Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for investment - page 21. (Read 18712 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 04, 2019, 07:24:11 AM
The high opportunity of investment is missed last weeks but you can analyze charts and understand Bitcoin’s prices this days before investing again.

I think the opportunity hasn't gone away if the price keeps moving up right? If bullish does occur. Then prices will continue to rise and according to my wise advice. Buy before you leave the opportunity for the second time. moreover the market is currently experiencing high trust. it's a pity if you don't buy it
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 06:37:32 AM
The high opportunity of investment is missed last weeks but you can analyze charts and understand Bitcoin’s prices this days before investing again.
but if if for long-term investors now it's good to start investing because the price of crypto coins is still said to be cheap like bitcoin. because I'm sure that next year the price of bitcoin will definitely be expensive
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 04, 2019, 06:27:23 AM
Any suggestion for things that we could invest and make money at the same time
you could invest at past time ago. for now you have to just saw the price grow up. to make money at same time depends what kind are you do for like trading or sort term investment. cryptocurrency investment need be patiently person. not panic person will be winner to make money alot on the future.
I know it is just a little bit late for investing but we still can catch the price before it finally goes into the bull run.
We gonna make a way to waste this time cause profits will be on the way. We better get luck when we are investing crypto since last year as the prices is really down, and for now, gonna make a wait for more profits coming.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
April 04, 2019, 06:20:08 AM
you could invest at past time ago. for now you have to just saw the price grow up. to make money at same time depends what kind are you do for like trading or sort term investment. cryptocurrency investment need be patiently person. not panic person will be winner to make money alot on the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
April 04, 2019, 06:07:50 AM
if you observe the best currencies to invest in, put a percentage of your income that does not affect your day, you will have great chances of profits and dividends, good luck!
if in my opinion right now it's really a good time to invest because the market is still low so coins in it like bitcoin and ethereun are still at a low price. so to get a big profit later it's easy while you want to be patient waiting for the market to rise

The current situation of the market still puzzles me if we are in a bull market or not.
There is still a chance of getting some coins, at least for a long term investment you can make a profit. Cryptocurrencies always pay their debt Grin (For the Game of Thrones fans Cool)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 04, 2019, 05:56:16 AM
if you observe the best currencies to invest in, put a percentage of your income that does not affect your day, you will have great chances of profits and dividends, good luck!
if in my opinion right now it's really a good time to invest because the market is still low so coins in it like bitcoin and ethereun are still at a low price. so to get a big profit later it's easy while you want to be patient waiting for the market to rise
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2019, 05:53:22 AM
You can invest in anytime, and there is a good time for you. But the best time for you to invest is when all coin is at a low price, and I think if you invest right now, you are a bit too late because all coins price is on the way to increase. But still, you have a chance to invest now before the price increase higher. Perhaps, you need to wait for a while until the price can get down so you can start to invest and get a lower price.

My suggestion is don't go to all in your money but make it for 3 order buy at a lower price although it's not guaranteed to expecting the price to reach the lowest price. Besides that, make sure you are ready to buy the coin so you will not miss the low price.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
April 04, 2019, 05:04:37 AM
Today have looks so good for bitcoin or altcoin will be raise up to higher price and become good time we make investment in bitcoin and altcoin, we need time how to make deposit and buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 04, 2019, 04:26:00 AM
I don’t know the type of investment you want whether short term or long-term investment, but if you long term is your option, then I can suggest you buy bitcoin because the way it is going, there is still a chance to buy.

Bitcoin is one investment you are sure will never go down and at the same time bring you good interest rate towards the end or if you can research on those who are good with trading, they can also help you trade your money but the best if you ask me is just to buy and hold.

Just relax and be sure your investment is save and Bitcoin is gradually growing up, so your investment might not even take long before you start seeing profit.
I agree with you. Only Bitcoin will be able to maximize the money invested in cryptocurrency. Perhaps still Ethereum will show a fairly good result.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 04, 2019, 02:37:39 AM
I don’t know the type of investment you want whether short term or long-term investment, but if you long term is your option, then I can suggest you buy bitcoin because the way it is going, there is still a chance to buy.

Bitcoin is one investment you are sure will never go down and at the same time bring you good interest rate towards the end or if you can research on those who are good with trading, they can also help you trade your money but the best if you ask me is just to buy and hold.

Just relax and be sure your investment is save and Bitcoin is gradually growing up, so your investment might not even take long before you start seeing profit.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 04, 2019, 01:28:19 AM
You maybe missed it but the price will not stop here, it could rise not that this trigger a new bull run.
Maybe if we want bigger profit and you want to sell it right away, you should buy during the dip, but we cannot predict the real market movement, but at least it's still not late to buy and take some profit. I have a feeling BTC will rise over $6,000 and we are just in $5,000 now.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
April 04, 2019, 01:16:21 AM
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
April 04, 2019, 01:06:09 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 04, 2019, 12:39:04 AM
To invest in Bitcoin at this time is very risky, because prices are increasing, and in my opinion there is always a risk after this increase. So I will personally invest when prices fall back.
wait for correction could be safe strategy for us.with low risk we will get maximum profits.and learning technical analisys was be obligation for us to identify best level to entry.
besides, hopefully the correction that occurs is a healthy correction, so that after that it can penetrate the next defense. of course this will be interesting for traders to return to trading
It will be another test for people who loves taking the risk, investment thru trading can be an entertaining yet stressful journey to those who will keep surviving this situations, entertaining if the market keep rising high but stressful if the huge pumped will be followed by another dumped.

Always have another sets of plans just in case things fall back we need to be ready for this past pace market changes.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 03, 2019, 11:55:00 PM
To invest in Bitcoin at this time is very risky, because prices are increasing, and in my opinion there is always a risk after this increase. So I will personally invest when prices fall back.
wait for correction could be safe strategy for us.with low risk we will get maximum profits.and learning technical analisys was be obligation for us to identify best level to entry.
I think yesterday there could still be a price correction but the price correction was not too deep and it looks like if you buy when such a price correction will give you the risk of getting stuck at a high price. because the price might fall deeper.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
April 03, 2019, 11:43:16 PM
besides, hopefully the correction that occurs is a healthy correction, so that after that it can penetrate the next defense. of course this will be interesting for traders to return to trading
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 03, 2019, 11:10:33 PM
Best is look at the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap because it's less risky and those coins are already have solid foundation and reputation for long. We can see that the price had spike tremendously so if you bought before then you have already a great profit, i think it's not too late to buy at this time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 10:53:09 PM
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
April 03, 2019, 07:57:06 PM
Investments are typically categorized as passive income since you accumulate profit at the end of the investment cycle. This primarily depends on your goal if you focus on short/long-term perspective. Generally, what you want to do with highly volatile investment (like bitcoin), is to divide your investments and consider different methods as well to maximize income.

It is risky but if you are willing to embrace such risk, day trading or short-term investments are preferred in this situation. Unlike other investments such as stocks or bank notes, the profit margin is relatively higher in a shorter amount of time.

Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
April 03, 2019, 07:26:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: