Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 39. (Read 24911 times)

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
September 12, 2017, 04:41:49 PM
Please email [email protected] - sign up is at cryptoimprovementfund.io/bounty - stakes are updated every Friday! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 04:28:22 PM
Hey there i have a question about twitter avatar. Is that mandatory to wear twitter avatar till end of the campaign for 500 stakes..?? is it for one time or weekly basis reward...? and i didn't see any facebook and twitter link. it's really hard to find those social link. please submit links in main page. it'll be easy to find. and when this campaign will end..?? Waiting for your opinion.... Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 12:05:17 PM
I try to participate with bounty campaign, hopefully I got a part in the distribution
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 05:27:26 AM
Sounds like a nice bounty campaign. Where do I have to signup.
Activity: 189
September 12, 2017, 03:19:51 AM
I have got aidrop, twitter, and facebook bounty that I check in spreadsheets but when opening wallet still empty and visible wallet address has changed, please help and guidance
CIF
September 12, 2017, 03:16:49 AM
Received my CIF but found out that my facebook and twitter entry was not recorded, followed and change my twitter profile picture to their logo no stake has been paid.

Hi,

We haven't paid any stake yet - only the airdrop. What's your twitter and facebook? We just updated last Friday. If you PM me your details i'll make sure your up and all contributions will be counted from the start of the campaign.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 12, 2017, 12:56:59 AM
Received my CIF but found out that my facebook and twitter entry was not recorded, followed and change my twitter profile picture to their logo no stake has been paid.
CIF
September 11, 2017, 04:11:50 PM
dev. where is the signature can be found? i will change my siganature
If I remember correctly you can find it at the bounty website. Find the link on the first page.

Received my first CIF.
May I ask how the first airdrop is calculated?

Hi Emage,

We have 150,000 CIF allocated towards the bounty campaign. The bounty campaign will take place every two weeks therefore there will be 8 airdrops over the course of the Bounty Campaign.

That being said - that leaves roughly 18,750 CIF per Airdrop. In a perfect world this would be evenly distributed over the course of the 8 airdrops however as we know, we don't live in a perfect world! We need to account for future applicants to the airdrop so we don't run short.

50 CIF allows a fair amount to be distributed, all while leaving room for airdrop participation growth over the course the 8 airdrops (First airdrop we had 170 applicants or 8,500 CIF distributed after duplicate/invalid entries were deleted etc). We want to encourage participation in the ICO as well as other portions of the Bounty Campaign and avoid a huge dump when CIF goes live.

Hopefully that answers your question as to our logical reasoning as to why 50 CIF was a stable, fair amount.
Thanks, answered my question.
I'm looking forward to see this project grow.
Hopefully you'll find some good guys for your open jobs

We've found a few, we're still going to keep the postings open so we can hit the ground running - one thing you don't want to miss out on as a startup, is good talent. If we find good people who want to work with us, we'll never turn them down.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 03:44:14 PM
If I remember correctly you can find it at the bounty website. Find the link on the first page.

Received my first CIF.

Hi Emage,

We have 150,000 CIF allocated towards the bounty campaign. The bounty campaign will take place every two weeks therefore there will be 8 airdrops over the course of the Bounty Campaign.

That being said - that leaves roughly 18,750 CIF per Airdrop. In a perfect world this would be evenly distributed over the course of the 8 airdrops however as we know, we don't live in a perfect world! We need to account for future applicants to the airdrop so we don't run short.

50 CIF allows a fair amount to be distributed, all while leaving room for airdrop participation growth over the course the 8 airdrops (First airdrop we had 170 applicants or 8,500 CIF distributed after duplicate/invalid entries were deleted etc). We want to encourage participation in the ICO as well as other portions of the Bounty Campaign and avoid a huge dump when CIF goes live.

Hopefully that answers your question as to our logical reasoning as to why 50 CIF was a stable, fair amount.
Thanks, answered my question.
I'm looking forward to see this project grow.
Hopefully you'll find some good guys for your open jobs
CIF
September 11, 2017, 12:00:39 PM
Wow this one looks promising.. I wonder if this is the first fund type crypto in the market. Kudos to the devs

To our knowledge - it is. If we're mistaken, well... we'll still be the best! Thanks @cuency
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 11, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
Joined twitter, twitter logo and facebook company. Thanks and good luck your project!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2017, 11:48:19 AM
Wow this one looks promising.. I wonder if this is the first fund type crypto in the market. Kudos to the devs
Activity: 420
September 11, 2017, 11:47:11 AM
i recived 50 cif   Cheesy
thank you
CIF
September 11, 2017, 11:43:10 AM
hay bounty manager

Please update my twitter followers. Total 1536 followers.
Thanks
One Question we get 50 CIF For Airdrop rigth but why wallet show 49 CIF ?

Can you email your wallet address & issue to [email protected] and we'll look into it asap.
CIF
September 11, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

Received my first CIF.

Hi Emage,

Activity: 462
September 11, 2017, 11:35:42 AM
hay bounty manager

Please update my twitter followers. Total 1536 followers.
Thanks
One Question we get 50 CIF For Airdrop rigth but why wallet show 49 CIF ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 11:35:05 AM
hi, thank you processed the first 50.00 CIF wallet. What will happen to Twitter and face will be processed later?

And how do you know how to calculate these CIFs?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
September 11, 2017, 11:23:15 AM
thanks dev.already done with my signatures!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 10:43:42 AM

Received my first CIF.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
September 11, 2017, 10:30:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: