Pages:
Author

Topic: TIDEX:Bitcoin and Altcoin exchange - page 38. (Read 51661 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 02:06:40 PM
Do you plan to do some IOU market, and offer to buy some coins through you on ICO.

Hello! I think not. Personally, I think that is not quite right way.
Activity: 361
February 26, 2017, 08:30:55 AM
Do you plan to do some IOU market, and offer to buy some coins through you on ICO.
February 22, 2017, 08:26:34 AM
Tidex is same waves coin dev , or dev team

I wouldn't say so, let me explain to you how it works. It's very simple, we are working closely with Alexander Ivanov (CEO Wavesplatform), but we are an independent company/developers. To clarify the position between Tidex and Waves, Tidex Exchange is being developed and maintained by a team of Russian and Ukrainian coders. However, it will be registered in the UK, and has the full confidence, backing and endorsement of the Waves team. Sasha will effectively be the exchange’s public face. The exchange is powered by iCoinSoft team.

and if coin create use waves coin can accepted in tidex exchanger or not

Unfortunately I don't understand you completely, please explain what do you mean?

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
February 21, 2017, 10:40:47 PM
Since you are in a public testing phase
would you possibly be giving some accounts some alts to test your system out for bugs and such things which could hamper the site when it officially launches out of this phase?
If you do give out some ETH or DASH then let me know. I will get an account test it out for you during this process if it is still under going this testing phase of course.
Thanks.
LLec
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
February 21, 2017, 10:33:04 PM
Tidex is same waves coin dev , or dev team
and if coin create use waves coin can accepted in tidex exchanger or not
February 21, 2017, 04:28:08 PM
TIDEX withdraw instant ?

It may take a few minutes after confirming.
February 21, 2017, 04:26:46 PM
Is there a vote list for upcoming coins?  I vote for Stratis to be listed on Tidex. 

Not at the moment.
February 21, 2017, 11:40:09 AM
We are going to maintenance mode in 30 minutes.
Activity: 490
February 21, 2017, 09:28:56 AM
TIDEX withdraw instant ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
February 21, 2017, 09:24:56 AM
Is there a vote list for upcoming coins?  I vote for Stratis to be listed on Tidex. 
legendary
February 20, 2017, 01:41:39 AM
Are there issues with the site right now?  I am unable to log into my account. 

Please try again.

Thank you.  All good now.  Smiley
February 20, 2017, 12:31:24 AM

Please try again.
legendary
February 19, 2017, 10:40:39 PM
February 19, 2017, 11:08:09 AM
I just bought some WTC on your exchange, with waves.
However in the order history, the price of the order and the total sum, is shown with the ticker BTC, even if the value stated is in waves

Same with the open orders. The value is in waves, but the ticker in the column header says BTC.

Hi there!

If my memory serves me, it is measure of the value of the balance on any exchange. BTC is the base currency, like USD on the forex platforms. Maybe I misunderstood you? Smiley

In my trade history it shows that I bougth 100 WTC, and the price shows as 1.4569 BTC, and total 145.69 BTC.
But the price was 1.4569 WAVES, and total 145.69 WAVES.

Oh, thank you! We will look into it as soon as possible.

PS: Can you please send me PM with login/email and screenshot of your tidex account?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 19, 2017, 08:47:17 AM
However in the order history, the price of the order and the total sum, is shown with the ticker BTC, even if the value stated is in waves

Same with the open orders. The value is in waves, but the ticker in the column header says BTC.

Hi there!

If my memory serves me, it is measure of the value of the balance on any exchange. BTC is the base currency, like USD on the forex platforms. Maybe I misunderstood you? Smiley

In my trade history it shows that I bougth 100 WTC, and the price shows as 1.4569 BTC, and total 145.69 BTC.
But the price was 1.4569 WAVES, and total 145.69 WAVES.
February 19, 2017, 08:11:11 AM

Hi there!

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

February 18, 2017, 04:38:55 AM
Two small improvements you should do:

1. If I click on the "sell" prices, only my Buy price is updated. If I click on "buy" prices only my Sell price is updated. What if I want to get the best Buy price and use it for Buy? I have to fill it by hand.
The improvement to think about is: whether the user clicks on buy or sell prices, his both Buy and Sell prices are updated with the last clicked price.

2. At order confirmation the order details should be displayed.

We will respect your wishes. We are also believe that it is reasonable. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
February 16, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

1. If I click on the "sell" prices, only my Buy price is updated. If I click on "buy" prices only my Sell price is updated. What if I want to get the best Buy price and use it for Buy? I have to fill it by hand.
The improvement to think about is: whether the user clicks on buy or sell prices, his both Buy and Sell prices are updated with the last clicked price.

1.Would be nice to have
2. It saves me from doing an extra click now.So I prefer it this way  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 16, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: