Pages:
Author

Topic: TIDEX:Bitcoin and Altcoin exchange - page 39. (Read 51661 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 250
February 15, 2017, 02:22:07 PM
I would like to reserve my spot and participate in the signature campaign of Tidex.

I'm glad to hear that. Stay with us and you will be one of the first. Smiley
February 15, 2017, 02:16:30 PM
Please improved UI of the site. It's a little bit messy.  Ut i like the simplicity of the design. Then the volume of the coins is very small that's why it's hard to do short trading. But i understand that you are just starting

Yes, Sir. We are just starting Wink
February 15, 2017, 02:14:43 PM
Simple layout, wich is good. I would put a little "darkish", easier on the eyes. Hope to see volume.
Are you thinking of adding a margin traders lending service as seen in other popular exchanges?

Site is looking good.How about margin trading?

Thanks, guys! I think, eventually, we will use this way, but at the moment it is not a priority.
February 15, 2017, 02:11:55 PM
By the way, I am glad to inform you that almost everything is ready for "Tidex Signature Campaign".

Thanks for letting us know. Having a signature campaign will greatly increase your exposure so that other people will know about your website. Here's just hoping that everything will go well for your exchange. Ang again, please change your design. LOL

Of course we will make the design much better and more comfortable. Thank you for being with us!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 15, 2017, 01:08:22 PM
Site is looking good.How about margin trading?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2017, 12:42:41 PM
I would like to reserve my spot and participate in the signature campaign of Tidex.

Activity: 378
February 14, 2017, 07:09:31 PM
Please improved UI of the site. It's a little bit messy.  Ut i like the simplicity of the design. Then the volume of the coins is very small that's why it's hard to do short trading. But i understand that you are just starting
Activity: 686
February 14, 2017, 06:58:57 PM
Simple layout, wich is good. I would put a little "darkish", easier on the eyes. Hope to see volume.
Are you thinking of adding a margin traders lending service as seen in other popular exchanges?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 14, 2017, 01:50:08 PM
By the way, I am glad to inform you that almost everything is ready for "Tidex Signature Campaign".

Thanks for letting us know. Having a signature campaign will greatly increase your exposure so that other people will know about your website. Here's just hoping that everything will go well for your exchange. Ang again, please change your design. LOL
February 14, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

Great!  Please post the details when you have them. 

Of course! We are very happy to see visitors who are interested in our product! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
February 14, 2017, 09:12:49 AM

Great!  Please post the details when you have them. 
February 14, 2017, 06:04:04 AM
February 14, 2017, 06:02:45 AM
what coin planing to list in near future on tidex?
Just simple answer i think many altcoin interested to get listed in tidex but it will be rondmly As i see there best altcoin already listed there like eth,ltc,dash ''etc.

That's right, later we will announce about the process of adding new coins / tokens.
February 14, 2017, 05:59:01 AM
Oh my god the user interface is so ugly and disgusting at the moment. And the "shit" yellow/brown color is awful too. Bad choice for fonts.

haha  If UI is functional and there´s enough liquidity on an exchange I dont care about color, I am there to make money  Wink  But yeah, they can change color and font in no time if they want to.

And it literally screams "P*l*niex". Can't you just have your own design and not copy the design of other exchanges out there?

Yes we can. But first of all is a public testing Smiley
February 14, 2017, 05:55:03 AM
Oh my god the user interface is so ugly and disgusting at the moment. And the "shit" yellow/brown color is awful too. Bad choice for fonts.

Hey, dude. This is only the beginning. Wink If you have suggestions regarding critical bugs, we will be happy to receive your reports. Public testing, at the moment, is a top priority for us. Smiley

More info - https://tidex.com/Home/Bounty
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 14, 2017, 05:33:39 AM

haha  If UI is functional and there´s enough liquidity on an exchange I dont care about color, I am there to make money  Wink  But yeah, they can change color and font in no time if they want to.

And it literally screams "P*l*niex". Can't you just have your own design and not copy the design of other exchanges out there?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
February 14, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

Activity: 477
February 14, 2017, 04:42:42 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
February 14, 2017, 03:58:58 AM

In my opinion new trading sites should only list maybe few top coins first. The rest are new coins that is still looking for exchangers but have great community. I forgot the name but this new site listed Komodo and they did enjoy very high volumes before KMD was listed at Bittrex.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
February 14, 2017, 03:47:49 AM
I've been following this new exchange and seems that everything is happening according to their plans.
So the senior exchanges should be prepared for this new entrant in their biz  Wink
Still hoping that they will not implement the "pay-and-get-listed policy".
The pay to get listed options aren't really a bad idea, many exchanges offer it.  It helps with the costs of operations.  Just don't be like Yobit and list every coin that pays.  Be more selective on your listings like Bittrex and things should be fine

Ok got your point. I agree.
It's just exasperating to know that certain exchanges do that even if the coin is a scammy one.
And it's good to know that the team behind this one is continuously improving their services.
Pages:
Jump to: