Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for investment - page 24. (Read 18712 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 02, 2019, 04:31:22 PM
Any suggestion for things that we could invest and make money at the same time
There are many stocks and commodities we can invest but most of them are not doing well.  However,  cryptocurrencies market is one of the investment platforms we can use now and in a long run make good profits. 
Those that buy bitcoin in 2011 and 2014 make good profits from the market in 2017.
But those chances are already gone on where people missed out that train and only a few who do believe on bitcoins potential did really make some serious profits with that increase of price of btc.
Stocks and traditional markets movement wont really be just the same with Bitcoin but its been more trusted by most investors due to less volatile and its been centralized.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 04:25:29 PM
I think bitcoin is better to be the first choice, and if you have large funds for investment, you can buy coins in rank 10 and above, and that will give you an advantage later.
You should not buy 10 top coins at once , and it is better not to enter bitcoin now , it is better to wait when it comes to correction and then buy , just in the top altcoins I would not take everything, only those who started a bullish trend is xrp eos these coins now show good growth
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 03:05:53 PM
I think bitcoin is better to be the first choice, and if you have large funds for investment, you can buy coins in rank 10 and above, and that will give you an advantage later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 02, 2019, 03:01:28 PM
There are many stocks and commodities we can invest but most of them are not doing well.  However,  cryptocurrencies market is one of the investment platforms we can use now and in a long run make good profits. 
Those that buy bitcoin in 2011 and 2014 make good profits from the market in 2017.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 01:05:21 PM
You can choose a number of ICO projects that have good potential for the future, although it is difficult to find a successful ICO and not a scam but investing in ICO is still one way to get good profits. But if you don't want to take the risk, choosing to invest in bitcoin is also still a viable option.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 12:49:21 PM
there are a whole lot of things you can invest in the cryptospace but you have to be very careful you don't get scammed. You can invest into altcoins that are within the first 30 on coinmarketcap. most experienced traders would want to go for bitcoin but I think bitcoin is quite expensive and you would need a high capital to invest before you can earn a substantial amount of money from bitcoin investment. But altcoins are cheap and can also pump very high at some point in time. All you have to know is when to sell and when to hold altcoins.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 12:31:00 PM
you can invest now although a little late because now the market has increased,and reduce risk better you select the top 50 coins,if you are a beginner it's better to read read first and find as much info because choosing the wrong coin you can fail profit.
I suggest that you have to be careful when you want to invest because there are some bad platforms on some altcoin platforms. There must be some who let the price be neglected so they will not have a high price so you must be observant when choosing an investment place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 12:26:08 PM
Prices have gone up to 10% why didn't you invest before this? now what you are doing is to the point of believing that the current price is going up, maybe the next few months will rise again, or you can look for the current IEO trend. I do not recommend ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 02, 2019, 11:54:58 AM
If you don't know anything about crypto - don't invest.
If you know something - top 10.
If you know much - go deeper.
Act according to your knowledge so you won't be bothered deciding after, you can checked those moving coins if you have some pare money and if you are willing to take he risk, moving coins can bring good outcome if you will made it into a good timing, placing good entry positions and exit with some decent profit is one of those ways to earned while investing to this industry.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
April 02, 2019, 11:39:11 AM
If you don't know anything about crypto - don't invest.
If you know something - top 10.
If you know much - go deeper.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
April 02, 2019, 11:35:09 AM
you can invest now although a little late because now the market has increased,and reduce risk better you select the top 50 coins,if you are a beginner it's better to read read first and find as much info because choosing the wrong coin you can fail profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 11:34:40 AM
difficult, because the name of the investment is definitely time-consuming, the difference is that there are long-term and short-term. usually for the short term only small profits, and long term with greater profits. like a farmer who grows vegetables or fruit, they also need time to harvest and enjoy the results. investment is also like that, especially bitcoin investment whose market is currently falling, and still requires a lot of time to recover.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 02, 2019, 11:34:00 AM

You have been a little bit late for your investment, the price pumps a little. If you want to put some investment you can look on some ICO's that is currently doing their sale, but make sure you are scanned it very well, you should look for their whitepaper and the team behind it although it will took time but it can lessen the risk that you may encounter.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 02, 2019, 11:27:14 AM
You could still investment now cause it never too late to enter the market but if the crypto market manage this current surge in price for a week and you dont invest then you're a little bit late cause the bull market will definitely approach and I will advice to invest mostly on BTC,ETH,FCT and KMD since you're newbie.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 02, 2019, 11:18:40 AM
First lesson that you need to learn here, never ask for financial advises because everyone will have a different opinion, it will just complicate things on your end, Second, do your own research (DYOR), so in a event that something goes wrong with your investment, you won't blame anyone for giving you the wrong advise. Third, investment has risk, just invest what you can afford, so that you won't get affected if the price goes down. Goodluck to your choices of coins.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 02, 2019, 10:56:16 AM
Top 20 coins is always a good place to start.

Before you start investing i'd recommend you to read alot! Articles, charts etc. (Remember bitcointalk is the best place to start  Grin )

Here is what i did when i start:
I found a top 20 coin, found a coin with reasonable price(From my pow), and started reading about it.

Read read read - read some more - think about investing then read some more  Tongue

The top coins are fine and should make up the bulk of your portfolio but the real insane gains are found on the low marketcap coins.  These are the ones that have a real chance of going 100x or higher but its a very risky thing to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 10:31:29 AM
I think to invest, don't ever leave bitcoin, as a top choice, and some of your funds can be invested in several other coins, I think the best is the top coin in coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2019, 10:29:55 AM

Look at the current price of most top coins, it has nice movement in the last 24 hours. If you did some purchase few days back then you should have made some profit already. Bear in mind that investment is always risky, it does not give you guarantee to make profit. Do your own researches is better than following suggestion from others as it is your money.
Good opinion mate. Doing our own due diligence could possibly give us positive results most especially if we are talking about investment and making money online. Cryptocurrency investment is the new trend nowadays and the best way to choose is to select those that are on top especially in coinmarketcap. We all know that risks will always be there no matter how small or big our investments will be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
April 02, 2019, 10:09:06 AM

If you want invest on cryptos better go with stable coins now and then after some you may use that fund to convert it for top cryptos when the price dump again.
If you believe in price growth there is no problem, you can invest on bitcoin or ethereum directly and wait for bump. Personally I suggest to invest on Bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 02, 2019, 09:50:52 AM
I'm sure if I'm right but the thing that you are asking for isn't as simple as it sound like finding a good investment for you money that thing is rare. Things that you could invest in and potentially make money out of it at the same time you say might be investing in BTC while it is not harbouring a huge price, but in the future it will manage somehow just like in the past I think.
Pages:
Jump to: