Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for Bitcoin to shine again - page 2. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 06, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Keep holding, bitcoin will rise a lot by year end.
Ripple lacks community support, centralized scum it is. Glad to see the coinbase announcement relating to it. Good to see alt coin market caps going down, a good sign for us, good sign for bitcoin.
The mempool will be fine soon rather is getting better with every hour. Last few weeks were the right time to invest into bitcoins, i am sure many people did, they're going to reap the fruit for it in long run.

That's true, bitcoin value are starting to increase their value, I guess a little bit more time and they can recover their price until reach $20,000.

I was looking forward that this year bitcoin are make some noise again in crypto industry. I suggest to bitcoiner to hold their bitcoin because their price are increasing more again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
It's the time! We are good to see the Bitcoin growing; it could reach to 20000 by the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 06, 2018, 05:21:31 PM
So you think bitcoin dominance is too low? Have you seen the recent abdrupt downfall of altcoins when the bitcoin jumps over few thousand dollars? Bitcoin dominance is still too high don't judge it by normal dips,  it will remain dominant unless or until some serious changes may occur in future.

Altcoins dominance in terms of market cap doesn't mean anything, people should understand that by now. Market cap of altcoins are waaaaay inflated due to their large total supply. If you create an altcoin with 1,000,000,000,000 in total supply, and the exchange rate is just $1, that directly translates into a $1000 billion market cap. With this cheap way of obtaining massive market caps, Bitcoin is obviously going to lose this meaningless "battle" versus the entire altcoin market. Bitcoin speaks for itself in terms of usage, its insanely secure network, the massive ecosystem, adoption that's only growing, etc. What do altcoins have? Mostly only usage in speculative terms. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
January 06, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
Took profit in some of the Alts last night. BTC dominance is way to low. Exuberance in the alts is way too high.
So you think bitcoin dominance is too low? Have you seen the recent abdrupt downfall of altcoins when the bitcoin jumps over few thousand dollars? Bitcoin dominance is still too high don't judge it by normal dips,  it will remain dominant unless or until some serious changes may occur in future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 06, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
Took profit in some of the Alts last night. BTC dominance is way to low. Exuberance in the alts is way too high.
This way of investing is good and no different from classic investing, when everyone was investing in the housing bubble, someone smart should have seen the market was inflated, and you could buy a lot of other investments for cheap, if alts are inflated then that means bitcoin is cheap and a good investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
Yes at this time alts are going which is good thing as I also hold some of them and hope it grows more because every coin has to grow given it has potential to do so.On the other side at this time btc prices are lower but they are going to boost with great pump to in short span and nothing can knock it down because it remains king of crypto currencies.So just wait and hodl.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 06, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
Theres no doubt it will just sold all my altcoins with no regrets haha i just want to put all my earnings in Bitcoin while it is still on low growth. Take this advantage or else. But im positive i will profit more than trading than saving it to Bitcoin Im not rushing anyways.
good decision bro its seems bitcoin is now making a positive reaction which theres a chance bitcoin will go higher now cause the price now is on 16k maybe it will surge again before the month end. But if i were you i will not sell all of my alt cause the altcoin is growing also , and its good to hold for long term and the rest is on bitcoin if you want to earn fast.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
January 06, 2018, 03:12:17 AM
Ripple lacks community support, centralized scum it is. Glad to see the coinbase announcement relating to it. Good to see alt coin market caps going down, a good sign for us, good sign for bitcoin.
The mempool will be fine soon rather is getting better with every hour. Last few weeks were the right time to invest into bitcoins, i am sure many people did, they're going to reap the fruit for it in long run.

Its going to be a roller coaster ride for the first three month because.It is good indication of buy and sell this is the good indication that market movement will invite lot of investor to invest but still it will bounces back even higher in the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 06, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 02:27:51 AM
Only someone who is not knowledgeable about the workings of the crypto world will be carried away with the going down witnessed in the last few weeks. Everyone should know that bitcoin will still shine no matter how long and most importantly, we are not patient enough to wait for the glorious day and this goes for those who have sold at a low price now could not buy back at that same price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 06, 2018, 01:53:04 AM
Bitcoin is not really that too low, it has still a good value for me unlike of what the price of bitcoin before which is $7k. Right? For me we need a lot of patience here for us to see the real worth when we see our profit in the future
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
January 06, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
Of course some altcoins are taking part in the price rise in which the ripple has got first priority , many people are currently moving from other altcoins to ripple because it market capitalisation can be seen much higher than ethereum. I agree good potential altcoins are the another way to benifit investors but no reason to move from bitcoin. I too hold some amount of ripple but i am also holding in bitcoin
Activity: 168
reading.......
January 06, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
When altcoin went crazy, I would buy BTC, and BTC would go up and tell them who was the boss. Grin
Theres no doubt it will just sold all my altcoins with no regrets haha i just want to put all my earnings in Bitcoin while it is still on low growth. Take this advantage or else. But im positive i will profit more than trading than saving it to Bitcoin Im not rushing anyways.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
January 05, 2018, 11:21:15 PM
what is up with this bitcoin dominance. Why don't people understand BTC will be dominant until some other ONE altcoin surpass BTC's market cap. If all 2000+ altcoins surpass BTC's market cap it doesn't mean anything, it's just that crypto market is increasing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
Bitcoin was the first coin and king of the currencies.This can be one of the best ways to make money in the world of cryptocurrency.I am confident now that we are again starting a new good year for bitcoin. I am so excited.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
January 05, 2018, 10:35:17 PM
Of course, and i think this is the good news for now and next month. Hope for bitcoin price will go through into $25k in this month
But i need it also need time, bitcoin will give alts a mercy to rise again, and especially for Ethereum
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 05, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
Yes, i believe now is time for bitcoin after recovering from 2 weeks of market correction. thankfully, bitcoin price is about to be fully recovered. During the two weeks of bitcoin market correction a lot of people struggled to hold their coin and stay fearless about that. Well done guys, great works!
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 05, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
Usually when this occurs, bitcoin gains a new wave of media attention, this leads to an influx of new investors, the backlog of transactions and transaction fees increase, and bitcoins hit a new high.

Then there is a correction of around 20% whilst altcoins make gains against BTC, and the cycle repeats. This is likely the first half of the cycle.
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 09:29:24 PM
Hope that it would be, in past few hours it bgun to move to $17k again and hope it will be increased more and touch yo $25k as many would expect by this year. It begun to wake up so alts may have bloodbath so to those traders time to set stop-loss not to be able to caught on distress emotions.
Activity: 229
January 05, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
I guess you had a perfect timing for your choice, a few hours after you've sold alts they almost all crumbled and Bitcoin started to rise again. Good move!
Pages:
Jump to: