM
CIF, I have a problem with new wallet, think, I need to reinstall Windows, so, can I receive bounty rewards few days later?
№132 Twitter, №879 Facebook.
January 24, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

There's no address listed?

I forgot to copy paste sorry

CIF
January 24, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

There's no address listed?
January 24, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

CIF
January 24, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
January 24, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

CIF
January 24, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
I have not received a payment, I just filled a new blockhain wallet
spreadsheet no.
twitter: 209
facebook: 995
old chain wallet: Ca3AoZ1huKbUWMqkpC7ERe3YDWUER8fHWP
new chain wallet: CJfPaqZYr6yMAUnNakatNwF2Apyd9rt23L

Done.