Pages:
Author

Topic: THREE UNITS OPEN MINING NOW UnicornHasher 90 Days at 300+Kh/s Device & Hosting - page 2. (Read 7470 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Show-Off Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
donator
It's for the children!
donator
It's for the children!
Mining will be sporadic until Monday afternoon when I can do power and clock tests and rack these in a production rack vs a test bench.

Is anyone interested in dual mode?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
My pool offers a graph and once it has more than 2 hours of data in it I'll see about posting something up. Quick refreshes indicated speeds between 270-365KHs
Activity: 61

Unfortunately, pool doesn't show a graph or average - this is how things look right now.

I see a lot of fluctuations too. Time will tell I guess.
I'm on trademybit and I've seen my hashrate everywhere between 375 to 28 Kh/s between the two devices. I'm sure some of that is due to coin changes and I've heard that Gridseeds don't work well on "high difficulty" coins - but I'm not sure exactly how that's defined. Doge on trademybit, for example, is jointly mined by Multipool and trademybit so when we're mining it there's quite a lot of hashpower pointed that direction. I have no idea if that solves the problem.
224khs has been my average so far I'll put up screen shot in a few hours to show average once settled in as such.
donator
It's for the children!
I wont get any stats for it until its been up for an hour, what pools are others using out of interest?

Looks like clevermining.com scryptguild.com trademybit.com middlecoin.com etc.
I wont get any stats for it until its been up for an hour, what pools are others using out of interest?
donator
It's for the children!
Both of mine are up and running on the pool. From the setup guide (which is awesome by the way), these look like a lot of work. Thanks for getting everything up and running!

Until cgminer/sgminer/bfgminer get support I cannot monitor hashrate or uptimes Sad

If you could post a screen cap or graph after a few hours to let me know speeds that would help.
Both of mine are up and running on the pool. From the setup guide (which is awesome by the way), these look like a lot of work. Thanks for getting everything up and running!
donator
It's for the children!
I don't think I have pools for LDR or cooldgamer....
donator
It's for the children!
Any shipping update?  Roll Eyes

When do you want to know our pool for mining?

I'm either refunding everyone and labeling asiabtc a scammer on monday

Changing this to a voluntary group buy (all devices mine to one scrypt pool and one btc pool and payouts are divided)

or asiabtc will come through on his promise.

Devices are in however they will not mine to separate pools and will only mine on the provided controller or windows (and possibly raspi) as of now.

Nailed It!

I'm putting my devices in service for the purchasers here.

Hashing begins Tomorrow!

Please provide one scrypt pool if you have not done so already!

For pictures and info look at the guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-gridseed-gc3355-5-chip-setuppowerwindowslinuxrpi-by-unicornhasher-494625
Any shipping update?  Roll Eyes

When do you want to know our pool for mining?
donator
It's for the children!

So after the 90 days the miner would be shipped to the buyer?

Yes, if you want it to be, or you can pay to have miaviator continue to host it. Or if a new scrypt asic is available you could sell it, then upgrade. If you have it sent to yourself you'll probably have to buy a power supply/anything else required to run it.

I agree with LDR  Grin

Also you pay actual shipping if you want the device at the end of the term.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
If there is still room for one H1 in the first round I'll take it. Just let me know Smiley

One Slot Left!  Just for you Smiley

0.5BTC

1UHpochuYcEaKUdGcgMrA5vMCC84kTUtQ

Sent!
Tx ID fdddeb1f5f7bb7fde4cfa8c44cc4c1993200f5728001da5f6da6cf5b706d62b0
LDR
Activity: 119

So after the 90 days the miner would be shipped to the buyer?

Yes, if you want it to be, or you can pay to have miaviator continue to host it. Or if a new scrypt asic is available you could sell it, then upgrade. If you have it sent to yourself you'll probably have to buy a power supply/anything else required to run it.
Pages:
Jump to: