Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 7. (Read 24892 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
January 02, 2018, 02:07:58 AM
Facebook Tracker

Our Facebook Bounty Campaign is now closed! The Facebook campaign will be finalized January 5th. After that - all numbers will be final.

Please track the TOTAL amount of likes and shares on the CIF Facebook page from the BEGINNING of the campaign.

If you do not track the total amount, you will miss out on potential CIF. If anything is not clear please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Facebook Tracker

Make Sure to UPDATE your CIF Wallet Address so you get paid out!

Already updated new CIF wallet on the spreadsheets and forwarded my final count/tracker for Facebook Bounty. Thank you very much for the opportunity for this wonderful ICO (Masternode is the shiz!) with a great business model! Looking forward for the success of CIF!  Cheesy
CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
January 01, 2018, 09:57:19 PM
How many coins to get a masternode?

100,000 - 1 Masternode.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
How many coins to get a masternode?
CIF
January 01, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
so bountie is over sir?

The bounty will run until 12:00 EST today!

Just wanted to say thank you for letting me participate in the bounty it was my first campaign ever, I hope I provided some value to the CIF team. Congrats on the ICO, I look forward to see more of CIF in the cryptospace!

You're very welcome! Thanks so much for the support!
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
January 01, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
so bountie is over sir?

Just wanted to say thank you for letting me participate in the bounty it was my first campaign ever, I hope I provided some value to the CIF team. Congrats on the ICO, I look forward to see more of CIF in the cryptospace!
CIF
January 01, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
The CIF ICO is now complete!

January Milestones & Important Information
CIF
January 01, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
Facebook Tracker

Our Facebook Bounty Campaign is now closed! The Facebook campaign will be finalized January 5th. After that - all numbers will be final.

Please track the TOTAL amount of likes and shares on the CIF Facebook page from the BEGINNING of the campaign.

If you do not track the total amount, you will miss out on potential CIF. If anything is not clear please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Facebook Tracker

Make Sure to UPDATE your CIF Wallet Address so you get paid out!
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
January 01, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
54 MINUTES REMAINING!

Make sure you head over to cryptoimprovementfund.io for your last chance to participate in the CIF ICO.

If you haven't participated yet, here are 5 reasons as to why you should take advantage now - this is your last chance!

1. Custom Blockchain - Masternodes, Private Send, Instant Send
2. Strong Team - Proven Experience
3. Strategic Partnerships - BitDegree
4. Enterprise Level Product (SaaS) - Fintech
5. Forbes Power Influencers - Simon & Warren

Not a good time ICO, many for the new year squandered, and the market subsided, not where to take on investment. Sad
CIF
January 01, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
54 MINUTES REMAINING!

Make sure you head over to cryptoimprovementfund.io for your last chance to participate in the CIF ICO.

If you haven't participated yet, here are 5 reasons as to why you should take advantage now - this is your last chance!

CIF
January 01, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
so bountie is over sir?

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
so bountie is over sir?
CIF
December 31, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

CIF
December 31, 2017, 10:16:59 PM
$CIF & @bitdegree featured in @Irish_TechNews | 15 hours left in the $CIF #ICO!

CIF PARTNERS WITH BITDEGREE TO CREATE B2B BLOCKCHAIN COURSE CONTENT

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 04:30:33 PM
Hi, CIF TEAM

Happy New Years 2018
Goodluck and All the best!  Smiley
CIF
December 31, 2017, 03:55:10 PM
I have received some tokens in my old wallet, not sure if that is from airdrop or from bounty, in that case, should I fill the form and send my new wallet? I guess yes, but need to be sure of it! thanks!

When should we remove the logo from our Twitter account?

Hey - you can remove it Jan 1. (Tomorrow).

For existing coin holders - we're working on an autoswap tool. So hold onto them for now. The address update is for people who are "owed" CIF through the Bounty Campaign and have incoming payments.

Fill out the form and update your wallet address for additional campaigns (outside of the airdrop) - twitter, facebook etc.)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
December 31, 2017, 03:33:28 PM
I have received some tokens in my old wallet, not sure if that is from airdrop or from bounty, in that case, should I fill the form and send my new wallet? I guess yes, but need to be sure of it! thanks!

When should we remove the logo from our Twitter account?
CIF
December 31, 2017, 02:12:13 PM
CIF
December 31, 2017, 12:56:10 PM
i dont understand what's happening right now the last time that i shared and like it on facebook is about 81 shared and 88 likes.. every week they send me a fb tracker on my email.. but my question is what are we need to do to be pay on that we need a new wallet?

We're sending out a final facebook tracker on January 1st, after the ICO closes to capture all final facebook activity. We will also be updating all final activity for all other portions of the bounty campaign. All you need to do is update your wallet address here ->

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7RdgMr08bAd6FDFmkMCaMnqrNHRF3qjH-AhVz9RgcsOi1ug/viewform

Just updated new wallet and to all the CIF Community

Happy New Years 2018

Regards

Thanks retnods - Happy New Years!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 12:53:08 PM
i dont understand what's happening right now the last time that i shared and like it on facebook is about 81 shared and 88 likes.. every week they send me a fb tracker on my email.. but my question is what are we need to do to be pay on that we need a new wallet?

We're sending out a final facebook tracker on January 1st, after the ICO closes to capture all final facebook activity. We will also be updating all final activity for all other portions of the bounty campaign. All you need to do is update your wallet address here ->

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7RdgMr08bAd6FDFmkMCaMnqrNHRF3qjH-AhVz9RgcsOi1ug/viewform

Just updated new wallet and to all the CIF Community

Happy New Years 2018

Regards
CIF
December 31, 2017, 12:10:00 PM
I went here as soon as I've read your email. Thank you for the update Dev! We'll be updating my wallet once I go home. I'm currently at the office. Happy New Year by the way and to all the CIF community!  Smiley

Happy New Years!
Pages:
Jump to: