Pages:
Author

Topic: Time for [ Job and Crypto ] - page 2. (Read 393 times)

copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
I am also a student. I learned only 4 hours a day the rest I use to find a potential bounty. I think I work for crypto 8 hours a day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
I work as an economist in a bank. But 3-4 hours a day I share crypto. I think that the crypto market is a promising developing direction, but I don’t see myself earning enough money for crypto, and quit my job. My job is a stable income. And crypto is an unstable and uneven income.

We should also consider the county where you live bud. My guess is you are living in a developed country where the cost of living is high that is why you said that earnings in crypto is not enough. If someone living in developing countries, earnings here in crypto is much higher than that of their regular jobs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 07:25:38 AM
About the same, then I just have a break at weekends mostly other than checking the crypto news. Can get tiring though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 18, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
I have a fulltime job, and I do not hurry to do the cryptocurrency the main type of work. My work in the field of information technology, so that even at work I can safely deal with crypto, study and analysis. In my spare time I prefer to rest from the computer and the Internet. So 70% of my time is work and crypto, and 30% rest.
Activity: 518
July 18, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
I don't work anywhere and only do crypto. I like to participate in bounty campaigns and a little bit of trading on the crypto market. This work takes me 10-12 hours a day, but I don't feel it, because I really like crypto. I see the future in block chains.
Activity: 462
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 18, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
I work as an economist in a bank. But 3-4 hours a day I share crypto. I think that the crypto market is a promising developing direction, but I don’t see myself earning enough money for crypto, and quit my job. My job is a stable income. And crypto is an unstable and uneven income.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I am quite satisfied with my life .

How long do you spend for Job and Crypto everyday?

It's good to know that you start young here in crypto. Continue your research about crypto and learn more about it but don't forget your real life, you might drown here in cryptosphere.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
I am student. I spend 8 hours everyday for study and 4 hour for Reasearch Crypto Chart, Research ICO, Bounty, Read economic new....

I'm full time on crypto so I spend my time almost every hours on crypto everyday. Looking for some ICOs, trading, read news and updates about cryptocurrency, doing some bounties and many else. Back in the day when I had a job, I spend 8 hours on working and when I have free time I use it on crypto.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
It's good to have free time for cryptography . I am due to work ,I do not spend more than 2-3 hours a day .
I am like you but I have free time during work time, I often research and updates new information during free time .
sometimes my work makes me much time and I only spend one hour for Crypto
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

at this time I have not fully use my full time because currently I still run the routine activities and my daily work here needed the right division of time and correctly so that all can be well controlled
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
July 18, 2018, 06:20:05 AM
no matter how old you are, cryptocurrency is open to all people, it's important that you do not leave your lessons at school, everyone here sharing opinions about cryptocurrency, I spend the day in this forum as a bounty hunter and airdrop.
Activity: 103
July 18, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
that's great you are very interested in the world of cryptocurrency, I work full time in this forum as a bounty hunter to supplement my income until I find my new job.  Smiley
Oh I am doing few bounty program, I can't work more 4 hour. I often feel eyestrain. You are hard working.
Good luck and earn much reward
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

Good for you, it all depends how much time you can give crypto understanding, normally I just spend an hour daily for crypto updates.
July 18, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
It's good to have free time for cryptography . I am due to work ,I do not spend more than 2-3 hours a day .
July 18, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
I think student shouldn't spend many times and invest for crypto.
You should focus for study.
Trust me!
I disagree with you on this, will a student spend 24 hours all on study all through a day, it’s good to be knowledgeable and creative. I’m a student too and take care of everything expenses in school with my crypto money and doesn’t affect my studies.
Oh you are well student. My opinion is shoudn't spend 4-5 hours like his. Because He need more time to Relax, and sleep.... spend many time to Crypto( work on computer) is not good for our health.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
that's great you are very interested in the world of cryptocurrency, I work full time in this forum as a bounty hunter to supplement my income until I find my new job.  Smiley
Activity: 138
July 18, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

My job takes me 8 hours a day to do it, and I have used 1 hours a day to read, research and analyze crypto's charts.
I don't understand how can you spend 4 hours to learn about crypto coin every day? you don't need to relax, meet friends, do you?
My family is quite poor and I think I need independent about money in order to help my parents. when I start to work with Crypto, I spend 5-6 hours to do Airdrop, Bounty,....
Then I have used reward to hold or exchange to ETH and invest to ICO which I trust. I have research Forex, however Forex is so difficult.

The rest is about 12 hours. Relax, meet friends are only make me about 1-2 hours everyday. I don't have other choosing but I am really satisfied with my life
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 18, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
Balance these. study and crypto . do not give one to crypto. Do not when banned crypto. Study is always good. when investing also please be careful. good times and bad times definitely coming so please be vigilant. please be good at bad times. bad times means always your trade get loss, ICO's not working, fund hacked. these are objections you will get. do not get up set. move on
Activity: 103
July 18, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

You are a good student, I like your attitude.
I spend the time for work 8 hours in a day, and the time for crypto and or other activities (everyday) in here, I can spend 5-9 hours a day.
I think student shouldn't spend many times and invest for crypto.
You should focus for study.
Trust me!
What's the problem mate? Are you can give the explanation, why should a student focus on the study?
Out of there are many students who want to have a side-job. And I think when student work in crypto, will not interfere with his lessons as a student.
I guess that's not a problem when students want to earn money from crypto.
Research about the crypto are giving an information about the blockchain technology
I totally agree with you. To seek the knowledge is not only in schools or universities especially the science about blockchain technology because there is not a lesson about it in a school or university.

oh. Good ideal. Because study in university is not enough for us, I often research about economic, Crypto News, New ICO, Market chart, stoke,.... It is good more some students spend time to play video game, facebook,...
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 18, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
I am a student as well and wow. Good for you who can spare 4 hours for crypto researches. I have quite a hectic schedule and got so many things to do in school so I feel lucky giving at least an hour for this forum. It is difficult to have a job here full time because I have other priorities but if you're schedule is not too tight then you can be persistent here because there are a lot of opportunities here.
Pages:
Jump to: