Pages:
Author

Topic: Three millionth account registered - page 4. (Read 1284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 15, 2021, 02:03:02 PM
You trying to ninja sneak merits?   2,999,089 is not 3,000,000.  Let's wait for the proper thread.  Smiley

OK, I merited you - but only because you linked to a thread I had forgotten about.  lol
Man, believe me, I'm not looking for merit ... This post was only to give impetus to the discussion, since, in my opinion, this event is a great opportunity to chat. And I honestly had no desire to necropostate in your thread because I was not sure how soon you would answer, (in case I would suggest changing the thread name).
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 15, 2021, 01:45:58 PM
  • At the time of this posting, 2,999,089 profiles have been registered and I expect the Three Millionth User to be registered within 24 hours.

You trying to ninja sneak merits?   2,999,089 is not 3,000,000.  Let's wait for the proper thread.  Smiley

OK, I merited you - but only because you linked to a thread I had forgotten about.  lol
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 15, 2021, 01:41:09 PM
I believe many will try to register this coveted three millionth ID, so if you suddenly decide, remember that the name "Three Millionth Loser" is already taken.

- And by the way, below you can see a more accurate forecast presented by tranthidung.

So if this parameter (new daily members) won't break it record in 2021 at 11413, the forum will need more than 24 hours (~ 1.47 days) to hit the 3th million users.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 15, 2021, 01:38:35 PM

In May 2017, we celebrated the first million users, which is almost 8 years after the launch of the forum. Looking back, some of us may remember the discussion dedicated to the anniversary 2 millionth user who was registered on 03/04/2018. And although it was an alternative account, this does not negate the fact that it was a historical moment when we summed up the results and looked into the future with enthusiasm.

• At the time of this posting, 2,999,089 profiles have been registered and I expect the Three Millionth User to be registered within 24 hours.

This is the anniversary thread and the continuation of the discussion started by Vod...... Are you ready for 2,000,000? / Below are a few anniversary quotes ..

Sorry if it sounds VERY ironic that an alt has been the 2000000th account on this platform, but there are quite a few things that I have to tell you all, possibly a new post will be better. I started as a small BTC speculative investor and cared little about the tech, I then became a shitposting Bounty Hunter. But over the months I've come to realize that it's much more than being either of them. I am trying to learn about the technology, not only BTC, but also the alts. I feel that the socio-economic impact/aspect of this revolution will be far more reaching than just the tech and it is yet to come, although I still am a noob and monetize my original account (can't help it, the pay is lucrative); I try to improve my posts and contribute to the community in  the small ways that I can.
Hi guys, I am glad to take the uid #1999999.
Pages:
Jump to: