Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 35. (Read 24911 times)

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
September 24, 2017, 07:19:11 PM
Hi dev, is the steemit account also need to be at least 3 month old to join article bounty, like the twitter bounty rule?

Hi Pen,

We never addressed that - we have no problem if an individual creates a a steem.it account and shares it with their social media circle.

Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 04:44:17 PM
Hello Mr. Dev and Co :
Where is the ann thread ?
And how to enable 2FA on the web wallet ? The button does not work with me  Wink

Just realized it's not working - I'll get that fixed asap.

i have send a new wallet adress . no web wallet but windows wallet
Ok. but the airdrop I did not get. wallet is empty but fully synchronized  Huh
Activity: 210
September 24, 2017, 02:52:29 PM
Hi dev, is the steemit account also need to be at least 3 month old to join article bounty, like the twitter bounty rule?
CIF
September 24, 2017, 02:27:31 PM
hello,I want know when the bounty would be distribute?

This upcoming Tuesday - 26th.
Really? Distributed into our wallets or in the spreadsheet Cheesy
Can't wait to invest in this project. ICO is taking long to come. Still spreading the news on social medial through my blog posts.
Let's all promote this project positively. If they succed, we also succeed.

Airdrop is straight to the wallets! Bounty campaign is on the spreadsheet for now Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
September 24, 2017, 01:32:25 PM

Really? Distributed into our wallets or in the spreadsheet Cheesy
Can't wait to invest in this project. ICO is taking long to come. Still spreading the news on social medial through my blog posts.
Let's all promote this project positively. If they succed, we also succeed.
CIF
September 24, 2017, 10:55:13 AM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 10:38:09 AM
CIF
September 24, 2017, 10:16:03 AM
hey manager hindi translation not complete yet can i part of this campaign

Thanks

Certainly! Please register (cryptoimprovementfund.io/bounty-campaign) and email us if you need the word doc at [email protected].
Activity: 462
September 24, 2017, 07:21:40 AM
hey manager hindi translation not complete yet can i part of this campaign

Thanks
CIF
September 23, 2017, 01:47:00 PM
I just joined facebook campaign and registered twice because I thought there is no wallet yet but in the second registration I already provided a wallet address. Just a question dev, do you automatically track our facebook post? Or do we have to submit it daily or weekly?

I'll send out a tracker to all emails involved with the facebook bounty campaign later today - track it through there.

Hello bud
Sorry, little hesitant... relating to facebook weekly report, which one should i fill total recap from the beginning till present or just this week ?

Regards

Hey Ret - from the beginning till present. If you miss a week (tracking) it isn't the biggest issue as we just want everyone to be up to date by the end of the campaign. We send that out so we can keep accurate numbers throughout however not everyone fills in the form every week so we update as we go.

oh I thought only weekly reports, so my facebook report is probably wrong. Np i'll fix it mate  Wink

Regards

Hey - don't worry about it too much. Facebook limits what we're able to track automatically because technically running this campaign is violating their TOS - we don't want our page to get shut down. SO, that being said - we keep a running tally... however like I said - noone's going to lose out as we'll give people ample time to check and finalize their numbers by the end of the campaign.
CIF
September 23, 2017, 01:44:43 PM
Joined  to twitter campaign 

Thanks for the support Poorna!
Activity: 294
September 23, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
Joined  to twitter campaign 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 11:34:27 AM
Hi,

After the attack on wallets in September 13, I could not reach my wallet at all. I got a new wallet on September 22 after our Mail correspondence. And by mail I forwarded my new and old wallet address information.

I still have an older wallet address on the weekly awards list published on September 22, and I have won a very high prize from the twitter campaign.

twitter ID .. @ ayseyilmaz64

line .. I am at 283 .. How do we solve the problem of addressing?

Hi ayseyilmaz64

Your wallet address has been updated in all three campaigns you're registered in. As promised, your CIF has been reimbursed. Thanks again for supporting us Smiley.

You are wonderful ... Thank you very much.

I wish you to see the reward of your work and your efforts.

Ayse
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 11:31:01 AM
I just joined facebook campaign and registered twice because I thought there is no wallet yet but in the second registration I already provided a wallet address. Just a question dev, do you automatically track our facebook post? Or do we have to submit it daily or weekly?

I'll send out a tracker to all emails involved with the facebook bounty campaign later today - track it through there.

Hello bud
Sorry, little hesitant... relating to facebook weekly report, which one should i fill total recap from the beginning till present or just this week ?

Regards

Hey Ret - from the beginning till present. If you miss a week (tracking) it isn't the biggest issue as we just want everyone to be up to date by the end of the campaign. We send that out so we can keep accurate numbers throughout however not everyone fills in the form every week so we update as we go.

oh I thought only weekly reports, so my facebook report is probably wrong. Np i'll fix it mate  Wink

Regards
CIF
September 23, 2017, 10:43:55 AM
Hi,

After the attack on wallets in September 13, I could not reach my wallet at all. I got a new wallet on September 22 after our Mail correspondence. And by mail I forwarded my new and old wallet address information.

I still have an older wallet address on the weekly awards list published on September 22, and I have won a very high prize from the twitter campaign.

Hi ayseyilmaz64

Your wallet address has been updated in all three campaigns you're registered in. As promised, your CIF has been reimbursed. Thanks again for supporting us Smiley.
CIF
September 23, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

Hello bud

Regards

You put in total from start of campaign.

@CIF: looks like my twitter account (@Em__Age) was not updated in the bounty tracker

Fixed! Although we pull the data through an API we enter the information onto he spreadsheet manually so thank you for your patience!
CIF
September 23, 2017, 10:39:46 AM

Hello bud

Regards

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 04:29:21 AM

Hello bud

Regards

You put in total from start of campaign.

@CIF: looks like my twitter account (@Em__Age) was not updated in the bounty tracker
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 03:10:52 AM
Hi,

Activity: 827
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 02:55:27 AM

Hello bud

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: