Pages:
Author

Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop! - page 5. (Read 4780 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Great thread mate, very helpful tips for the newcomers here in cryptocurrency and aspiring traders on how to do wise trading on the volatile crypto market. I like all your tips, sometimes fear to take a risk is what dragging us down on investing here in crypto and the opportunity of earning huge profits here would not happen if you just stare on the market and dont make a move.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Another thing I want to add is to stay away from unreliable media outlets that does not spit the truth. They are very good at spreading FUD so if you are following them in the great bear period then there's a great chance that you will get convinced by these people to sell all your assets and exit forever.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
You should also remember that we should not panic and hurry to sell it when prices fall
not selling, not buying coins that have not been proven to have a future. not sad, panic, cry. My advice in the down market condition is to buy coins that have a future and save until the market rises again.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
I always maintain patience and the ability to control emotions when I see the market. If I feel nervous and afraid that investment in crypto is not recommended. The best thing to do when you experience a fall Don't panic and don't sell your assets.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You should also remember that we should not panic and hurry to sell it when prices fall
Activity: 420
Let it fall to the lowest price so that you get minimum risk of loss from buying at price from where it can fall more..

Always be calm. Do not panic to sell out your bitcoin. Buy more when the price is very low.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
What you express is true, when a sharp decline in prices and in a long time, usually causes panic and some people sell the coins they have to switch to buying other coins that they see are rising. In my opinion, when the price of bitcoin goes down then we should stay focused and believe that prices will rise again. The best step is to remain patient, wait, and remain confident in what is our choice, so that in the end we will win a profit through a bitcoin investment we live.

For me, the best scenario is this: when I see that coin A is growing, I sell my half-dead coins and buy live coin A. With this coin, I can earn a little while, and with half-dead coins, I can lose even more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "
what you convey in your opinion may be able to make investors panic and fear when things go bad and prices and values decrease because now conditions and situations are very bad and most importantly we must be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities we will get to benefit
Activity: 434
Investors who do not have full knowledge of what the market is all about are the ones selling,thinking all hope is lost but that is not the case when it comes to Bitcoin investment.It will be better not to panic when the price drop but to accumulate more if possible.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
What you express is true, when a sharp decline in prices and in a long time, usually causes panic and some people sell the coins they have to switch to buying other coins that they see are rising. In my opinion, when the price of bitcoin goes down then we should stay focused and believe that prices will rise again. The best step is to remain patient, wait, and remain confident in what is our choice, so that in the end we will win a profit through a bitcoin investment we live.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
too much you say, and maybe all of that is easy to say and very difficult to do. Cryptocurrency trading does require strong discipline, but I don't think there are many people who can do it. when market prices do not match what we expect, that's where the new test begins. I myself will change the initial strategy if in my opinion it is not good to continue. everyone would want discipline in him, but in cryptocurrency trading in my opinion, it must always look at market developments, not just hold on to the initial strategy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "

Thank you for this useful information. Basically we have to be flexible and not be to tense when knowing that the price of the Bitcoin has drop.
therefore with this useful information we can all know things that should not be done when the price of bitcoin goes down, because with you not knowing or violating it, of course you can lose or lose your money
Activity: 154
why shouldn't we do this? because because of all the things that the author listed, we start to become more emotional and we get it wrong
Activity: 521
Excellent written! 2018 was depressive for many. Many people lost their money precisely because of what you describe.
This happens primarily because people who came to the market are uneducated and have no experience. They didn't have enough knowledge, practice, sober mind, confidence and calm.
It's simple, take control. But in fact, it becomes an insurmountable task for many people.

I would like to advise such people: learn more, practice and work on your emotions.
Activity: 564
Successful people in the market are those who know how to buy and sell their currency at the right time. This requires patience and no fear of selling coin at the right time. And of course, good luck is also important. I've seen many people lose money when the highs are suddenly falling sharply, causing him to lose a lot of money, even though he is a very good at this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the best way to survive these times is to prepare your strategy beforehand. Estimate how much money you will keep in fiat, btc, and altcoins. Also, estimate when you will supposedly sell or buy more. Of course compliance with the strategy mustn't be blind, as fundamentals may change, but extra moves may damage your portfolio even more if you lack experience in trading.
Activity: 210
I very often did not act as it was intended for the strategy and believe me I lost a lot of money because of this
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
very basic and effective tips for beginners! especially the panic sale part and the all day chart refresh thing. Actually, without patience, no investment can be successful. And the evergreen truth ,there is no easy money, you need patience, brain and hart to take risk to make money Smiley
Activity: 262
Yes I will not sell bitcoins if the bitcoin is down and I will hold my bitcoin until bitcoin is stabilized again. maybe there are people who sell their bitcoin when bitcoin is down maybe they sell because they need money at that time but i won't sell all my bitcoin when bitcoin is down

Holding is the best to do when bitcoin's price down, as it can give us an immense profits in times its stabilization appear. Also, never get into a panic selling as it can give a big loses. And be wise by looking with bitcoin strategy if it is still good t be keep.
Activity: 280
The bitcoin investment is not like any other coin, it has different strategy. If you invest bitcoin today;

1. You should invest big ammount of money, the bitcoin price is not changing just like the old days, stability has arrived.

2. If you have less thank $50.000 you should not invest in bitcoin, should go to altcoins market.

3. The biggest mistake that you would do is making panic and sell your bitcoin.

4. Please don't listen the speculations which says the bitcoin price will hit $100k etc..
Pages:
Jump to: