Pages:
Author

Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop! - page 3. (Read 4780 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
It depends on the person holding the BTC. At the current price of BTC, you cannot avoid to look at the price chart and waiting to rise again.
If you invested last December 2017 you might have a heart attack right now.
very funny, we must be total to trade, for anyone who is afraid to lose then do not trade, the world of commerce is indeed full of risks namely profit and loss is already common, do not quickly become panic if we trade feeling loss, the best is always learn to be a true trader, especially for beginners do not trade if you are not ready to lose, do not always hope to always profit sometimes we lose, trading crypto currency is very unsafe for small traders because this is very risky.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
haha i agree with you dont see the chart every time, if the price is dropping what i do? i disable my android applicarion about cryptocurrency, and block all the website that related with cryptocurrency on my computer
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Where ever there is a pump, people don't care much about what they are buying. As long as they have that feeling of getting rich quick overnight and until they are buying in. At least this is what majority of people do. BTC can be used as a currency but mostly it is used for trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "
You got it right mate those advices were worth enough enabling us not to get panic sell at all.Although not all of us can be convinced because we can't really deny the fact to stop worrying when the market crashed but at least you have stated it right and warn us.Our emotions will make us desperate to sell our investments when its price goes deep.What makes it more worrying is when holders keep on monitoring the price in the coinmarket capitalization.In investing in this field requires a strong heart on how to deal with things most especially when there is losses.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Do not stare at the Chart all day!

I agree with you that you should not look at it every day as this will make you worse when the market falls. When you become negative, you will try to think of things worse, and this will make you make the wrong decision, it makes you regret when you do it.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that the main thing is not to start panicking! It is the most important rule for traders in any situation. To my mind, everyone should understand the basic rules of market and not to hurry to sell coins at the low price
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am very sad to see so many investors selling their coins during the fall in cryptocurrency prices. You need to do the opposite-to buy the maximum number of coins that you can afford, as the price is very low. And in the future, the price will still recover and continue to grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I agree with your suggestions, staying away from these listed suggestions could do away with most of the panic in the system. BTC is going through a lot but lets do our possible best to trust it since together we can make it happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Of course, it is difficult not to follow the movement of the bitcoin price. But during the General fall of the market it is better not to monitor the current situation, as it negatively affects your nerves. And in any case you can not sell your coins, this is the stupidest thing you can do during the fall of the price.

Activity: 532
Merit: 5
good advices, experience ,s the most valuable thing on the world, that's why try to learn something when you make mistakes and get lessons.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
Let it fall to the lowest price so that you get minimum risk of loss from buying at price from where it can fall more..
I think you are deeply mistaken. Or are you a prophet and know to what point he should fall to minimize the risk of loss ? How much do you think this is?) 0.01$ ?) LOL ))
Activity: 602
You are right, and if you want to keep your nerves and coins - just buy bitcoin and forget about it for a few years. The market is unstable and constantly fluctuates, and if you constantly watch it, you will only make yourself worse.
Activity: 316
Hey, that's a very good suggestion, indeed people always act FOMO, but that's what happens now. One thing I hold, I have never been a panic seller, I only sell bitcoin when I need it.
Activity: 182
try to invest with free money, listen to the news less, and study technical analysis
Activity: 32
Thank you very much for giving me such incredibly useful information
Activity: 42
 I personally do which has been helping me is that, when the prices goes down, I try my best to sell or exchange all my coins I have into USDT which is a more stable coins even if prices goes down.
Activity: 936
panic sell becomes a thing that must be avoided when the price decreases. because panic sell can trigger a lot of factors including sales at low prices. this can happen because someone is surprised by the decline in bitcoin at a very low price and they are trapped in a high purchase. so that's a thing to avoid.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I think I agree with your thoughts. Besides of your analysis, people tend to impatient and afraid of something that is not really happening. Those who sell their coin in hurry or immediately when look at the fallen price indeed have a week principal or foundation of intention when starting bitcoin, and I think that's ridiculous. So, yes, holding on our settled strategies with fully believe and optimism that we can survive and achieve our goals is the most important thing to do, unless you flow with the trend and lose many more.   

In fact, such thinking will be difficult to implement. When we are in a state of loss that involves a good amount of money, most people will certainly be in a panic condition. Doubts can arise at times like that and can cause people to make instant decisions. For me, a solution that might be taken in unfavorable conditions is to leave it. I mean, by not continuing to see the movement of the value of our investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
You are right so many people have become helpless all in the name of price crash we need to get our self equip with the background knowledge on bitcoin before we even come into it and there are some certain things we must not do in other to safe our self's from frustration and depression during price fall. So at that we must learn not to follow things titely and stay focus in other not to get carried on aware when the challenges comes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think I agree with your thoughts. Besides of your analysis, people tend to impatient and afraid of something that is not really happening. Those who sell their coin in hurry or immediately when look at the fallen price indeed have a week principal or foundation of intention when starting bitcoin, and I think that's ridiculous. So, yes, holding on our settled strategies with fully believe and optimism that we can survive and achieve our goals is the most important thing to do, unless you flow with the trend and lose many more.   
Pages:
Jump to: