Pages:
Author

Topic: THREE UNITS OPEN MINING NOW UnicornHasher 90 Days at 300+Kh/s Device & Hosting - page 3. (Read 7470 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi, Can you explain how this works?  I send you 0.5 BTC for a scrypt miner and you keep it there for 90 days and all proceeds go to me? Then the unit is given to me?  Not being a smartass with this post i just don't understand how it works.
Thanks

No worries.  It's a bit different than most sales/services here.

The .5BTC gets you one 5 chip gridseed miner + 90 days of hosting.  This is based on the assumption and historical accuracy of refreshing mining hardware every 90 days.  At the end of 90 days you will have the option to keep hosting the device for around $5 - $20 depending on power usage. 

The device would mine to your pool of choice as a dedicated miner.  If it cannot mine to your pool or I cannot host it upon arrival you would receive a refund.

You can also have the unit shipped to you or sold at the end of 90 days.  I only charge shipping paid and plan to sell off the devices unless there is no other profitable scrypt asic available to upgrade to.

So after the 90 days the miner would be shipped to the buyer?
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
If there is still room for one H1 in the first round I'll take it. Just let me know Smiley

One Slot Left!  Just for you Smiley

0.5BTC

1UHpochuYcEaKUdGcgMrA5vMCC84kTUtQ
donator
It's for the children!
Still looking good for the 1st March shipping, where are they being shipped from?

They were supposed to be shipped yesterday or before.   They are DHL shipping from China.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
If there is still room for one H1 in the first round I'll take it. Just let me know Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Still looking good for the 1st March shipping, where are they being shipped from?
donator
It's for the children!
It would appear everyone is getting devices from the Jack.  If anyone wants to fly to china to pick a few gross of them let me know Smiley
Fairly promising for speeds when these arrive.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5250977

Excellent, are you getting your devices through the chap on that thread?
donator
It's for the children!
Hi, Can you explain how this works?  I send you 0.5 BTC for a scrypt miner and you keep it there for 90 days and all proceeds go to me? Then the unit is given to me?  Not being a smartass with this post i just don't understand how it works.
Thanks

No worries.  It's a bit different than most sales/services here.

The .5BTC gets you one 5 chip gridseed miner + 90 days of hosting.  This is based on the assumption and historical accuracy of refreshing mining hardware every 90 days.  At the end of 90 days you will have the option to keep hosting the device for around $5 - $20 depending on power usage. 

The device would mine to your pool of choice as a dedicated miner.  If it cannot mine to your pool or I cannot host it upon arrival you would receive a refund.

You can also have the unit shipped to you or sold at the end of 90 days.  I only charge shipping paid and plan to sell off the devices unless there is no other profitable scrypt asic available to upgrade to.
donator
It's for the children!
donator
It's for the children!
I would like 2x H1 for 1BTC

1BTC

1UHDbL4toRdpTLoYYoWKKLJbfvHBmQkRn
Activity: 61
I would like 2x H1 for 1BTC
donator
It's for the children!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
1 x H1 @ 0.5BTC please  Grin

.5B

1B92E7LUbVoL5ieH2yGnXAFTnxyqyAFQzN

Will send in next 12hrs. Let me know if this is a problem.

Thanks.

I'm not overwhelmed with demand at the moment Smiley

TXid - 7b1018cfd8cee98961d828e3e254c530005e02ba48b991e33d431e66cb40bb8e
donator
It's for the children!

.5B

Thanks.

I'm not overwhelmed with demand at the moment Smiley

.5B

Thanks.
donator
It's for the children!

.5B

LDR